No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Daniel Jackson Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mmmmm... i love it when S/D is paired (or even the secondary pairing!!) - excellent challenge and wonderful cross-post!
    Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

i suppose i shoudl post 'em upp to the coms too/.. havent done that yet
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rebelwriter03 View Post
        hheehe how can you blame even their AU selves? They are too kwet as Geek!s.... aahhhh and will have kwet Geek!Kids!!!! Oh the brilliance!
        Heehee yep I love it!

Just have to post this pic cause the looks on their faces are priceless

Comment

mmmmm... i love it when S/D is paired (or even the secondary pairing!!) - excellent challenge and wonderful cross-post!
          I agree... love them both, CKO

I was downloading some new textures and made a new wall last night

(clicky)

Comment

nice wp jess... very nice
            the challenge has been x-posted to both coms
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
              I agree... love them both, CKO

I was downloading some new textures and made a new wall last night

(clicky)

I love the wp Jess...I think I'm gonna set that as mine

Comment

nice wall!!! If I was gonna be home tonight I would make some more fun stuff... but a friend is getting hitched next week so we are throwing a little bru-ha-ha (aka a bachlorette party)

*wacks head on desk since that came out waaaaaay to Southern for this Yankee*

Spoiler:

Comment

well have fun Chris
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                    nice wp jess... very nice
                    the challenge has been x-posted to both coms
                    Originally posted by Col.SamanthaCarter View Post
                    I love the wp Jess...I think I'm gonna set that as mine
                    nice wall!!! If I was gonna be home tonight I would make some more fun stuff... but a friend is getting hitched next week so we are throwing a little bru-ha-ha (aka a bachlorette party)

*wacks head on desk since that came out waaaaaay to Southern for this Yankee*
                    Aww thanks guys! Glad you liked! And hope you had fun at the party Chris! *wags finger for not using proper Yankee terminology*

How is everyone's weekend so far? It's a beautiful day here in NY - sunny and 70 degrees!! I think springtime is making an early appearance... not complaining though! Having fun outside, walking my dog, etc.

Saw my Sam and Daniel clones out in the park just before with Cassie... they must be having some fun too

Comment

Thought I'd post this pic too...
                      Not sure what to say about Sam's expression...but Daniel's is interesting

Comment

I know I asked the fanfic question already but I was wondering if anyone had seen any fics that mention The Quest part 1?

Spoilers for the Quest part one:

Spoiler:
                        Adria said she'd kill Sam first and Daniel has such a wonderful strong reaction to that. I'm just dying for a fic that talks about Danny being secretly in love with Sam and that adds to his stong reaction. And in the end Sam and Danny end up happy ever after.

Heeheee I have to take full responsibility for that!
                        Oh those new caps are making me worse and worse

Yeah there was never anything really outright romantic, nothing blatant. I think there could have been some subtext, like with the example you gave in Emancipation, and (IMHO) what Sam said in Meridian to Daniel, and the scene in Holiday where he was dying. But that's just IMHO. I adore their friendship onscreen. It (romance and now friendship as well) does live strong in fanfic, which I'm glad for! I think I got the same impression from AT too. There was one recent article where she mentioned something about that. I didn't mind Sha're in the movie, and I knew she was part of an established "romance" in the early series but wasn't as much of a fan of her as I was with Sam.
                        You know I hate shows that tease fans with outright blatent romance monmets that add up to nothing since it's never the ship the show is pushing. I'd rather have all or nothing, I hate false hope sometimes. One of the reason Sam/Jack has brough me enjoy and angst at the same time. My point is I like Sam and Daniel just the way they are Friendship all the way

I've never actully seen the movie and I don't really care if I never do see it. Since I like the picture of Stargate I have in my mind just the way it is.

Yeah I was talking to someone else about the red I got on another thread and they said the same thing... there can be some real psychotics in some ships or fandoms and there's no sense even talking to them. I guess it's just best to ignore it.
                        Agreed ^

Thanks, and I'm sorry you had a bad new year's eve. If it makes you feel any better, I fell asleep before the countdown and didn't wake up again til about 10 or 15 minutes afterwards.
                        That sucks. My dad was super gumpy and was beign a big jerk so I missed the countdown and ended up going to bed a few minutes adter midnight. Of course I didn't go to sleep, I went online but still I wanted to do the countdown and all that jazz.

Again, thanks! I'm glad you like them. I made another one. Just 'cause I liked the look on Daniel's face in it, lol

Cool

I finally decided it's time to post some pictures and their a little angsty but I still like them.

Fallen
                        Ben Browder on who'd win a fight, Mitchell or Critchon..."Cameron would have the upper hand until Aeryn kicked his ass."

Comment

Originally posted by angelfire east View Post
                          I know I asked the fanfic question already but I was wondering if anyone had seen any fics that mention The Quest part 1?

Spoilers for the Quest part one:

Spoiler:
                          Adria said she'd kill Sam first and Daniel has such a wonderful strong reaction to that. I'm just dying for a fic that talks about Danny being secretly in love with Sam and that adds to his stong reaction. And in the end Sam and Danny end up happy ever after.
                          I haven't found any fics like that, but it's a cool idea. Something could be done from Daniel's POV thinking either at that moment or later on how he couldn't let that happen to Sam, and how it makes him realize these feelings for her. I'd love to see someone write one like that (if they haven't already)!

