Sam Carter/Jack O'Neill Ship Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
    Yes, I know. But the most RL people I know don't even know who Sam and Jack are
    Thus why I said it's only a risk around other SJ shippers lol. I remember when i first saw that scene, and even though my brother likes SG too, he looked at me weird when i got all excited that her password was 'fishing'...The significance was lost on him haha (most of my RL friends don't know what Stargate is let alone Sam or Jack!)
    "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

This may be OT:

Spoiler:
      I was just watching Jeopardy with my mother, and a clue came on that said "What tv show began from a movie in '94 staring Kurt Russell, a role which was taken over by Richard Dean Anderson?" My response was instant haha
      "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

Originally posted by sasha713 View Post
        This may be OT:

Spoiler:
        I was just watching Jeopardy with my mother, and a clue came on that said "What tv show began from a movie in '94 staring Kurt Russell, a role which was taken over by Richard Dean Anderson?" My response was instant haha

wouldn't be the first time stargate was mentioned on jeopardy.

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
          Over_my_dead_hathor.

Because that's where that fantastic hug happened.
          Did anybody say "c'mere", yet?

Comment

"National Treasure"?
            Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
            Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
            On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

"Natural Resource"?

Comment

"Carter_was_here" lol

Comment

Originally posted by sasha713 View Post
                  This may be OT:

Spoiler:
                  Did any of the contestants know the answer?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
                    Did any of the contestants know the answer?
                    Lol. Yeah. They knew it. I'm pretty sure the guy that got it was a fan given the look on his face

Comment

Watched Red Sky today. Some great scenes with Sam and Jack mostly in military mode. Jack does touch Sam on the wrist at the end, though, when the sky is changed back and he asks her, "Am I having a stroke?"

My favorite scene is when Sam is explaining her idea to Jack and Hammond. Jack asks a question and Sam tells him he's right. He's so happy and proud of the praise she gives him that he smiled for the entire rest of the scene. So cute

Jack: Carter, what just happened?
                      Carter: Some sort of shift in the light frequency.
                      Jack: Good. Thought I was having a stroke.

Sam: Sir, I've been thinking
                      Jack: I'd be shocked if you ever stopped

Jack: Carter, go back to the SGC and confuse Hammond

Comment

Watched Red Sky today. Some great scenes with Sam and Jack mostly in military mode. Jack does touch Sam on the wrist at the end, though, when the sky is changed back and he asks her, "Am I having a stroke?"

My favorite scene is when Sam is explaining her idea to Jack and Hammond. Jack asks a question and Sam tells him he's right. He's so happy and proud of the praise she gives him that he smiled for the entire rest of the scene. So cute

Love Jack in that scene. You're right he IS so cute with that proud smile. I love also the confidence he has in Sam to fix the problem, and his Crazy!Jack mode when that guy gets some of his men killed... Awesome ep

Comment

I loooooooove these lines
                          sigpic
                          Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

Possibly OT:

Spoiler:

Stargate SG-1

Wow what a day! Tonight the Stargate Convention in Vancouver, is buzzing with excitement about an earlier announcement made by independent producer, Darren Thomas. Fans were treated to previously unreleased news about MGM's collaboration on a new SG-1 App designed for smart phones and tablets. The scoop from Thomas is that MGM is reviving SG-1 albeit in a new format- music to the ears of many fans around the world. Thomas didn't want to divulge more, but he did say that "plans are underway and I wish I could tell you more. The good news is that we will be unveiling something big at this year's Comic-Con in San Diego". But in the meantime stay tuned for more information right here on the SG-1 official MGM page.
                            This showed up on my fb. Wonder what it would be...
                            sigpic
                            Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

Originally posted by Samfan13 View Post
                              Possibly OT:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                              A lot of people are thinking comics which I think could be about right. But then again I'm crossing everything that it will be a new show with an updated cast. And hopefully a nice little confirmation about a certain couple. Just like the scene we were all hoping there would be in the hypothetical third film.
                              Cake - an AU tale of secrets, lies, intrigue and Jack's favourite thing.

Chapter 1

Comment

Originally posted by Samfan13 View Post
                                Possibly OT:

Spoiler:

I saw this too. Aaaannd we're waiting...and waiting. Did I mention I hate waiting?
                                sigpic
                                sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                                "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Working...
                                X