Sam Carter/Daniel Jackson Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JessM View Post
    He does! And more so in the past few seasons too. I had to take advantage of that somewhat and make this:

LOL...that's too funny!

btw...I have the second chapter of my latest fic finished...I just have to put some finishing touches on it...I might have it up tonight, if not then definitely tomorrow

Comment

Ok...it's finished...http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3178536/2/ Let me know what you think

Comment

Nice job with the pictures everyone. Keep them up.
        Here are a few more.

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s7/7...04%5F0068.html

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s7/7...ce%5F0324.html

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s7/7...ce%5F0336.html

Comment

Originally posted by Col.SamanthaCarter View Post
          LOL...that's too funny!

btw...I have the second chapter of my latest fic finished...I just have to put some finishing touches on it...I might have it up tonight, if not then definitely tomorrow
          I love it! I left you a review on ff.net It cheers me up after what I've heard so far about MS' appearance at the con... don't want to steal Chris (aka rebelwriter03)'s thunder or anything but he seems to be sickened by the idea of Sam/Daniel and thinks of them as only brother and sister... and something about rivalry between them too? I've never thought that before... now I could see rivalry between her and McKay, but her and Daniel??

And apparently there's going to be shippy stuff between him and Vala later in the season. I'm feeling so ill right now....

Comment

D/V.......... i'm sorry *gags* no no no....... its not D/V...... it's S/D, C/V everyone should know that by know......... well if they were smart they would.
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks, and thanks for your pics too, MasterPower

I think I'll caption the third one...

Daniel: Ohhh Sam, you look so tired...I think you could use a nice back rub...

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                D/V.......... i'm sorry *gags* no no no....... its not D/V...... it's S/D, C/V everyone should know that by know......... well if they were smart they would.
                I know... S/D and C/V all the way!
                I don't see the brother/sister thing very much... maybe that's because I don't have any siblings so don't have first hand knowledge on what it's like. I never saw any rivalries between them...they were never competing or anything. I guess the "Ew" thing he did means he thinks it's like incest. I hope he's just not using any old excuse to trash the friendship because he just loves D/V so much (no offense intended to MS of course).

I am just remembering the good old days when they reenacted that kiss from the Resurrection behind-the-scenes pic at the Grand Slam con... things are very very different now.

Comment

two more pics... *sighs sadly and longs for the old days*

Comment

I love it! I left you a review on ff.net
                    Thanks! I'm glad you liked it

I was just subjected to my first flaming UGH!...this is what they said..."Sam/Daniel? Please give me a bucket, I'm gonna be sick!" That makes me angry...lol Kristen angry
                    Last edited by Col.SamanthaCarter; 18 November 2006, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Daniel: Um...Sam...why are you calling me when I'm right behind you?

Comment

Sam: *calling to confirm reservations for dinner.*,
                        Daniel: *calling for the flowers to be delivered to dinner*

S/D *thinking* thank god for vacation time and that single bed at our hotel.. hot sex is gonna be happening after dinner
                        sigpic

Comment

Can you hear me now?

Comment

Daniel: Everything's all set. Our private plane is waiting to take us to our secluded honeymoon spot.

Comment

Great captions on the Sam/Daniel pic, guys!
                              46-43! and 45-44! and 49-22-11!!
                              sigpic
                              Ain't it good to know you've got a friend. ~ Carole King

Comment

I love it! I left you a review on ff.net It cheers me up after what I've heard so far about MS' appearance at the con... don't want to steal Chris (aka rebelwriter03)'s thunder or anything but he seems to be sickened by the idea of Sam/Daniel and thinks of them as only brother and sister... and something about rivalry between them too? I've never thought that before... now I could see rivalry between her and McKay, but her and Daniel??

And apparently there's going to be shippy stuff between him and Vala later in the season. I'm feeling so ill right now....
                                Yeah, I was pretty bummed about that. Well, they say friendships could always lead to something more

I just got home from Burbank about an hour ago. I'm so tired and I almost lost my voice. I should have pics and a report up soon. I need at least a week, mybe two to recover. I'm a huge pile of gue, right now.

My brain totally went blank when I asked Michael the question too!!! Gosh, I'm such a fangirl (and lovin' every minute of it!)!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X