Oh those new caps are making me worse and worse
                          Heehee...oops. Okay I'll take a break from those... I have more caps from Moebius that I can post. Especially the scene where they first meet McKay and he bugs Sam. I love the look on Daniel's face as McKay leads her out of the room.

You know I hate shows that tease fans with outright blatent romance monmets that add up to nothing since it's never the ship the show is pushing. I'd rather have all or nothing, I hate false hope sometimes. One of the reason Sam/Jack has brough me enjoy and angst at the same time. My point is I like Sam and Daniel just the way they are Friendship all the way
                          I know what you're saying. The "are they/aren't they" thing gets pretty annoying after a while. I agree there hasn't been anything like that in regard to Sam and Daniel... we like to have a little fun with it sometimes, look for hidden meanings, subtext... but on the whole I enjoy the friendship and love seeing it as often as possible.

I've never actully seen the movie and I don't really care if I never do see it. Since I like the picture of Stargate I have in my mind just the way it is.
                          It definitely is different in some ways from the show. I guess I'm one of the few people who's seen the movie AFTER seeing the show. It first came out when I was in high school and people told me it was good but I never got a chance to see it. Then when the show started I knew the title sounded pretty familiar lol. One of my friends kept going on about how she loved the movie, loved the whole ancient Egypt thing, loved James Spader, etc. Not long after I first started watching SG-1 I caught the movie on TV. I do like it but not quite in the same way that I like the show.

That sucks. My dad was super gumpy and was beign a big jerk so I missed the countdown and ended up going to bed a few minutes adter midnight. Of course I didn't go to sleep, I went online but still I wanted to do the countdown and all that jazz.
                          Sorry to hear that That stinks. Yeah, I think this year was the first time I missed the countdown (well...apart from when I was little and was asleep before then anyway).

I finally decided it's time to post some pictures and their a little angsty but I still like them.

Fallen
                          http://img330.imageshack.us/img330/1...0181tk0.th.jpg http://img168.imageshack.us/my.php?i...12d0194sy6.jpg http://img301.imageshack.us/my.php?i...12d0189qm0.jpg
                          Thanks for posting these! I like them too, that was a nice moment if a bit angsty. Sam seemed a bit disappointed after Daniel pushed her hand away and then walked away from them.

I made a new icon. I guess you could say it's "old school Amanda and Michael"... but it was fun to make.

Comment

love it jess
                            sigpic

Comment

I haven't found any fics like that, but it's a cool idea. Something could be done from Daniel's POV thinking either at that moment or later on how he couldn't let that happen to Sam, and how it makes him realize these feelings for her. I'd love to see someone write one like that (if they haven't already)!

Heehee...oops. Okay I'll take a break from those... I have more caps from Moebius that I can post. Especially the scene where they first meet McKay and he bugs Sam. I love the look on Daniel's face as McKay leads her out of the room.
                              He put his hand on Sam's bum, the look on Daniel's face was so funny. And poor Danny goes to shake his hand bu the's so rude he doesn't bother.

I know what you're saying. The "are they/aren't they" thing gets pretty annoying after a while. I agree there hasn't been anything like that in regard to Sam and Daniel... we like to have a little fun with it sometimes, look for hidden meanings, subtext... but on the whole I enjoy the friendship and love seeing it as often as possible.
                              Agreed. I like it better that way, the little things that you take that way if you want to is just the way I like it unless they where actully going to go through with the romance and have them date. I wish in season 10 we go to see more of the friendship. We saw small bits but not enough IMO

It definitely is different in some ways from the show. I guess I'm one of the few people who's seen the movie AFTER seeing the show. It first came out when I was in high school and people told me it was good but I never got a chance to see it. Then when the show started I knew the title sounded pretty familiar lol. One of my friends kept going on about how she loved the movie, loved the whole ancient Egypt thing, loved James Spader, etc. Not long after I first started watching SG-1 I caught the movie on TV. I do like it but not quite in the same way that I like the show.
                              So you think it's wloth watching? I've only met people who started with the movie then went onto tv show.

Thanks for posting these! I like them too, that was a nice moment if a bit angsty. Sam seemed a bit disappointed after Daniel pushed her hand away and then walked away from them.

I made a new icon. I guess you could say it's "old school Amanda and Michael"... but it was fun to make.

I felt bad for Same. I think they would have hugged if he had remembered. I read somewhere that MS said they flimed a scene with Sam upset Daniel never same to visit her while he was asended(sp) and he told her she didn't need her. And they kind a had a momnet. I wish that had made it to the screen I always felt Sam would be more then a little upset Daniel didn't come to vist her with how upset she was with his death.

They look so cute together Brilliant job
                              Last edited by angelfire east; 07 January 2007, 09:03 PM. Reason: Fix quote tag
                              Ben Browder on who'd win a fight, Mitchell or Critchon..."Cameron would have the upper hand until Aeryn kicked his ass."

Comment

Hey all - the bachlorette party was ok... me and my friend left early and ended up at her place watching late night TV. so Ya... no fun SG stuff this weekend

BUT I have made icons in the past for the LJ Icon challenges I have been sucked into... so here are a few S/D ones

(I lie... how about the Sam/McKay hand on bum shot? It didn't win)

(Sam and Daniel meeting in Fallen. The words say: "Try to hide your hand" - it didn't win)

odd... I thought I had more. I have a Daniel one but that is still in a contest... so can't show ya. sorry. I try to do S/D centric ones when i can.. I know I had an idea for one, but never had the time. so that could be what I am thinking of when I think i had more...

Anyway... hope everyone's day is going well!

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X