Sam Carter/Jack O'Neill Ship Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by neverendingimagination View Post
    I can see BtS being quite popular too. In fact season 4 has quite a lot of shippy moments. I'd be happy with The Serpents Venom, I love Jack grabbing Sam by the legs and dragging her out from under the mine and the lights on the mine turning green always cracks me up.

Sam 'Green's good right?
    Daniel - No, bad.
    Sam - How bad?
    Daniel - Very very bad.
    Sam - Dad!

And Red Sky, Jack's face when Sam tells him he's right. His grin, and he turns to Hammond and points to himself, 'I was right,' he's so pleased with himself bless him.
    I LOVE those scenes! I also love it when he places a hand on her arm and asks if he's having a stroke!
    sigpic
    Sig made by Nola
    Latest fic Thin Blue Veil

Comment

Blame me and sparky for that. I meant I wasn't too bothered about DaC or WoO because there are others I like too. Didn't intend to sound like I was calling dibs or anything.

Is it bad ive got One Direction playing on my phone and it reminds me of Jack - 'More than this' sounds like Jack's feelings during the phase
      i've been listening to alot more newer music and some of it isn't bad. i particularly like imaginary dragon's radioactive.

Comment

Originally posted by SGSuzi View Post
        Sorry no, Urgo has a special place in my heart for a few reasons
        Same here -and it's hub's favorite.

Does anyone want to donate me another ep, I only have 2 reviews to do this time
        That's okay then I can step in if anyone is struggling, I'll be on the back up team
        Suze: Will you back me up on mine? I'm not sure if my brother will be in town that week. If he is, I MAY need help...if not, I'm cool. Will know closer to time.

I think we may need to do some drawing out of the hat for season 4, everyone is going to want D and C and WOO lol
        *rubs hands together* this should make for great discussion.

Originally posted by fems View Post
        Yeah, I thought that was the original plan too? To have everyone rewatch and give their opinion, with at least one appointed person doing the official review to make sure every ep would be done...
        Yes...I think that was the intent...
        sigpic
        sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
        "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

I think we may need to do some drawing out of the hat for season 4, everyone is going to want D and C and WOO lol
          I think whoever gets their name attached to those episodes first should get them. So, whoever is out in front of the stampede ...

Comment

Is it bad ive got One Direction playing on my phone and it reminds me of Jack - 'More than this' sounds like Jack's feelings during the phase
            No, it isn't bad. Ordinary, every day things do that to me. For instance, I was on the phone the other day (on hold) and I stepped out onto the deck in the lovely warm sunshine, birds chirping, cat chasing leaves on the deck, etc. The phone was playing some sort of classical music while I was on hold, and this image of Jack flashed into my head of him sitting on his deck, reading, listening to classical music ... when Maybourne showed up in "Shades of Grey". Made me think I need to have a table and chairs out on my deck so I can sit in the sunshine, reading SG novels or fanfic, and listening to my own favorite classical music.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
              No, it isn't bad. Ordinary, every day things do that to me. For instance, I was on the phone the other day (on hold) and I stepped out onto the deck in the lovely warm sunshine, birds chirping, cat chasing leaves on the deck, etc. The phone was playing some sort of classical music while I was on hold, and this image of Jack flashed into my head of him sitting on his deck, reading, listening to classical music ... when Maybourne showed up in "Shades of Grey". Made me think I need to have a table and chairs out on my deck so I can sit in the sunshine, reading SG novels or fanfic, and listening to my own favorite classical music.
              sounds like a nice fantasy. i did that once in the backyard of my old house. people thought i was crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                sounds like a nice fantasy. i did that once in the backyard of my old house. people thought i was crazy.
                When the weather is really nice I set up my hammock on the balcony, make a nice selection of music on my phone (I hate it when my neighbors have their music outside for everyone to hear, so I try to be good about it myself) and put in my headphones and either read a book or take my netbook with my outside to write or read online.

Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

They were probably jealous.

Comment

Blame me and sparky for that. I meant I wasn't too bothered about DaC or WoO because there are others I like too. Didn't intend to sound like I was calling dibs or anything.

I was listening to Pink & Nate Ruess' "Just Give Me A Reason" and it's a really good Sam/Jack/Pete song!
                    Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM View Post
                      I was listening to Pink & Nate Ruess' "Just Give Me A Reason" and it's a really good Sam/Jack/Pete song!
                      I agree!
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by Nola
                      Latest fic Thin Blue Veil

Comment

They were probably jealous.
                        that and i wanted to drown out the barking of their yapping small dogs. drove me NUTS!

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM View Post
                          i haven't heard it but i'll take your guys' word for it.

Comment

that and i wanted to drown out the barking of their yapping small dogs. drove me NUTS!
                            YESSSS!!! Somebody else who hates the sound of small yapping dogs!

My neighbor across the street has two small yapping dogs and for a long time she would let them out in her yard and they would yap incessantly the entire time they were out there (sometimes all day). I put up with that for as long as I could, and finally complained about it, and there has been blessed silence ever since then. I simply don't understand how people think listening to their dogs yapping like that is an okay thing. And mind you, I like dogs. I just don't want to listen to them all day long.

Yapping dogs is right up there with listening to people crack their gum constantly. (*shudders just thinking about it*)

Comment

YESSSS!!! Somebody else who hates the sound of small yapping dogs!

My neighbor across the street has two small yapping dogs and for a long time she would let them out in her yard and they would yap incessantly the entire time they were out there (sometimes all day). I put up with that for as long as I could, and finally complained about it, and there has been blessed silence ever since then. I simply don't understand how people think listening to their dogs yapping like that is an okay thing. And mind you, I like dogs. I just don't want to listen to them all day long.

Yapping dogs is right up there with listening to people crack their gum constantly. (*shudders just thinking about it*)
                              right there with you. my dad got so fed up he found this device that when dogs bark it emits a sound that causes them not to bark anymore.

Comment

right there with you. my dad got so fed up he found this device that when dogs bark it emits a sound that causes them not to bark anymore.
                                Good for him. I thought about getting one of those devices, but I thought I'd try complaining first.

Comment

Working...
                                X