Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Simlead View Post
    Great, you?

*cuddles Daniel* Don't worry, we'll talk to Sam. She won't kill you. But she might enslave you for several days as compensation.
    Pretty good. Thanks for asking.

Hehe. *pets Daniel* I don't think Daniel has a problem with the enslavement part.
    sigpic
    Sig by (x)

Comment

sigpic
      Sig by (x)

Comment

Originally posted by It's A Paradox View Post
        Hehe. *pets Daniel* I don't think Daniel has a problem with the enslavement part.

http://i1364.photobucket.com/albums/...ps1abd200c.jpg
        : Sure, guys. Not. A. Problem. *saucy grin* Right, Daniel?
        Your Life Was Amazing Until You Met Me
        My FF.net . My Sci-Fi Art . My Stargate RPG . Sam/Jack Made Up Episodes Project

Comment

Let's just take the time to appreciate Daniel's expression after seeing Sam all dressed up in Emancipation.

sigpic
          Sig by (x)

Comment

Yes, let's. I've always known that, secretly, they like to play dress up.

Comment

Originally posted by It's A Paradox View Post
              Let's just take the time to appreciate Daniel's expression after seeing Sam all dressed up in Emancipation.

I hate the dress but love the reaction!!!

Comment

Afternoon fellow shippers! Looks like the threads been quiet for the last few days.

sigpic
                Sig by (x)

Comment

sigpic
                  Sig by (x)

Comment

I poofed to write a 'through the years' piece to connect Shy and Doubt (the sequel) - it's in with ASOOO. *oggles last picture*

Comment

I was watching Holiday when my friend who never saw all of Stargate commented 'There's something going on between those two.' I nearly squeeed its not every day a non-shipper says something like that!

Then when we watching Crystal Skull when Sam, Jack & Nick join Daniel inbetween dimensions, Sam says Daniel and he says Sam. My husband looked at me and said, 'He said Sam first.' Doesn't seem like much, but its his way of agreeing that Sam & Daniel have *a thing* even if they don't outright say it.

Love the pics! SD FTW!

forever!

Cheers!
                      sigpic

Banner made by Jess!

Comment

Originally posted by Kitty Carter-Jackson View Post
                        I was watching Holiday when my friend who never saw all of Stargate commented 'There's something going on between those two.' I nearly squeeed its not every day a non-shipper says something like that!

Then when we watching Crystal Skull when Sam, Jack & Nick join Daniel inbetween dimensions, Sam says Daniel and he says Sam. My husband looked at me and said, 'He said Sam first.' Doesn't seem like much, but its his way of agreeing that Sam & Daniel have *a thing* even if they don't outright say it.

Love the pics! SD FTW!

forever!

Cheers!
                        Hehe, awesome! I'm attempting to convert my sister.

Comment

So latley I've had a MAJOR obsession with Tegan and Sara and thought that the song Closer made a good song for either Sam or Daniel to be saying that they want the other to be 'closer' than they are, and Now I'm All Messed Up could happen when Sam brakes it up with Pete or Jack etc, and then Daniel comes in with Closer and it's all good. So what'd ya think, should I make it into a sort of, but not quite song-fic?

Comment

So in the idea pot we've come up with all the days but Tuesday, so Happy Fluffy Thursday everyone!

Comment

*rolls in da fluff*

I just had 777 posts (before I posted this) by the way. And a kind-of-song-fic sounds lovely. Most things have some basis in musical inspiration, anyway. Besides, at least that's progress. *has made zero progress with Shy's series in the past week* It'll have to wait. I'm thinking of giving the series a name so I can just relate to it as a whole - let's face it, with my muses and plot bunnies, I'm not leaving any time soon. You suggested something about emotions for 'Doubt' because it goes with 'Shy'... The S/D Emotions series? *coughMaybeRubbishNamescough*

Comment

Originally posted by Simlead View Post
                                *rolls in da fluff*

I just had 777 posts (before I posted this) by the way. And a kind-of-song-fic sounds lovely. Most things have some basis in musical inspiration, anyway. Besides, at least that's progress. *has made zero progress with Shy's series in the past week* It'll have to wait. I'm thinking of giving the series a name so I can just relate to it as a whole - let's face it, with my muses and plot bunnies, I'm not leaving any time soon. You suggested something about emotions for 'Doubt' because it goes with 'Shy'... The S/D Emotions series? *coughMaybeRubbishNamescough*
                                Thanks, I'm gunna write it when I can!

Hmm I think it's a good name and idea. Plus if ya need help I'm sure we'd all love to!

And Happy Flutter Friday

Comment

Working...
                                X