No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These bars seem to be quite narrow, and this one just above her head is dangerously close, she definitely had to be very careful during these scene. And yes, the scene is extremely funny

Comment

OK...............

Comment

Some things I was very happy to see on this last episode were:

1) Vala asking to be On the team........

2) When they were showing clips for next weeks show and the narorator said "the whole team will nead to take on the new threat" They showed Vala and all the other SG-1 Members.........

Now I may be reading more into this than I should but I suspect they are hiniting or working toward adding Valla on a perment basises, at least I hope so

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
          I only hope Claudia didn't hurt her head with these bars
          Well, taking into account that Claudia considers herself to be a very clumsy and uncoordinated person shooting that scene was probably very dangerous. *snicker*

Nah, she does yoga, right? Nothing improves your agility more than that.
          Can't believe i used to think it's just for new age-freaks. Best thing I've ever taken up.

A.
          VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by Brady
            Some things I was very happy to see on this last episode were:

1) Vala asking to be On the team........

2) When they were showing clips for next weeks show and the narorator said "the whole team will nead to take on the new threat" They showed Vala and all the other SG-1 Members.........

Now I may be reading more into this than I should but I suspect they are hiniting or working toward adding Valla on a perment basises, at least I hope so
            Unfortunately I don't think we'll be seeing her again in the first half of this season. Maybe they'll bring her back towards the end of the season, though. I absolutely adore this new character, and CB is absolutely brilliant at bringing her to life. If they continue with Stargtae beyond this season I'd be thrilled to see them include this wonderful new addition.

Comment

Originally posted by TracysTrails
              Unfortunately I don't think we'll be seeing her again in the first half of this season. Maybe they'll bring her back towards the end of the season, though. I absolutely adore this new character, and CB is absolutely brilliant at bringing her to life. If they continue with Stargtae beyond this season I'd be thrilled to see them include this wonderful new addition.

Well it would sugest she is comming in for at least next weeks show, I beelave someone above mentioned that as well. Certainly they have planted the sead's for her posable return in a larger/more perment capacity.

I suspect they may of wanted to see how this was receaved, and from what I have read hear it would seam very well indead, I do hope Stargate goes on for a long time to come, and from what I gather the ratings are good so....

Comment

Originally posted by Brady

Well it would sugest she is comming in for at least next weeks show, I beelave someone above mentioned that as well. Certainly they have planted the sead's for her posable return in a larger/more perment capacity.

I suspect they may of wanted to see how this was receaved, and from what I have read hear it would seam very well indead, I do hope Stargate goes on for a long time to come, and from what I gather the ratings are good so....
                Oh yeah, she's absolutely going to be there for next week's ep - Beach Head. But that's the last show that's been shot with her in it. So far.

The ratings are fine, they're up there with, and higher last week than SGA and BSG, so there's no worry there at the moment. I'm really hoping to see another season ahead, and Vala in it.

Comment

It all depends on Claudia's availability. But knowing how much she loves the character of Vala (she said it in the interview for Chicago Tribune at the beginning of July) and how much TPTB and the cast are happy to have her on board, I really hope to see more Vala later this season and definitely in 10th

Comment

It all depends on Claudia's availability.
                    she is doing nothing as we know it, except 'One' and i dont think they start to film it.

Comment

Oh yeah, she's absolutely going to be there for next week's ep - Beach Head. But that's the last show that's been shot with her in it. So far.
                      She will be in this epi i wonder if she get more than a few scenes. Carter is back and maybe Vala will less-show

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                        she is doing nothing as we know it, except 'One' and i dont think they start to film it.
                        As far as I recall from Saturns interview, she mentioned something about animation's voiceover or something, plus I'd love to see Claudia on anything on BBC and now when she lives in London it's quite probable

Comment

It all depends on Claudia's availability. But knowing how much she loves the character of Vala (she said it in the interview for Chicago Tribune at the beginning of July) and how much TPTB and the cast are happy to have her on board, I really hope to see more Vala later this season and definitely in 10th
                          It sure does LOOK like the rest of the cast is enjoying her. The "lowdown" looked like they were all having a good time, and MS has had nothing but praise for the experience of working with her. The chemistry the two of them share on screen is something that I just don't think (personally) can be generated by actors who aren't at ease with each other.

Vala's been a breath of fresh air for me. She's out of the 'norm', and shook things up a bit. And, she gets Daniel riled up, which is always fun to see!

Comment

As far as I recall from Saturns interview, she mentioned something about animation's voiceover or something, plus I'd love to see Claudia on anything on BBC and now when she lives in London it's quite probable
                            oh yeah...that animation's voiceover . BBC will be cool or even an english movie

Comment

It sure does LOOK like the rest of the cast is enjoying her. The "lowdown" looked like they were all having a good time, and MS has had nothing but praise for the experience of working with her. The chemistry the two of them share on screen is something that I just don't think (personally) can be generated by actors who aren't at ease with each other.

Vala's been a breath of fresh air for me. She's out of the 'norm', and shook things up a bit. And, she gets Daniel riled up, which is always fun to see!
                              I love them together, Claudia also has nothing else but praise for Michael - go HERE and read a transcript of "Prometheus Unbound" commentary. TPTB should think about another spin-off - Vala and Daniel show

Comment

I love them together, Claudia also has nothing else but praise for Michael - go HERE and read a transcript of "Prometheus Unbound" commentary. TPTB should think about another spin-off - Vala and Daniel show

Thanks, that was really interesting..i really have to buy Prometheus Unbound. Whenever I see behind teh scenes stuff with claudia her and everyone around her is are always grinning and laughing, so it looks like it's really fun to work with claudia
                                Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Working...
                                X