X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by debbycake View Post
    <Flag Daniel removed for space, and so Thrae can concentrate>
    Hi threa!

There you go, now I won't get hurt..I hope..

if there were any hurt feelings in the making of my posts, I am sorry. I was only teasing good naturely. Will you forgive me if I have stepped on anyones toes?
    Originally posted by Amaranth Traces View Post
    Just try not to be so damned scary all the time is all I'm saying. You've got poor Debby trembling in fear, for crying out loud.

However, if frightening you is what it takes to have pictures of naked Daniel show up on the thread...

*Sneaks up behind Debby*
    BOO!!!
    Okay, just for the record, I was never scared. I was playing along for the laugh... I love playing with ppls heads...anyways... Sorry, not working this time..maybe next time he will show up.
    See, Amaranth? I didn't scare her. I got a mostly nekkid Daniel picture out of her. There's a difference. A big difference. A handsome, six foot tall difference. In a flag. Just a flag.

And, for the record, no toes have been stepped on, since playing with peoples' heads seems to be a common hobby around here.
    Originally posted by rebelwriter03 View Post
    <photo clipped again, sorry>
    Because suddenly I am in the slash/ship mood...
    Spoiler:

Jack: *thinking* Dear Oma! Look at that!
    Daniel: I really am thinking about telling Oma that erasing my memory is a lot less embarresing.
    Sam: I'll help you get your memories back, but... *blush* I kinda like the whole nakkd look.
    Jack: *thinking* Me too! *growl*
    It's so funny, in Threads, just after Jack hands Daniel the flag, he looks out at the rest of the gang in the briefing room and tugs self-consciously on his uniform while Daniel's erm...preparing himself. Just one of the subtle things I noticed while *ahem* studying that scene (and many others in Threads/Moebius) for Ouroboros.
    And let's not even get into Jack's little nervous fiddling with the flag pole. I imagine slashers squeeing all over the place about that.

MUHAHAHA!!! Another has joined the flock of converts. Today, Jackie. Tomorrow, THE WORLD!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    Originally posted by JessM View Post
    That it is... *reads posts between Amaranth and Thrae*

We are slowly turning you? Excellent... *rubs hands together*
    Oh! Look Amaranth! She got us popcorn! You should go write another scene appropriate for it.

Always happy to help convert the masses, Jackie.

By the way, I love the family wallpaper, Jess.

Welcome to my trap, darlin'! You ARE a sweetiepie!! Thanks for demonstrating that for me
    <glances around> That doesn't prove anything! I don't know what you're talking about. Just because I let the poor boy get some (well, usually I just imply that he will get some) in the end does not make up for what he goes through to get there. Not a sweetie! Stop calling me that!
    Thraesja

sigpic

Comment

Okay, just for the record, I was never scared. I was playing along for the laugh... I love playing with ppls heads...anyways... Sorry, not working this time..maybe next time he will show up.
      Originally posted by Thraesja View Post
      See, Amaranth? I didn't scare her. I got a mostly nekkid Daniel picture out of her. There's a difference. A big difference. A handsome, six foot tall difference. In a flag. Just a flag.

And, for the record, no toes have been stepped on, since playing with peoples' heads seems to be a common hobby around here.
      Well, that's good then. I'll have to work on my scariness to get more screencaps posted, I guess.

That it is... *reads posts between Amaranth and Thrae*

We are slowly turning you? Excellent... *rubs hands together*
      Oh! Look Amaranth! She got us popcorn! You should go write another scene appropriate for it.
      LOL! Check it out. Free advertising. You're so sweet

Nice wallpaper Jess. And fantastic captions everyone!

And let's not even get into Jack's little nervous fiddling with the flag pole. I imagine slashers squeeing all over the place about that.
      *snort* Yes, that was priceless.

<glances around> That doesn't prove anything! I don't know what you're talking about. Just because I let the poor boy get some (well, usually I just imply that he will get some) in the end does not make up for what he goes through to get there. Not a sweetie! Stop calling me that!
      Oh, I think it does. You big softy-sweetie-romantic-at-heart, you. You can't fool me.
      ~Amaranth Traces

Comment

We now pause for a word from our sponsors...

