No announcement yet.

The Vala/Claudia Black Discussion & Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Although I loved CB in Farscape, I wasn't interested in seeing her in SG1 because I hadn't watched SG1 in years. However, the more I heard about Vala, the more curious I was about seeing CB's take on this character. Thankfully, I finally got around to viewing the Season 9 episodes and CB's portrayal of this refreshing character has been a joy to watch.
    sigpic
    Sig by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by maxbo
      Although I loved CB in Farscape, I wasn't interested in seeing her in SG1 because I hadn't watched SG1 in years. However, the more I heard about Vala, the more curious I was about seeing CB's take on this character. Thankfully, I finally got around to viewing the Season 9 episodes and CB's portrayal of this refreshing character has been a joy to watch.
      We know . looking forward to season 10. I hope she'll stay an intersting character
      Welcome

Comment

3 promos and Vala/Claudia is there
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=29407

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
          3 promos and Vala/Claudia is there
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=29407
          Thank you!

I've made some screen caps. HERE

A.
          VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Just started on Season Nine, Vala is brilliant! First time I've seen her and she is so cool! I'd almost given up on SG1 the past few seasons and now there is bucket loads of hope, yay Vala!

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Vala and her unavoidable confrontations with the Ori.
              A beautiful clip-art http://claudiamedia.cabspace.com/

Comment

I left GW because I decided to stop watching sga(too much kirking), but after watching this week's sg1 I had to come back. I love Vala. She was great in this episode. In fact, I would have to say she is easily my favorite character on all the stargates. Maybe coming from a Farscape fan that doesn't mean much. In my defense, I have never been the type to like something just because a certain actor is in it.

Comment

Tonight-
                  Spoiler:
                  She was soo cute.. Studying! HAHA..and she had D's password... =P I love when she was lieing during the test. I was Cracking upp...... what can I say? she just want's some Loot! lol

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

I enjoyed the eps ok. The inkblot test was funny as was the end when she wanted to leave. Especially the "You stop that" and pushing the SGC guy away from her.

WANTED more SAM/VALA interaction.
                    sigpic
                    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
                      I enjoyed the eps ok. The inkblot test was funny as was the end when she wanted to leave. Especially the "You stop that" and pushing the SGC guy away from her.

WANTED more SAM/VALA interaction.
                      Yeah, Vala had some hillarious parts in the ep.

Spoiler:
                      I think Woolsey is going to tread lightly around vala now, after what she said he tried to do at the end of the ep.

During the CB interview that went up last night, CB said that there was a scene with Vala and Sam during Morpheus, but it got cut out.
                      http://www.bentsynapse.net/images/zidane_dethstar.gif
                      If only we have Zidane on Stargate.....
                      **Mentally replace that deathstar with an Ori ship**

Comment

Originally posted by Imgnryflagdotcom

Spoiler:
                        I think Woolsey is going to tread lightly around vala now, after what she said he tried to do at the end of the ep.

During the CB interview that went up last night, CB said that there was a scene with Vala and Sam during Morpheus, but it got cut out.
                        I know about that scene. I asked Amanda back in March at the SG con in Vancouver Canada about working with Claudia and she mentioned the cut scene. Stupid frellin' horny writers/producers. They'd rather see t&a than two strong, intelligent woman GETTING ALONG! Morons!

*stomps off*
                        sigpic
                        I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Imgnryflagdotcom

Spoiler:

Yeah, characters development scenes which don't move the story forward "go to God" quoting Claudia from her interview. Shame really. Let's hope this scene will come back on DVD or SciFi Pulse will put in on-line.
                          T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

I think the reason I like Vala so much is that she reminds me of Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. She's a lovable bad guy with somewhat good intentions. I give tptb and Claudia credit for coming up with such a multi-faceted character.

Comment

hey guys! i'm pretty sure this is the thread i was looking for. just wanting to join in on talking about Vala! i love her. she very quickly worked her way up to be defiantly one of my fav characters, if not favorite! i think she's funny, beautiful etc...so yeah, if you guys will have me
                              i probably wont spend hours on this thread like i do for others, because i'm still...learing and liking more about her i guess you could say, where as other characters i have already formed established opinions on. any way. maybe i'll talk soon!

sigs created by the talented sueKay and RepliCartertje
                              Spoiler:

thankyou Rocketgal & Oma-1

Comment

Vala is definitely my absolutely favourite character on the show. But it's Claudia Black who is playing her so wonderfully...
                                T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Working...
                                X