Sam Carter/Daniel Jackson Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
    I'm creeped now, cos I have that video saved on my laptop and am playing it now, so when I looked which vid it was I was just like
    If that's not a coincidence, I don't know what is.
    Just on a random note, the only problem with finishing Shy and deciding on a sequel - I'm now busy with other stories that I had lined up, so I can't write the sequel yet. Which means no SD writing except the snippets I'm putting on 'A Science Of Our Own' (ASOOO *giggles*).
    Your Life Was Amazing Until You Met Me
    My FF.net . My Sci-Fi Art . My Stargate RPG . Sam/Jack Made Up Episodes Project

Comment

sigpic
      Sig by (x)

Comment

I'm creeped now, cos I have that video saved on my laptop and am playing it now, so when I looked which vid it was I was just like
        Coincidence, maybe. I'm just going to put it down as being like minded. Great minds think alike.

Originally posted by Simlead View Post
        If that's not a coincidence, I don't know what is.
        Just on a random note, the only problem with finishing Shy and deciding on a sequel - I'm now busy with other stories that I had lined up, so I can't write the sequel yet. Which means no SD writing except the snippets I'm putting on 'A Science Of Our Own' (ASOOO *giggles*).
        Squee* Any writing contribution you can make to ASOOO (hehe) would be most appreciated. No matter how small.
        sigpic
        Sig by (x)

Comment

Originally posted by It's A Paradox View Post
          Squee* Any writing contribution you can make to ASOOO (hehe) would be most appreciated. No matter how small.
          Well, the first one will definitely be tiny. At least in comparison with the second snippet - which isn't written yet. But will be soon. Complete with weird teenage feels - it's a 'through the years' to bridge the gap between Shy and the sequel.

Comment

sigpic
            Sig by (x)

Comment

http://i1364.photobucket.com/albums/r739/its-a-paradox/SG-1/918_zps699e9ae6.jpg
              Me wonders what they're talking about.

Comment

If people are having trouble, we need a motivator or something. Like, on some other threads they do drabble challenges or projects (or even just an idea pot tailored specifically to SD, if people just want to jot down an idea, daydream and not write)... Even if it's just something small (heck, it'd have to be small, there aren't many of us). *counts our numbers* Me, you, Jess, Nanouk, Paradox, Kitty... About six, give or take a few if I've missed anyone?
                Aye, that's a good idea!

We could have a post-a-thon once a week (I saw it at the Sparky thread over in SGA but I don't know if anyone else does it)

Comment

Aye, that's a good idea!

We could have a post-a-thon once a week (I saw it at the Sparky thread over in SGA but I don't know if anyone else does it)
                  We could. There's a million things to do. Depending on what everyone likes. We can even do themed weeks/days. SD-centred, obviously. We could even have a Singularity week.

Comment

Aye, that's a good idea!

We could. There's a million things to do. Depending on what everyone likes. We can even do themed weeks/days. SD-centred, obviously. We could even have a Singularity week.
                    I'd interesting in doing something for the SD community. Any ideas are welcome. As a matter-of-fact, the Sparky thread is starting their post-a-thon in about ten minutes.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by (x)

Comment

I'd interesting in doing something for the SD community. Any ideas are welcome. As a matter-of-fact, the Sparky thread is starting their post-a-thon in a about ten minutes.
                      Yep, I saw that. I lurk. Used to post, though.
                      We could come up with a few ideas and we each vote for 3 that we like (giving one 3 votes[most fave], one 2 votes and one 1 vote [least fave]). Then we add all the votes up and try the most popular out first. If we don't like it or it doesn't work, we try the next one. And so on and so forth.

Comment

Yep, I saw that. I lurk. Used to post, though.
                        We could come up with a few ideas and we each vote for 3 that we like (giving one 3 votes[most fave], one 2 votes and one 1 vote [least fave]). Then we add all the votes up and try the most popular out first. If we don't like it or it doesn't work, we try the next one. And so on and so forth.
                        Yeah sounds good! So all come up with some ideas and add them to the "idea pot" and once we're done we shall vote, I've created a thread for our ideas so we can keep them together;
                        http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/87618-The-SD-Idea-Pot
                        Last edited by ShWeir; 21 July 2013, 03:25 PM.

Comment

*pats Nanouk on the back* Don't worry, it's new software. And, just so you know, you might be the next victim of my terrible nicknaming system...
                          Oh dear lord...

Ive got the rough cut done but I cant really work at it today or tomorrow
                          I live in NL which is the country of rain and a steady 15 degrees C . However atm its above 30 and my poor system is just overheated ... watching Sam/Daniel will prob. be a very unwise idea
                          sigpic

Me @ Livejournal, Youtube, Tumblr Deviant-art and my band: Alantia

Comment

It's okay, Nanouk. I won't call you Nanny, then, okay?

I'll go and check it out, ShWeir.

Comment

It's okay, Nanouk. I won't call you Nanny, then, okay?

I'll go and check it out, ShWeir.
                              My dad calls me Nannie (Dutch pronounciation is quite different from the English) so i'm KINDA used to it LOL.
                              sigpic

Me @ Livejournal, Youtube, Tumblr Deviant-art and my band: Alantia

Comment

Originally posted by Nanouk View Post
                                My dad calls me Nannie (Dutch pronounciation is quite different from the English) so i'm KINDA used to it LOL.
                                Not so much a victim, then... Darn it...

Comment

Working...
                                X