Ouroboros has been updated with chapter 4. The long-awaited flag scene is included at no extra charge! Enjoy!

Also, Thrae just updated her latest story: Remnantwith chapter 2. Go read it. It's great.

And now back to the thread...
        ~Amaranth Traces

Comment

Well, that's good then. I'll have to work on my scariness to get more screencaps posted, I guess.
          A pleas might help too...

Jess nice wallpaper! and Jackie, thats funny! I wish I could think up some good captions...but nothings coming. Oh well...
          Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Thanks guys, I'm glad you like the wallpaper.

Great captions as always... oh, and you're quite welcome for the popcorn. Just bought some at the store so figured I'd be nice and share.

I'll be off to read the next installments of your great fics this evening.

'couple random pics...

Comment

new captions:

Sam: "I have good news and bad news. The good news is the test was positive, Daniel. You are pregnant."
              Daniel: "What?"
              Sam: "Look on the bright side--you are the world's first pregnant man."
              Daniel: "What's the bad news?"
              Sam: "General Hammond is the father."

Another story:

Daniel: "Sam, don't cry. It will be okay."
              Sam: "How can it be okay? You have no idea just how I feel right now. So don't tell me it will be okay."
              Daniel: "But..."
              Sam: "Daniel, Jell-O has pulled berry blue from production. I need space."
              Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

HELLO?......Hello......hello.....

I guess everybody left for the weekend...Did Sam and Daniel have a party that I didn't know about?
                Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

I guess everybody left for the weekend...Did Sam and Daniel have a party that I didn't know about?
                  If they had one, I wasn't invited

Comment

Originally posted by Col.SamanthaCarter View Post
                    If they had one, I wasn't invited
                    This is the party! It's just a really, really, really, slow party.

If Sam and Daniel threw a aprty what would it be like?

Sam would set up a card table.
                    Daniel would set up videos of his trips to Egypt.
                    Sam would put chips and dip on table.
                    Daniel would make the coffee and buy beer.
                    Sam could make jello-shooters
                    Daniel would have the sweet tooth and the cookies

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
                      This is the party! It's just a really, really, really, slow party.

If Sam and Daniel threw a aprty what would it be like?

Sam would set up a card table.
                      Daniel would set up videos of his trips to Egypt.
                      Sam would put chips and dip on table.
                      Daniel would make the coffee and buy beer.
                      Sam could make jello-shooters
                      Daniel would have the sweet tooth and the cookies
                      Its slow because only three people showed up. I guess I we should do better about sending out the invites huh?
                      Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Its okay Sam, I'm sure there was a good reason that no one showed up.
                        Yeah, there is a perfectly good reason, no one likes me.
                        Well, I like you. *hugs sam*
                        Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Its okay Sam, I'm sure there was a good reason that no one showed up.
                          Yeah, there is a perfectly good reason, no one likes me.
                          Well, I like you. *hugs sam*
                          Aw, don't pay any attention to those anti sam posters. We all like Sam.

Comment

Looks like my invite was lost and buried in the sleepless weekend and work on my desk. Opps. :blush:

Great captions, and yes... it is a slow... slooooow... ssssllllllooooooowwwww party. But that's only because the guests of honor keep excusing themselves the closet. Sheesh! Talk about just making your guest wait.
                            Last edited by rebelwriter03; 16 July 2007, 08:27 AM. Reason: Because there are two guests - even so they act as one body
                            Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Ooh, have some more catching up to do... sorry guys, had a busy weekend.

I think my invitation got lost in the mail too. I'll have to ask them both about it...

S: You sure you sent them ALL out??
                              D: I thought I did......

Comment

Ooh, have some more catching up to do... sorry guys, had a busy weekend.

I think my invitation got lost in the mail too. I'll have to ask them both about it...

S: You sure you sent them ALL out??
                                D: I thought I did......
                                Sam: "Oops."

Comment

Working...
                                X