No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Daniel Jackson Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't think of anything else for Brief Candle. Thor's Hammer, then?

Well, Daniel and Sam are together for most of the episode.

But they did argue when they were following Kendra...
    The really disturbing thing is, this is me on a GOOD day.

Comment

Originally posted by fishyone
      I can't think of anything else for Brief Candle. Thor's Hammer, then?

Well, Daniel and Sam are together for most of the episode.

But they did argue when they were following Kendra...
      I wouldn't say argueing. More like having different views.

Comment

Just MHO but I'd say they were arguing over differing views. I guess I can't blame Sam for her "I don't want to hear that!" in the beginning when Daniel thought Jack and Teal'c were dead.

But the part where they were walking along that "aqueduct" (or whatever it was) when they were following Kendra... I know that Sam really wanted to find Teal'c and Jack, but I thought it was a little bit much the way she had to bring up Sha're (even made me wonder if she was a bit jealous... lol, just kidding). The look on Daniel's face after he talks to her for the last time in that scene and before he turns around was kind of.... I don't know, reminds me of the look he had after Jack called him "plant boy" in One False Step.

Still even though there weren't any friendship moments or anything in this one, it was nice to see them paired up for most of the ep.

Comment

I guess that's it for Thor's Hammer...

Torment of Tantalus... well, Sam seems almost as enthusiastic in the beginning as Daniel to check out the planet.

There is that nice scene of them sitting together, reading Ernest's journal. On some website (can't remember which one), someone compared the talk Daniel had with Ernest to the talk Sam had with Catherine... I wish I could remember exactly what they said about it, but I can't...

And then at the very end when Jack and Daniel come through the gate, Sam helps Daniel up.

Was there anything else in this one?

Comment

I don't think so. Daniel was obsessed with the meaning of life room and Sam had to get the gate working, so they were separated for most of the episode. I don't even think she was there at the end when they redialed the gate... (though she could have been...I don't remember that, but...)

Bloodlines is next, I believe...

Daniel and Sam are together for a lot of this episode. They go to the temple together... Daniel uncharacteristically shoots the Goa'uld larve... They have to hide together in the bushes... There is the part where Jack and Bra'tac are worried about saving Teal'c, and Sam and Daniel say, "Oh, we have one of those."

Not sure if there's anything else...

Comment

I don't think so. Daniel was obsessed with the meaning of life room and Sam had to get the gate working, so they were separated for most of the episode. I don't even think she was there at the end when they redialed the gate... (though she could have been...I don't remember that, but...)

Bloodlines is next, I believe...

Daniel and Sam are together for a lot of this episode. They go to the temple together... Daniel uncharacteristically shoots the Goa'uld larve... They have to hide together in the bushes... There is the part where Jack and Bra'tac are worried about saving Teal'c, and Sam and Daniel say, "Oh, we have one of those."

Not sure if there's anything else...
              Wasn't this the ep where Sam throws that graneade (sp?) and covered Daniel?
              Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Yup, that's the one!

And there's the part where they're walking through the forest, both munching on something (energy bars I think?), and Daniel asks Sam "you think these things are supposed to be fed?" (meaning the larvae) LOL.

Comment

Don't think there's anything else, so I guess I'll start Fire and Water.

Well...no Daniel and Sam together here, but we can tell how upset Sam is over the perceived reality that Daniel is dead. We have her reading one of his journals when they clean out his apartment.

We also have her shouting "Help him!!" when she's under the hypnosis...which I thought was a bit odd since it was right after Nem struck her, Jack, and Teal'c down (but spared Daniel). And then of course "Oh, God, colonel, we left him behind!!"

She does have a huge smile when they go back there and find him again though.

Comment

I think Jess pretty much covered Fire and Water. I could be wrong, of course. That would put us at Hathor. Hmm... Daniel's under Hathor's spell for most of the episode... (eww)... Sam does find him when he's staring off into space...

Comment

Made a just Daniel wallpaper yesterday. I figured since we're fans of both of them, I'd share.

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...anielfinal.jpg

I have ideas bouncing around for another s/d one.... maybe tomorrow I'll work on that...

Comment

Made a just Daniel wallpaper yesterday. I figured since we're fans of both of them, I'd share.

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...anielfinal.jpg

I have ideas bouncing around for another s/d one.... maybe tomorrow I'll work on that...
                        Thanks for Sharing! That is a cool wallpaper! It put a smile on my facce. I always found his exspresions in the episodes funny.
                        Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Daniel does have a lot of different expressions... some of them funny and some of them just darn cute!

Yeah, I don't think there's much to say about Hathor... I did like how Sam bent down and asked if Daniel was okay after what...happened to him (I'll echo the "eww").

I'll go on to Singularity...

This ep was what made the final case for S/D ship for me. Let's see, where to begin...

When they're back on Earth and Sam is sitting with Cassie in one of the VIP rooms, Daniel comes in and makes that cute gesture (to let her know that she has a phone call, I think?). When Sam tells Cassie that she has to go, she says "Daniel's going to be here the whole time. Remember Daniel?" And Daniel is standing there with a sweet little smile on his face. Too cute.

Then Daniel is sitting outside Cassie's room, reading a book and obviously waiting for Sam. He offers to help Sam by sitting with Cassie for a few hours (which she declines). And we have the famous "I guess what I'm saying is that you don't have to do this alone" line. When I first heard that I couldn't help going, "Awwww." Sam says "thanks" and touches his arm.

Cassie is coughing in bed and Sam is watching her, just so upset. Daniel comes in and joins her and we have another shippy scene. Sam says she knows she's supposed to be detached, and Daniel says "who said that?", to which she says "I forget you're not military." I like to think that he pulled her into a hug after this...

On the way to the abandoned nuclear facility, Daniel sits next to Sam (who's holding Cassie).

And then at the end, we have the scene in the park where Daniel and Sam are swinging Cassie between them. So cute and sweet. Shows that these two could be wonderful parents I think.

I guess that's about all for that ep. Did I miss anything?
                          Last edited by JessM; 05 May 2006, 03:56 PM.

Comment

I think you covered the episode really well, Jess. I think I'd have to watch it again to find more... I should start the next one, but I have to run... (bridesmaid in a wedding where the bride doesn't want to plan it...)

Comment

Good luck with that! If you have too much to do I could start the next one - or someone else here could take over!

Comment

Have returned... though with diminished brain capacity... what is it about weddings...? Oh, well... Um... I don't remember Daniel and Sam interactions in Cor-Ai... Um... *blushes* last time I watched it, I think I was drinking and writing silly stories... Help would be welcome.

Comment

Working...
                                X