No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Daniel Jackson Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! Glad to see so much posting here. I've been in and out lately and haven't had a chance to check.

One quick thing I noticed while watching the S1 ep "Emancipation". When Sam was forced to wear the tradtional garb of the tribe SG-1 was visiting, Daniel was clearly interested in her. I think he likes exotic costume lol.

Later and happy shipping,
    Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

Originally posted by JessM

Oh, and here's a new pic in case anyone wants to cap it. I thought it was pretty funny...

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60...daniel/008.jpg
      Daniel: Ew. Yuck. Never again.
      Sam: What is it Daniel?
      Daniel: I just got done doing Jack's laundry.
      Sam: Uh...
      Daniel: I lost a bet, Sam.
      Sam: Oh... What bet?
      The really disturbing thing is, this is me on a GOOD day.

Comment

Originally posted by debbycake
        Daniel: Sam Please stop! That tickles!
        Sam: oh, sorry. I thought you wouldn't mind being tickled.

PS. I'm home at last!
        Nice cap, Debby. Glad you're back.

Originally posted by debbycake
        I'm going to try and kill a lot of birds with one stone here. So Fishy, Both walls are great! I also like the picture you posted. I'm sorry as well to hear that you have had a bad day.
        Jess, Your wall is great as well. I like your cap as well and how it goes along with the movie.

well I gotta run!
        Debby
        Thanks. Glad you liked the walls. I'm over the bad day (it was mild, really.) Besides, s/d fluff makes stuff much better. Okay, that doesn't explain the compulsion to buy Pride & Prejudice, but...

Did I mention I keep getting tempted to write a "crack" fic, I believe they're called, with Daniel and Sam in a historical piece? Someone talk me out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by eri-chan
          hey hey all... one exam done yesterday and ive got a bit of time till my next... so i made some icons for you. if you wanna use them on anything, lemme know via pm would be the best. credit me too please

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ngsmiles-2.png
          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ngsmiles-1.png
          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...together-2.png
          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...together-1.png
          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...rugsmile-2.png
          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...rugsmile-1.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...gs/sing015.png
          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...sigs/005_G.png

thats all ive made. the last 2 up there were the first i made and then i got even move indecisive as i went on thats why theres the doubles up there. but yeah, if youd like me to try make some icons using some particular scene, gimme a cap please! :daniel

hope you guys enjoy the icons
          Hey, eri-chan, great to hear you're past exams. I hope you did well. Thank you for such lovely icons. You're spoiling us. I like all the versions... Please tell me that I don't have to pick, either. (I'm no good at it... I always seem to have four versions of my wallpapers... ) I suppose now I owe you a pm...

Comment

Originally posted by Royal_Nonesuch
            Wow! Glad to see so much posting here. I've been in and out lately and haven't had a chance to check.

One quick thing I noticed while watching the S1 ep "Emancipation". When Sam was forced to wear the tradtional garb of the tribe SG-1 was visiting, Daniel was clearly interested in her. I think he likes exotic costume lol.

Royal
            Glad to see someone else poking their head in, even if just briefly... I seem to talk to myself a lot...

I agree... He was definitely interested in the way she looked in that dress... It kind of left him speechless, a feat, since Daniel's kind of long-winded most times.

Comment

Originally posted by Royal_Nonesuch

Royal
              Hi Royal, great to see you back!

That's a good point... You can tell just by the way he stares (it's so different from the way Jack does...Jack actually looks somewhat amused by her predicament)...and the way he has some difficulty talking, with the "It's you... it's... definitely you..." Then has trouble with the next sentence, and the "we're taking some home to be a-a-analyzed..." It's like he can't keep his eyes off her.

Hmm... now I'm thinking that would be a good scene for a S/D video to Frankie Valli's "Can't Take My Eyes Off You"... lol

Comment

Originally posted by fishyone
                Daniel: Ew. Yuck. Never again.
                Sam: What is it Daniel?
                Daniel: I just got done doing Jack's laundry.
                Sam: Uh...
                Daniel: I lost a bet, Sam.
                Sam: Oh... What bet?
                LOL!! Oh, I love that... I can't imagine what the bet must have been...

Comment

Nice cap, Debby. Glad you're back.

Thanks. Glad you liked the walls. I'm over the bad day (it was mild, really.) Besides, s/d fluff makes stuff much better. Okay, that doesn't explain the compulsion to buy Pride & Prejudice, but...

Did I mention I keep getting tempted to write a "crack" fic, I believe they're called, with Daniel and Sam in a historical piece? Someone talk me out of it.
                  Hmm, I don't think I'll be able to talk you out of it... sorry. I wonder what it would involve?

Comment

Hey WOW great icon eri-chan, wicked. Mind if i use some of them? Pleasssse Thanks in advance! There've been some great caps recently! And the wallys are awesome too.

Comment

Hi, JC_21! We're glad to have you on the thread!

Comment

To bump this thread up, I guess we could get back to episode discussion... Holiday is next, isn't it?

Okay, this is another shippy (or sort of shippy) episode. We have Ma'chello in Daniel arriving in the briefing room and sitting next to Sam. She asks if he can read the symbols on that device, and he says cryptically, "no." Sam looks at him oddly, not expecting him to say that.

Sam looks pretty upset when they find out that Daniel is inside Ma'chello, too. Then we have that wonderful scene where she pleads with Daniel to wake up and says "you can't die on me now." She looks so relieved when he wakes up and says "it's nice to know you don't just like me for my looks." (love that line lol ) Love her big smile after he says that. And then of course is the kiss on the forehead.

Then there's a scene that I think is interesting. After she and Hammond talk to Ma'chello in the brig and then Ma'chello talks to Daniel, when Daniel starts to code, Ma'chello looks at Sam and suddenly tells her that he would switch, but he is the only one who can't do it. It's like he hasn't come out and told her the solution, but he's given her a clue. He kind of gives her this lingering stare, and it's almost as if he knows that Daniel is special to Sam.... or it could just be me babbling.

Comment

Then we have that wonderful scene where she pleads with Daniel to wake up and says "you can't die on me now." She looks so relieved when he wakes up and says "it's nice to know you don't just like me for my looks." (love that line lol ) Love her big smile after he says that. And then of course is the kiss on the forehead.
                          That's probably one of my all time favorite S/D moment...it just too cute for words

Comment

LOL!! Oh, I love that... I can't imagine what the bet must have been...
                            Well, I was thinking that maybe the bet was that Sam would end up with Daniel, not Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Col.SamanthaCarter
                              That's probably one of my all time favorite S/D moment...it just too cute for words
                              Oh, I know... and I love the way he says it... such a sweet scene!

Comment

Well, I was thinking that maybe the bet was that Sam would end up with Daniel, not Jack.
                                *grin* Sounds good enough to me!

Comment

Working...
                                X