Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
    "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
    My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
      http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...20Bind/156.jpg
      Fruitie: Yes, that is what I thought the first time I heard it too. Then Sam showed me the other meaning of mall, and I tell you, it is heaven. Especially when you have one of those credit cards with practically no limit on them.

Aeryn: How does one go about procuring one of these credit cards?

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
        http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...rashmisc43.jpg
        Aeryn: How does one go about procuring one of these credit cards?

Fruitie: I am not really sure. Wendy won't let me have one. Something about me being irresponsible with it. That is why I just take Beefy's instead. I am sure there are clones in your house that have them. But don't worry, today's trip will be on me.
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
          http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...20Bind/154.jpg
          Fruitie: I am not really sure. Wendy won't let me have one. Something about me being irresponsible with it. That is why I just take Beefy's instead. I am sure there are clones in your house that have them. But don't worry, today's trip will be on me.

Aeryn: Okay. Let's go.

Comment

Fruitie: Here we are.

Where would you like to go first?
            sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

Aeryn: I'll follow you. Does that music have to play so loud?

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...rashmisc77.jpg
                Aeryn: I'll follow you. Does that music have to play so loud?

Fruitie: It can get a little on the annoying side, can't it. Let's go here first.

This is my favorite store. We can find you some nice things to wear around all those hunky clones you have at your house.
                sigpic
                Sig made by me

Comment

Aeryn: Is she a dormant synthetic?

Comment

Fruitie: You are adorable. That is what is called a mannequin. They are made of plastic and are just used to display things like that beautiful nighty. Speaking of that nighty, we should see if they have it in your size. It would look great on you.
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

w00t! 700 Pages!!!!!

Oh, I finished my assignment. I's 5.30am but I can't be bothered going to sleep for 2 hours so I'm sitting here watching trashy E!
                      sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                      "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                      My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Good news, Spacegirl.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
                          w00t! 700 Pages!!!!!

<snip>

Oh, I finished my assignment. I's 5.30am but I can't be bothered going to sleep for 2 hours so I'm sitting here watching trashy E!

It always felt so good to get big assignments finished, no matter what time of night it was.

Fruitie: Okay, Aeryn. Now that we have gotten lots of goodies at Victoria's Secret. Let's go to Hot Topic. I think you will like it there.

Lots of fun things in here.
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

Aeryn: Leather...nice...what is Beefcake's credit limit again?

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...rashmisc96.jpg
                              Aeryn: Leather...nice...what is Beefcake's credit limit again?

Fruitie: It's like $10,000 or something ridiculously high. He never uses it, so we are fine. *picks out a shirt* I think you would look nice in this shirt. What do you think?

sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

Aeryn: The leather is nice, but I prefer it more open with cotton underneath. Chafing is something I try to avoid.

Comment

Working...
                                X