Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fishyone
    I think we've covered Enigma...

My boxed set says Tin Man is next. Um... Jess, you and Christine have ruined this episode for me... All I can think is "Comtrya" with a leer at Daniel and later Jack...
    Oops.... heehee... sorry about that! Um... maybe we should just try to block that out of our minds and concentrate on the Sam/Daniel moments?

Comment

Originally posted by Beakymoose
      Um, I don't remember Contraya being ruined. . .but then again, I have been known to be out of my mind.

Oh, I guess I should add something. . . i'm not entirely a S/D shipper, but enough of one to have squee moments and enjoy S/D fanfic (mostly from Jocelyn). I think they have much more potential than S/J, but am unfortunatly ruined. Anyway, I don't think it was a specific episode, mostly Jocelyn pointing out what I had seen but not noticed. So, I guess I have her to blame. . .hmm. . .must rethink plan
      Welcome to the thread, Beakymoose! Nice to have you here.

Comment

I think Solitudes comes before Tin Man in the "official" ep list, but there really isn't anything in that ep except for the scene at the end when Daniel begs Sam to wake up and then says "You're gonna be okay."

Well, I guess I will take a crack at Tin Man then... since it was me and Christine who might have ruined it in our Five Minute Stargate on my forum (we were just having some lighthearted fun though... no really icky stuff... really...).

Let's see... well, we have Sam going over to Daniel in the beginning to wake him up, while Jack had gone over to Teal'c.

Then... we have Jack going off to talk to Harlan, leaving Sam and Daniel (and Teal'c) alone. Daniel tells Sam that the notion of living 11,000 years entered his mind and it's a lot to take in (and he gives her a cute little smile...*sigh*). They talk about how the human body is like a machine and how maybe this is "better." (I think Daniel is so cute there)

Then they see Teal'c leaving and they go off in search of him when they find Jack with Harlan. Things start malfunctioning and Sam and Daniel go off to vent some of the pipes to release pressure.

After Teal'c attacks Jack and is then destroyed by Harlan, Jack asks Sam and Daniel to keep an eye on Harlan, so they go off in pursuit of him again.

I guess that's really it. I liked how they were paired up in most of this ep.

Next is There But For the Grace of God. Anyone want to do that one?

Comment

Oh, I guess I should add something. . . i'm not entirely a S/D shipper, but enough of one to have squee moments and enjoy S/D fanfic (mostly from Jocelyn). I think they have much more potential than S/J, but am unfortunatly ruined. Anyway, I don't think it was a specific episode, mostly Jocelyn pointing out what I had seen but not noticed. So, I guess I have her to blame. . .hmm. . .must rethink plan
          *waves* Hi, Beakymoose!

(Btw, I'm Jocelyn... Don't think I've actually said that here... )

Don't blame me. Blame the pygmies.

But I am very glad that you are here, too.
          The really disturbing thing is, this is me on a GOOD day.

Comment

*waves back* Shouldn't you be working on more fluff scenes for me to squee at?

What have the pymies done to deserve me blaming them? Oh, wait, nevermind. . . the pygmies may have gotten to me, too. His name is Amos, and he chews on me.

(I should probably mention this. I'm Meggen)

Comment

*waves back* Shouldn't you be working on more fluff scenes for me to squee at?

Right. Forgot you ordered me to do that. Wasn't the Daniel wallpaper a nice appeasement though? *picks up pen and paper* Where was I???

What have the pymies done to deserve me blaming them?
              The pygmies are evil and control the forum story, remember?

hmm... think I'm off-topic...

Comment

Back on Topic:

There But for The Grace of God...

When they first gate to the planet, Daniel and Sam discover the room of artifacts together.

Then Daniel asks Catherine where Sam is after he's gone to the other reality... He also says "Sam" with a lot of relief when he sees her.

Comment

Um, I don't remember Contraya being ruined. . .but then again, I have been known to be out of my mind.

Welcome Beakymoose! I am glad you found us! Don't worry about being out of your mind it happens every once in while to me. lol
                  Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Back on Topic:

There But for The Grace of God...

When they first gate to the planet, Daniel and Sam discover the room of artifacts together.

Then Daniel asks Catherine where Sam is after he's gone to the other reality... He also says "Sam" with a lot of relief when he sees her.
                    Daniel also gives Sam and Jack a weird look when they are hugging before Jack leaves.
                    Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Yeah... He stares at them like he can't believe it. I wonder if that was more of that jealousy creeping out.

Comment

I decided I'd ask... Does anyone on this thread have an idea they'd like to see as a S/D wallpaper? Or a banner suggestion? I want to make something S/D, but I'm currently out of ideas. Darn pygmies are holding out on me. (Yeah... Other people have muses... I have a band of insane pygmies...)

Comment

Yeah... He stares at them like he can't believe it. I wonder if that was more of that jealousy creeping out.
                          I was really wondering that too. He did seem a bit...confused when he saw them hugging and then turned to Catherine. When she said "I take it they're not engaged in your reality?" his face registers such surprise. And yeah, when he stares at them, he is in disbelief and you can almost see the "this is not happening" written on his face again... so hmmm, could be the jealousy there.

Comment

I decided I'd ask... Does anyone on this thread have an idea they'd like to see as a S/D wallpaper? Or a banner suggestion? I want to make something S/D, but I'm currently out of ideas. Darn pygmies are holding out on me. (Yeah... Other people have muses... I have a band of insane pygmies...)
                            Oh boy, I wish I could help... I would like to see something similar to Ripple Effect, maybe to see some AU Sams and Daniels together. I'm planning on making some kind of manip/banner like that, but I'll have lots and lots of AU S/D couples...and there will be humor in it. Maybe you could do a serious one, something about the possibilities...?

I know, it's too vague... but I'm not thinking too clearly right now, lol...

Comment

Originally posted by JessM
                              Oh boy, I wish I could help... I would like to see something similar to Ripple Effect, maybe to see some AU Sams and Daniels together. I'm planning on making some kind of manip/banner like that, but I'll have lots and lots of AU S/D couples...and there will be humor in it. Maybe you could do a serious one, something about the possibilities...?

I know, it's too vague... but I'm not thinking too clearly right now, lol...
                              Ah... That is intriguing... I think I shall have to think on it... And come up with some ideas... Maybe tomorrow (I have a light day at work tomorrow...)

Comment

Originally posted by JessM
                                I was really wondering that too. He did seem a bit...confused when he saw them hugging and then turned to Catherine. When she said "I take it they're not engaged in your reality?" his face registers such surprise. And yeah, when he stares at them, he is in disbelief and you can almost see the "this is not happening" written on his face again... so hmmm, could be the jealousy there.
                                Yeah... The way he says, "No," just like he can't stand the thought of it. There is some nice interaction between the AU Sam and Daniel, when he figures out the message, and they talk about coordinates.

I think that covers There But For the Grace of God.

Comment

Working...
                                X