Sam Carter/Daniel Jackson Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by angelfire east View Post
    Between those caps, you guys and my already dirty mind I'm so far in the gutter I'm swimming in it lol
    Heeheee I have to take full responsibility for that!

Cool, I am I'll read it now
    Great!

They are very sibling like. Tptb have never even hinted at anything romantic really. Well there was that time in season one when Daniel saw Sam all dressed up and I think he forgot about being married for a few mintues if you get waht I mean IMO the Daniel/Sam romantic ship lives strong and happily in fanfiction That good AT was (maybe still is) open to the idea at least The impression I've gotten is AT gets [sometimes] annoyed with Sam's ships. I could be wrong. That cool they talked about it back in season one. You know I was never much of a Sha're fan; I had nothing against her but she didn't really hook me like Sarch did.
    Yeah there was never anything really outright romantic, nothing blatant. I think there could have been some subtext, like with the example you gave in Emancipation, and (IMHO) what Sam said in Meridian to Daniel, and the scene in Holiday where he was dying. But that's just IMHO. I adore their friendship onscreen. It (romance and now friendship as well) does live strong in fanfic, which I'm glad for! I think I got the same impression from AT too. There was one recent article where she mentioned something about that. I didn't mind Sha're in the movie, and I knew she was part of an established "romance" in the early series but wasn't as much of a fan of her as I was with Sam.

Thanks That one of the reason I like the ship so fun (my love for San and Daniel and their friendship). With me, I'd love to end up with a guy like either Cameron or Daniel.
    No argument there!

I follow the same thought patten as you it seems Those kinds of fans turn me off of the ship and/or fandom their trying so hard to push.
    Yeah I was talking to someone else about the red I got on another thread and they said the same thing... there can be some real psychotics in some ships or fandoms and there's no sense even talking to them. I guess it's just best to ignore it.

I'm really gald you write it, I had really bad new year eve (didn't even get to do the countdown ) so it was a little piece me up so to speak
    Thanks, and I'm sorry you had a bad new year's eve. If it makes you feel any better, I fell asleep before the countdown and didn't wake up again til about 10 or 15 minutes afterwards.

I love them! I'm taking the second one for sure, will credit
    Again, thanks! I'm glad you like them. I made another one. Just 'cause I liked the look on Daniel's face in it, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

AQOEDSam: What evidence?
      AQOEDC: We were no where near your things, Jack.
      AQOJaC: I have proof. There was a hidden camera.

AQOEDC: You can't tell who that is from the picture.
      AQOJaC: Trust me. I can recognize the two of you from that angle.
      Originally posted by rebelwriter03 View Post
      LOL!!! Those midnight snack attacks.... mmmm I'm there with ya Sam and Daniel... don't think anyone would guess it's you.... i mean if it's you... *shifts eyes and quickly whisles as she moves out of sight*

AQOEDC: I feel a snack attack coming on right now.
      AQOEDSam: Storage room?
      AQOEDC: Meet you in five minutes.
      LOL!! Love the pics and caps, Addy and Chris!! Thanks for the laughs! Heheh, yep I can see them going off for a little "snack run" right about now

something silly I did a while back...

Comment

AQOEDC: Lunch time.
        AQOEDSam: Mexican?
        AQOEDC: Chinese.
        AQOEDSam: I get your fortune cookie.
        AQOEDC: Deal.

Comment

Ok i found the short story:

Here at my life journal
          Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
            LOL!! Love the pics and caps, Addy and Chris!! Thanks for the laughs! Heheh, yep I can see them going off for a little "snack run" right about now

something silly I did a while back...

Hmm...too bad she's gonna "take care of it"...I think it'd be kind of interesting to see ...or atleast hear about it

Comment

AQOEDC: *squeak*
              AQOEDSam: Oops...hand slipped.

Comment

AQOEDC: *squeak*
                AQOEDSam: Oops...hand slipped.
                LOL...seems Daniel has a problem with keeping his hands to himself

Comment

Heheeeh ya, well I imagine Sam has the oppisite problem... *giggle*

Spoiler:

Comment

AQOEDC: Sam, why is it that I get blamed when it was YOUR hand that slipped this time?
                    AQOEDSam: Because I'm too innocent to have my hand slip.
                    AQOEDC: Riiight...I see it's time to replay that tape of you in the Replicarter outfit.
                    AQOEDSam: Too bad you can't show them here.
                    AQOEDC: Yeah...darn PG forum.

Comment

LOL!! Indeed..... but that has never stopped us gutter minded people of IMAGINING what's going on...

Spoiler:

Comment

AQOEDC: Lunch time.
                        AQOEDSam: Mexican?
                        AQOEDC: Chinese.
                        AQOEDSam: I get your fortune cookie.
                        AQOEDC: Deal.
                        Teehee.... love it! Hmmmm I wonder what Daniel's fortune said...?

Comment

Originally posted by Col.SamanthaCarter View Post
                          Hmm...too bad she's gonna "take care of it"...I think it'd be kind of interesting to see ...or atleast hear about it
                          lol... well it looks like she didn't quite take care of it... sure she's innocent but I wonder...

Comment

Oh boy, you guys are cracking me up big time here!

Looks like they both have the keeping-hands-to-self problem! I can only wonder if their AU counterparts end up this way also... guess I'll find out as I rummage through my screen caps, heheh

D: Ah, Sam? Was that you??
                            S: Um........ uh... me? Uh ..... no......

Comment

hheehe how can you blame even their AU selves? They are too kwet as Geek!s.... aahhhh and will have kwet Geek!Kids!!!! Oh the brilliance!

Spoiler:

Comment

and i bare a spur of the moment challenge:

s10 spoilers.

1. missing scene between the pair that led to them having sex.. but forgot the protection.. heat of the moment type of thing...
                                2. they talk about what happened and the feelings that are simmering
                                3. c/v as secondary pairing
                                4. kisses, a ring, roses, chocolates
                                5. possible engagement/ wedding
                                6. any rating is fine
                                7. enjoy

yes i know its simialar to my c/v challenge on their thread... but it works here too
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X