No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Jack O'Neill Ship Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i definatly think there is something special about the chemistry between the cast members of SG1, its far more than a working team relationship with them and it really sucks you in. Hats off to the actors themselves who obviously have a special working relationship to make that chemistry come out on screen, you don't see that often. I'm hoping I can get captivated by Atlantis, but from what i hear there isn't the same team dynamics at all in it, but we will wait and see, maybe watching atlantis first was the best idea because i think SG1 will always be a hard act to follow
    sigpic
    Thanks to the wonderful Meredithe5 for the awesome sig

Comment

can i just ask

as i am working my way through S8 and preparing for the break up of my fab 4, how many episodes to Sam and Jack actually appear together in after the end of season 8? and are they good shipping episodes?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGSuzi View Post
        Thats my worry about watching atlantis, i kow it will be an awesome show but I am really going to miss the SG1 team, i even think SG1 after Jack goes from the show won't have the same feel to it.
        I enjoyed Atlantis but never got as invested into it as SG-1. I did like the growing Sheppard/McKay friendship. I think it was John's influence that made McKay almost a decent human being in the later eps. But there was really no "Ship" that grabbed me, certainly nothing on the level of Sam/Jack. Lot of people like John/Weir or John/Teyla, but I never felt any chemistry between either them, that's just my opinion, of course

And SG-1 becomes almost like an entirely different show seasons 9-10 when Jack is no longer there. Just not the same.

Comment

Have you watched the episode Threads? It's one of the best shippy episodes IMO even though Sam's with Pete :X The last 2 part episode is amazing as well I don't wanna say anything and give away any details if you haven't watched it. Overall, I was a little sad about the entire season. I got so used to seeing Jack with them but it was interesting to see him try to run the show at the base lol.

I dunno I wasn't a huge Weir fan but I loved Sheppard, Rodney, and who didn't like *sigh*... teyla was also really cool but if you've seen SG1 its a hard act to follow lol. Ooooo and I loved Dr. Beckett he was so adorable! He was only supposed to be a guest star similar to Janet in SG1 but the fans loved him so much that he became a regular on season 2 I think it was.
          sigpic

Comment

I agree with Lucycat there really wasn't a set ship that you could root for until season four with Jennifer/Rodney. I think they were planning to have John/Teyla together but the actress was pregnant so they had to write it into the show.. which they did a decent job of explaining. In the books there's a definite John/Teyla vib but that's not from the writers of the show :X
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
              Have you watched the episode Threads? It's one of the best shippy episodes IMO even though Sam's with Pete :X The last 2 part episode is amazing as well I don't wanna say anything and give away any details if you haven't watched it. Overall, I was a little sad about the entire season. I got so used to seeing Jack with them but it was interesting to see him try to run the show at the base lol.
              no not got that far yet, can't wait, am i going to need tissues tho???
              sigpic

Comment

a tissue then you get to squeeee like the shipper we know you are hehe

oooooooo and I think their is some naked Daniel in one of those episodes if im not mistaken
                sigpic

Comment

The season 8 finale is one of my favorites though Let me know what you think!! I love any episode where they deal with alternate reality's and such hehe
                  sigpic

Comment

oooooooo and I think their is some naked Daniel in one of those episodes if im not mistaken
                    "Threads" (S.8) and "Fallen" (S.7).

Comment

yay, i love a good squeeeeeeeee
                      sigpic

Comment

The season 8 finale is one of my favorites though Let me know what you think!! I love any episode where they deal with alternate reality's and such hehe
                        i like the way that in every alternate reality situation Sam and Jack are together, kind of says that it is fated to be, whatever happens
                        sigpic

Comment

exactly... you'd think they'd realize that their relationship was inevitable after seeing sooo many other Sam/Jack relationships lol. The season finale is interesting and as a Atlantis lover their is a little bit of a crossover in that episode. Just have to be familiar with weir time traveling in season 1 of Atlantis.

I'm slowly working my way through the ship day thread. I'm trying to find a good sig hehe I'm addicted to art lol.
                          sigpic

Comment

Really makes me wish I was good at creating art/ videos
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm not sure which I loved more... the S/J or the naked Daniel
                              The appeal comes from the very fact that, as impossible as it may seem, the concept itself is plausible. Plus, it's more interesting than most real life shows.

Comment

Originally posted by TabsV View Post
                                I'm not sure which I loved more... the S/J or the naked Daniel
                                Naked Daniel is always good, just generally top off Daniel is good
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X