Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
      I don't know about you, but IMO they're made for each other, they just don't know it yet And the same here, I also love Daniel much, much more since Vala is around.
      Daniel's got new life to him this season - and I'd definitely credit Vala's presence!

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
        I don't know about you, but IMO they're made for each other, they just don't know it yet And the same here, I also love Daniel much, much more since Vala is around.
        I tend to agree. But SG writers are so bad at writing romance. I don't want to see Vala be affected with "Carter syndrome".
        "We will do as I say" Bra'tac

Comment

Originally posted by Hurley
          I tend to agree. But SG writers are so bad at writing romance. I don't want to see Vala be affected with "Carter syndrome".
          Being not familiar with previous seasons I don't know almost anything about "Carter syndrome", but let's hope Vala will be immune to it

Comment

If they write it properly it will be OK.
            Carter in these epis - the writing about Sam wasnt pattern of the series. They never show any character life out of SGC so it was strange to see Carter got alife

Comment

People like Vala

http://mboard.scifi.com/showflat.php...0&vc=1&fpart=1

http://mboard.scifi.com/showflat.php...gonew=1#UNREAD

negative about Sam but they like Vala

http://mboard.scifi.com/showflat.php...0&fpart=1&vc=1

and there'r so much more Vala's thread. some bad and some good. Claudia was only in 6 epis and she done it well. why? look all the disturbance she made...LOL!!! that mean they HAVE to bring her for more episodes even in this season!!!

Comment

Page 2 : no way!
                Originally posted by valaCB
                People like Vala

http://mboard.scifi.com/showflat.php...0&vc=1&fpart=1

http://mboard.scifi.com/showflat.php...gonew=1#UNREAD

negative about Sam but they like Vala

http://mboard.scifi.com/showflat.php...0&fpart=1&vc=1

and there'r so much more Vala's thread. some bad and some good. Claudia was only in 6 epis and she done it well. why? look all the disturbance she made...LOL!!! that mean they HAVE to bring her for more episodes even in this season!!!
                Thanks for the links Vala CB. Very interesting. And you're right, they have to bring Vala for more episodes (if C.B is available, of course!)
                "We will do as I say" Bra'tac

Comment

Eurgh, broke a contact lense in some freak accident. Will put blanket over my head and try to suffocate myself.

A.

VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                    Eurgh, broke a contact lense in some freak accident. Will put blanket over my head and try to suffocate myself.

A.
                    Broke or lost them? Get out from the blanket and put your glasses in the meantime (i soung like my mom )

here some Claudia's pic for you

Comment

Page 2 : no way!

Thanks for the links Vala CB. Very interesting. And you're right, they have to bring Vala for more episodes (if C.B is available, of course!)
                      Glad you enjoy reading it

anothe pic for ValaMalduran

Comment

How is it possible to break a contact lense?

Comment

Broke or lost them? Get out from the blanket and put your glasses in the meantime (i soung like my mom )

here some Claudia's pic for you
                          Aah, thank you very much. I feel a lot better now.

Broke one taking it out of the cleansing lotion. I have absolutely no idea how !?! It's the little things that do my head in.
                          There goes the money from my part-time job.

Those pics are veeeeeery nice.

A.

Comment

Aah, thank you very much. I feel a lot better now.

Broke one taking it out of the cleansing lotion. I have absolutely no idea how !?! It's the little things that do my head in.
                            There goes the money from my part-time job.

Those pics are veeeeeery nice.

A.
                            That's why i always wear(?) glasses! that and because my eyes is too sensitive to contact

Comment

I only got them in January to have an alternative to my glasses, especially in summer. I got fed up of constantly changing between optic glasses and sun glasses.
                              I've treated them like the holy grail. Ah, well now I've got perspective on the incident it's not as bad. Still annoying, but well..... *shrugs shoulders*

A.

Comment

I only got them in January to have an alternative to my glasses, especially in summer. I got fed up of constantly changing between optic glasses and sun glasses.
                                I've treated them like the holy grail. Ah, well now I've got perspective on the incident it's not as bad. Still annoying, but well..... *shrugs shoulders*

A.
                                If we talk about eyes stuf, Look at Claudia's eyes in the pic above . beautiful
                                and BTW - what do you think about my new sig. do you like it?

Comment

Working...
                                X