Heehee.. aww I love it! I can picture Daniel doing that

I made a S/D wall to the lyrics last year (click on thumbnail):

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post

Thanks!

\o/ yay! That's a really nice wall! : )
      (you'll have to refresh the page if you click 'My FF'; there seems to be a bug on FF's part - my account does still exist!!)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamCarterFan View Post
        They are so cute together! When you look at the pictures you can't help but to go; aaawwww they're so cute! I love this pic:

Spoiler:

No doubt very familiair to you guys, but you all the things your imagination can come up with ;-)
        Again so cute...
        Welcome to the thread, SamCarterFan! Yep these guys really do look cute together! Don't know how many times I find myself "awwwww"-ing, heehee...

Yeppers I know that pic well And it does allow the imagination to run wild, heehee

Comment

Originally posted by DrGemini2405 View Post

Daniel, we're on a mission!
          Ssh... I won't be a minute...
          That's what you said last time!
          Another great caption! It fits well

Originally posted by SamCarterFan View Post
          LOL that's very funny!
          It really does makes you wonder doesn't it?

Comment

LOLOLOL!! You guys are cracking me up with the captions! They just lend themselves to the gutter most of the time, heheh!! Wonder how Teal'c feels being moderator (or referee?) on Game Night?

(okay, maybe that was a bit too gutter-y...)

Comment

Originally posted by DrGemini2405 View Post
              Thanks!

\o/ yay! That's a really nice wall! : )
              No prob! And thanks, glad you like it

Forgot I made this too, from the diy.despair.com site... I made my own some time ago but I think this one is better (plus I had "faking" instead of "feigning"... didn't think of the latter til after I'd saved it and didn't feel like futzing around with the text anymore, lol)

(size)

Spoiler:

Comment

I love this wall! It's now my background

Comment

I love all the caps...it's nice to know there are more gutter fans! I sure had a lot to catch up on I guess that's what I get for sleeping in

Comment

Forgot I made this too, from the diy.despair.com site... I made my own some time ago but I think this one is better (plus I had "faking" instead of "feigning"... didn't think of the latter til after I'd saved it and didn't feel like futzing around with the text anymore, lol)

(size)

Spoiler:
                    I love it Sam almost looks scared in that pic..hmm I wonder why

Comment

(size)

Spoiler:
                      *gigglesnort*

Yeah, everone's captions are cracking me up!

Comment

OMG I really can't believe that V-Day (or D-Day (damn-i'm-still-single-day... whatever) is next week, and that this was done last year. Oh have to put that on the list of "what to do when Chris is bored" this weekend... another V-Day pic.... mmmm...

Aren't the captions good? Who else but S/D would provide as much gutter fun? Not those OTHER ships... blah.
                        Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Hmmm... kick me. I know I participated in a 'Daniel in Metamorphosis' discussion somewhere in the last few days. I thought it was here? ... Guess not, but I suppose that's a discussion that makes regular appearences here, huh? Anyway, where ever the discussion was it inspired me to make this and I figured this is a good place to share it. Hope you all like it!

Comment

Oh me likey! I know over on LJ on the Pic a day of Daniel (or what ever it's really called) they are doing S6 pics. And I for one KNOW Daniel had to have come and visit Sam during all that... You don't leave your lady love hanging like that. I thought somewhere I had written a quick story about that... or maybe it was a bunny and was passed to someone else... no clue... but a good ep for missing scenes and tags!! Pesky "non-interfeering" clause of the Ancients... donchaknow.
                            Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

It's too bad there hasn't been many moments like this in season 10.

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s10/...heus00466.html

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPower View Post
                                It's too bad there hasn't been many moments like this in season 10.

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s10/...heus00466.html
                                I was at ComicCon with a room full of Staragte fans when I watched that episode. And someone, not me, gave a loud whistle when that bit came on screen. Nice to know there are other Sam/Daniel fans out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X