No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Daniel Jackson Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love those pics Admiral!! it's a good hurt/comfort warm fuzzy feeling.... thankfully more comfort than hurt!
    Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Has anyone bought the 9th season of stargate yet? It came out on DVD today. You can probably get it at Best Buy.

Thanks for the pictures, Admiral.
      Speaking of pictures...

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s9/9...ghold0056.html

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s9/9...%5Ftwo382.html

Comment

Yep, love the pics Admiral! That was such a nice scene....

Here's another pic I found...

Comment

Originally posted by JessM
          Yep, love the pics Admiral! That was such a nice scene....

Here's another pic I found...

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60...niel/totp1.jpg
          Aww . . .

I loved these two in the first season.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPower
            Has anyone bought the 9th season of stargate yet? It came out on DVD today. You can probably get it at Best Buy.

Speaking of pictures...

I haven't yet but I probably will this weekend, unless I can get down to the store tomorrow evening.

Love these pics!

pic #1
            Landry: Ah, there you are. I've been getting some complaints about some loud...vocalizations coming from one of the utility closets...
            Sam and Daniel: *blush* Who, us?

pic #2
            Sam: General Hammond, I can't believe you came all this way just to congratulate us on our engagement! How sweet!!
            Daniel: Yeah we're just trying to figure out where to have the wedding now... Sir, what do you think of P26-792?

Comment

Speaking of pictures...

pre-ordered from Amazon - I never do that! So now I am waiting.... waiting.... asking our post master every time she comes into the office to drop mail off...

Pic 1:
              Daniel: Sorry we are late, General.
              Sam: Jack was still in the process of begging me to reconsider.
              Landry: Did you tell him the trip to Hawaii has been planned and paid for for the past 9 years?
              Daniel: Ya he did not like that bit of news actually...

Pic 2:
              Sam: I am happy, truly happy!! This is the last mission I'm going on as Col. Carter!!
              Daniel: Yup! Next mission she will be Col. Carter-Jackson!! WEEEE!!
              Jack: *rolls eyes* You two are way too happy... There better be lots of cake.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson
                Aww . . .

I loved these two in the first season.
                Me too. *happy sigh*

Here's a couple more. Sorry they're kind of small and dark

Comment

*waves to Jess*

Made this in my 1a.m. tirade of banner making...

made it for my LJ (a larger version) but thought it looked nice as a banner too... so shrunk and fit!

Spoiler:

Comment

hey are those pics like "dark and handsome" pics? LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! Very nice!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by rebelwriter03
                      *waves to Jess*

Made this in my 1a.m. tirade of banner making...

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y10...reBannersm.jpg

made it for my LJ (a larger version) but thought it looked nice as a banner too... so shrunk and fit!
                      *waves back to Chris*

Ooh very nice! Heheh love those cute grins on them... shows them being their wacky selves..together of course. Thinking of some banner ideas myself. I really need to find more photoshop/PSP brushes...

Comment

pre-ordered from Amazon - I never do that! So now I am waiting.... waiting.... asking our post master every time she comes into the office to drop mail off...

That's exactly why I didn't preorder it. I hate waiting. I made fishyone come with me yesterday to buy it. Unfortunately, it's not as exciting as it's been in past years because a) they changed the packaging and it doesn't match, b) I recorded them onto dvd when they aired, and c) the packaging is different and it makes me really upset for reasons that I really wish I didn't understand (I'm totally AR about things and probably OC as well. What can I say, I'm fun to live with).

Comment

hey are those pics like "dark and handsome" pics? LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! Very nice!
                          Thanks! And the second one (from Enemy Within I think) was even darker than that...lightened it as much as I could...

Think someone from the Pond posted this pic once... it's so cute I had to post it and do a caption for it...

Daniel and Sam gloat after they beat Jack and Teal'c at Intergalactic Scrabble... heehee...

Comment

So I went to Best Buy for season 9 but it was sold out.

Comment

Originally posted by Beakymoose
                              That's exactly why I didn't preorder it. I hate waiting. I made fishyone come with me yesterday to buy it. Unfortunately, it's not as exciting as it's been in past years because a) they changed the packaging and it doesn't match, b) I recorded them onto dvd when they aired, and c) the packaging is different and it makes me really upset for reasons that I really wish I didn't understand (I'm totally AR about things and probably OC as well. What can I say, I'm fun to live with).

well i made sure i did not get the THIN disk version, cause I;m with you, it would cause much upset in my happy shelf if they changed it... I still need S2 and 3 to round out my collection, and am hoping my brother will be nice an feed my Atlantis collection... he gave me S1 for my b-day last year... haven't heard when it comes out.

I would hate to have to re-arrange my Stargate shelf cause S9 is being stupid and not going with the "classic cover" flow...

Spoiler:

Comment

So I went to Best Buy for season 9 but it was sold out.
                                Thats great!! Err well maybe not for you... but shows we do love our ... show.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X