Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by john_jones View Post
    Oh.... I meant songs, but I'm glad to see the answer with stuff. Thank you ^^
    http://www.we7.com/#/song/Paul-Godda...a-Black/Groovy
    This is the only song I know of (tho' she does 'break into song momentarily' in some of the Farscape commentaries ).
    sigpic

Comment

gotthammer
      thanks! ^_^
      I'll show that link to some people, who also wanted to listen her.

Comment

I love Claudia, I love Vala, I love Aeryn, I practically love everything Claudia does, she's a goddess, she's amazing, she's more than that. I admire her with all my heart, I've never seen another actress, who can be so many different people, I know it's their job, but with most of them you just see the same person, just with another name and boyfriend in another movie. With Claudia it's nothing like that, if I didn't know better, I would never guess that Aeryn and Vala are the same person.

Comment

Originally posted by January View Post
          I love Claudia, I love Vala, I love Aeryn, I practically love everything Claudia does, she's a goddess, she's amazing, she's more than that. I admire her with all my heart, I've never seen another actress, who can be so many different people, I know it's their job, but with most of them you just see the same person, just with another name and boyfriend in another movie. With Claudia it's nothing like that, if I didn't know better, I would never guess that Aeryn and Vala are the same person.
          I could put big "ditto" marks but couldn't find them. I totally agree with this.
          sigpic - Know Vala Know SG-1 No Vala No SG-1 -

Comment

Claudia is possibly the best ever. More like probably. It's close anyway at the top. <3 Her

HOW SO CUTE? It's not even fair.
            "They going to let me be the judge?" "Don't think so." "Then it's not a real Mal Doran is it?"
            Fanfic
            Craig Horner Site
            Farscape/Stargate Tumblr

Comment

Claudia on 90210! The only time I'll be excited for an ep of 90210 (or 3 eps) lol

WHY ONLY ONE PROMO PIC WITH HER IN IT THOUGH CW? WHY?
              "They going to let me be the judge?" "Don't think so." "Then it's not a real Mal Doran is it?"
              Fanfic
              Craig Horner Site
              Farscape/Stargate Tumblr

Comment

More Claudia coming! Animated and looks awesome!

Comment

Thank you!
                  VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

MORE 90210 ACTION!!! Although still ONLY ONE PIC!! YOU ARE KILLING ME HERE CW!!! KILLLLING!!!
                    Fanfic
                    Craig Horner Site
                    Farscape/Stargate Tumblr

Comment

Oh, I'm waiting for the episode and I think I'll be the happiest person ever when I see it!
                      *just sees the promopic in 5th time and can't get rid of thought which gives the idea - CB is pregnant O_o*

Comment

SHE'S ON 90210 TONIGHT!! Don't forget to watch!! 8pm/7pm CST on the CW!!!
                        Fanfic
                        Craig Horner Site
                        Farscape/Stargate Tumblr

Comment

Oh my...! I wanted to hear her voice and I got what I want! Oh! Sorry, I'm full with emotions and now I can say only ' Claudia! I adore you! '

Comment

Originally posted by john_jones View Post
                            Oh my...! I wanted to hear her voice and I got what I want! Oh! Sorry, I'm full with emotions and now I can say only ' Claudia! I adore you! '
                            Ditto... that's all I can say right now.

Comment

http://www.claudiablackonline.com/pictures.php?p=90210
                              - screencaps from the 90210 episode

It was..."amusing", but I doubt I'll be watching the show after CB's character's arc or whatever is done.
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm impressed. But I was trying to think about the seriousness of the ' sauna moment'( because all was trying to talk about their feelings and pain) when I saw Claudia and I listened to her voice, I was able to say only- She is sexy, hot. I am very sorry about my own feelings. I was scared bit, she was SO amazing! I thought of Aeryn.

Comment

Working...
                                X