Sam Carter/Daniel Jackson Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fishyone
    That's all I can think of, too. I can't think of anything else for One False Step. Not that I can think of anything for Show and Tell, either. Anyone else?
    The only thing I can think of for Show and Tell was when they went outside with that Tollan communication device to contact the Tok'ra. Short scene, so you have to wonder if anything else went on out there Probably not a whole lot, but if they talked about anything...

Comment

I couldn't help myself and started the second series... This one is to "Love," again by John Lennon...

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...s/2series1.jpg
      Aww.... that is so sweet. Lol, when I read the lyrics, I was suddenly reminded of the Rutles (that Beatles parody) song "Love Life"...

... yeah, off topic, sorry... lol...

But I love this one. Great start to the series!

Comment

Originally posted by JessM
        Lol... that must be pretty hard. They will have the same names though, right? And I guess the same physical characteristics... Aw, nice cute things.

Yeah, you'd better get right on that! lol, just joking around... I have all three chapters of it up on the site now, font fixed up and everything.
        I think I'm getting better at meshing the characters with the period... Less OOC-ness, but then again... I think Sam's kind of got a silly little girl syndrome. Unfortunately for her, that was how women in her class were expected to act... But she does have a high intellect, it's just not as encouraged as it would be in modern times. So far, Daniel has brought out that more intellectual side of her... It's kind of fun adapting all of the characters to a different period.

I am still distracted... But I do have some scenes for BtC finished that I could type up... And I could always type this silly fic up and see what you think...

Ooh... Cool... My story.... That's great, Jess. Thank you.
        The really disturbing thing is, this is me on a GOOD day.

Comment

I couldn't help myself and started the second series... This one is to "Love," again by John Lennon...

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...s/2series1.jpg
          THis is lovely! Keep up the good work. I'm with jess on this one in saying that it is a great start to the series!
          Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

The only thing I can think of for Show and Tell was when they went outside with that Tollan communication device to contact the Tok'ra. Short scene, so you have to wonder if anything else went on out there Probably not a whole lot, but if they talked about anything...
            I'm sorry guys about that I haven't been much help in the episode discussion. I haven't seen the early eps in A LONG time. I don't have the money to buy the DVDs so yeah......
            Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by debbycake
              THis is lovely! Keep up the good work. I'm with jess on this one in saying that it is a great start to the series!
              Thanks, debby! I already picked out some pictures for the next stanza, so I'll be working on that soon.

Comment

I think I'm getting better at meshing the characters with the period... Less OOC-ness, but then again... I think Sam's kind of got a silly little girl syndrome. Unfortunately for her, that was how women in her class were expected to act... But she does have a high intellect, it's just not as encouraged as it would be in modern times. So far, Daniel has brought out that more intellectual side of her... It's kind of fun adapting all of the characters to a different period.

I am still distracted... But I do have some scenes for BtC finished that I could type up... And I could always type this silly fic up and see what you think...

Ooh... Cool... My story.... That's great, Jess. Thank you.
                Sounds good... and it does sound like a lot of fun. I'd like to try that once...when I have all my other fics out of the way of course.

Got the BtC scenes... I'll look over them tomorrow when I can think more clearly... and the silly fic sounds good, too.

Comment

Originally posted by debbycake
                  I'm sorry guys about that I haven't been much help in the episode discussion. I haven't seen the early eps in A LONG time. I don't have the money to buy the DVDs so yeah......
                  No problem. I think you can see the early eps on youtube.com... if you want to, anyway.

Comment

Cast photos for season 10 are up. I posting the one that is best for this thread.

http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s10/graphics/photo07.shtml

Comment

Sounds like an idea for a missing scene fic.

I guess we covered Show and Tell, then. On to 1969.

The part that stands out to me is when Daniel and Sam go together to visit Catherine. They sit next to each other, and you have to wonder what their cover story was. I mean, I know Daniel claims that his father worked with Catherine's father, but who exactly was Sam? I've seen a short s/d drabble where Daniel says he'll tell Catherine that Sam was his girlfriend...

Comment

Aww.... that is so sweet. Lol, when I read the lyrics, I was suddenly reminded of the Rutles (that Beatles parody) song "Love Life"...

... yeah, off topic, sorry... lol...

But I love this one. Great start to the series!
                        Thanks. I'm glad you liked it. I was hoping that it would go over well, cause I was kind of fond of it.

Comment

Okay, I need help. I was going to make another wall in the series, but I didn't realize that I didn't have all the pics I needed. Well, I could do it repeating pics from the first one, but I don't think I should. I'm doing the second stanza, which is:

Love is touch, touch is love
                          Love is reaching, reaching love
                          Love is asking to be loved

And I have a couple of "touch" pics, (Deadman switch & FIAD)... Any recs for others? I was kind of thinking of making this series with only season 3 pics if possible...

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPower
                            Cast photos for season 10 are up. I posting the one that is best for this thread.

http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s10/graphics/photo07.shtml
                            Thanks for posting the link, Master Power! Is great to see you around again. I think the civies look pretty good (though I wish MS' hair was longer), so I think I might just edit it a little to make a pic for my AU when I reach season 10... If I ever get there.

Comment

Sounds good... and it does sound like a lot of fun. I'd like to try that once...when I have all my other fics out of the way of course.

Got the BtC scenes... I'll look over them tomorrow when I can think more clearly... and the silly fic sounds good, too.
                              Yeah... It is fun... I'm still figuring out what I'm doing with it, but I like writing on it... *sigh* Must undistract self... must undistract self... Yeah, I think you'd enjoy it.

Cool. Glad you got them... And I'll send the silly fic as soon as I finish the scene I'm working on... One moment I really want Daniel and Sam to have before I force myself back to BtC.

Comment

Sounds like an idea for a missing scene fic.

I guess we covered Show and Tell, then. On to 1969.

The part that stands out to me is when Daniel and Sam go together to visit Catherine. They sit next to each other, and you have to wonder what their cover story was. I mean, I know Daniel claims that his father worked with Catherine's father, but who exactly was Sam? I've seen a short s/d drabble where Daniel says he'll tell Catherine that Sam was his girlfriend...
                                Yep, though I don't have much of a clue as to what they'd talk about... guess it's something to think about, though.

Ah yes, 1969... I thought it was odd in the beginning how Daniel started explaining to Jack what Sam was doing, and then he trails off and says that he wasn't really paying attention. But then I figured that either 1) He wasn't paying attention because he was gazing at her like a lovesick teenager; or 2) He did pay attention, but he figured Jack either didn't want to hear it or wouldn't understand, so he just cut himself off. Number one is more wishful thinking, so I guess #2 is more likely.

Getting back to the other scene... I do love it when they visit Catherine. I've always wondered what their cover story was, too. Yep, the "Daniel: you're my girlfriend"... "Sam: if only it were true" drabble? I'd love to see a fic or short fic expanding on that.

Comment

Working...
                                X