No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To me, CB is sexy, thin or with a bit more of meat on her bones. Doesn't matter....as "sexy" is inside, not outside.

I just wanted to make a quick post...that I'll truly miss Vala/CB after this upcoming episode. I've been a diehard Sam fan since COTG and I've missed her, but Vala has been a very pleasant change, esp. in the last episode, when we finally got to see her "true" character.

A note to the TPTB: More Vala please.....
    On fighting:
    Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
    Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

To me, CB is sexy, thin or with a bit more of meat on her bones. Doesn't matter....as "sexy" is inside, not outside.
      Very well said. Weight doesn't matter as long as someone feels comfortable.

I just wanted to make a quick post...that I'll truly miss Vala/CB after this upcoming episode. I've been a diehard Sam fan since COTG and I've missed her, but Vala has been a very pleasant change, esp. in the last episode, when we finally got to see her "true" character.

Yes! I think Vala and Sam working together is a great challenge for the writers.

A.

VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Maybe we'll see some "jirl power" in the future, I don't know why, but I don't expect to see it in "Beachhead".

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lida

Yeah, i'll miss her. She really makes me laugh, and she lights up the screen, and I love the effect she has on Daniel, and I love seeing her and Ben onscreen together again. Hopefully she'll be a very recurring guest star.
            Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
              Very well said. Weight doesn't matter as long as someone feels comfortable.

Yes! I think Vala and Sam working together is a great challenge for the writers.

A.

Now this i call SEXY!!! god! this pic is fantastic (why GateWord doesnt have more ICONS??? )
              anyway about Claudia, she is sexy all the time 24/7 BUT she is too thin and it's not healthy
              Last edited by valaCB; 15 August 2005, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Daniel without Vala in the episodes after "Beachhead" will be definitely incomplete. I'm going to miss their discussions.
                Last edited by Kalliope; 15 August 2005, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
                  Daniel without Vala in the episodes after "Beachhead" will be definitely incomplete. I'm going to miss their discussions.
                  How do you know, there wont be Daniel/Vala in "Beachhead" ?

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                    How do you know, there wont be Daniel/Vala in "Beachhead" ?
                    I said "in the episodes AFTER "Beachhead" Of course, there will be Daniel/Vala in "Beachhead"

Comment

I said "in the episodes AFTER "Beachhead" Of course, there will be Daniel/Vala in "Beachhead"
                      oops!

Comment

BTW, I put quasimjavid (Sam/Vala thread) on my Ignore List some time ago after his not nice remark on Vala, so that's why I didn't respond to his question about "jirl power".

Comment

I love Daniel so much more since Vala is around. Perhaps just a coincidence!
                          "We will do as I say" Bra'tac

Comment

Originally posted by Hurley
                            I love Daniel so much more since Vala is around. Perhaps just a coincidence!
                            I don't know about you, but IMO they're made for each other, they just don't know it yet And the same here, I also love Daniel much, much more since Vala is around.

Comment

BTW, I put quasimjavid (Sam/Vala thread) on my Ignore List some time ago after his not nice remark on Vala, so that's why I didn't respond to his question about "jirl power".
                              it make me sad. can we all get alone?
                              It just a TV show!!!

She even defend you
                              Don't think she forgot, she just thinks the stargate universe revolves around Vala.

She thinks the real universe revolves around her views

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X