No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Daniel Jackson Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hheeh ping I love both those pics! Groovy S/D and Undercover S/D... ok I will try not to sing "Secret Agent Man".... may scare the secretary away here at the office...
    Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Here are some pictures!

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s9/9...chhead159.html

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s9/9...Fd%5Fm008.html

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s9/9...Fd%5Fm017.html

Comment

Originally posted by Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel
        *bumps into Jess* Sorry, I... What? You again?! I thought I'd lost you!

AAAAH! *ducks away from fists, frying pans, baseball bats, sledge hammers, and many other harmfull objects* I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I swear I was just joking!! Uh.... heh.

Ahem, I apologize for my brief moment of random, extreme crazyness. Don't know where that came from.... Anyhoo, is this thread for Daniel/Sam romantic relationship only, or can I come and talk about my appreciation of Daniel/Sam's friendship? Or, do y'all think I should make a new thread?
        LOL... hey I know you well enough, no worries

And nope, it's not just for Daniel/Sam romance, we also show appreciation for friendship so no need to make a new thread - that's welcome here too! Actually I think we discuss friendship more than romance.

Comment

Originally posted by pinguino_89
          Love it! Love Daniel's expression.... "Let's just act casual..." lol

Comment

Hey all, after lunch time, before doing work time... so it's GW Thread time!!!

I am now over at LJ - epp I know! - and have gotten into a Stargate Writing thread/community and got the S/D pair - soooo... am spreading the joy of S/D.

I wanted to post my second entry here to give us all a little lift in our S/D spirits... I'll post it under the "fold"

Spoiler:
            Title: Coffee?
            Author: Christine/Chris4Short/RebelWriter03
            Characters: Samantha Carter and Daniel Jackson
            Pairing: Sam/Daniel Friendship/UST
            Prompt: 002. Middles
            Word Count: 502
            Rating: PG-13
            Category: UST
            Warnings: Kissing of S/D
            Summary: Daniel simply asked a question, and the answer was all he needed.

It over took her with such force she wondered what she would say when she finally backed away. Pinned in front of her was the blue eyed man whose eyes seemed to still dance with a curious edge. He was surprised, no doubt about that, but he also seemed to welcome the suddenness of her movements.

He was trapped between her body, soft and full, and the wall, hard and unforgiving as he was forced to flatten himself even more as she advanced. She touches his arms, leaving small burning prints as her fingers skipped over his skin. He imagined that a marshmallow must feel the same way when it was put over the campfire flames. He melted into the feeling and held her steady gaze.

A rational part of her brain screamed for her to control herself. Was she out of control? After all wasn't this what she fantasized about on the cold nights working along on some project that hours ago had been solved? It took every once of control to keep her seat when he came walking into her lab, coffee in hand, easy smile on his lips. Her eyes flickered to those lips and she gently kissed them.

Coffee and chocolate, sweet perfume and cologne spilled into each other as their lips met and locked for a second time. The small sparks of heat was now trailing up his neck and through his hair. He wrapped his arms around her waist, trailing his own finger up and down the curve of her back, the curve of her hips, and in the slight hollow on her sides beside her breasts as she wrapped her arms tighter around his neck.

There was no breath left for them to breath when they parted. A burning fire was still lit in each of the cyan orbs as they stared at one another. He felt the hard concrete behind him and settled his hands on her back, making small circles as they just stood there, trying to find words, catching their breath and each weighing what just had truly happened.

“So I was in the middle of asking if you wanted coffee,” Daniel asked, catching his breath.

“Consider that as a yes,” Sam said, looking back at him. She kissed his cheek and caressed it lightly. “I love when you ask me to coffee.”

“I can see that,” Daniel said with an amused smile. Pulling her closer back into his arms he laid his head on her shoulder. “I love asking you when I get that kind of response.”

“Perhaps it works just as well if you ask me to dinner,” Sam said, turning her head slightly to look at him.

“Perhaps. Let’s get some coffee first. I want to work up to dinner if you don’t mind,” Daniel said nipping at her ear.

A smile crept across her face as she pulled away from the arms of her best friend and, suddenly as if the world blossomed into techno-color, her fantasy man.

If ya want I'll post more of them as I get them written.... Gate ON!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by JessM
              LOL... hey I know you well enough, no worries
              Yeah well, what you may not know is that I tend to post with crazyness when it gets late... What? You say I'm always crazy? OK, let's try that again: I tend to get more crazy at night. But, all's well. And I'm OT.

And nope, it's not just for Daniel/Sam romance, we also show appreciation for friendship so no need to make a new thread - that's welcome here too! Actually I think we discuss friendship more than romance.
              Cool. For starters, I love these picks:

They look so goofy in that one! (in a good way, of course )

But, this one I like better... not sure why. Maybe they just look clearer. And the fact that they don't have anything on their heads.
              Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rebelwriter03
                Hey all, after lunch time, before doing work time... so it's GW Thread time!!!

I am now over at LJ - epp I know! - and have gotten into a Stargate Writing thread/community and got the S/D pair - soooo... am spreading the joy of S/D.

I wanted to post my second entry here to give us all a little lift in our S/D spirits... I'll post it under the "fold"

Spoiler:
                Title: Coffee?
                Author: Christine/Chris4Short/RebelWriter03
                Characters: Samantha Carter and Daniel Jackson
                Pairing: Sam/Daniel Friendship/UST
                Prompt: 002. Middles
                Word Count: 502
                Rating: PG-13
                Category: UST
                Warnings: Kissing of S/D
                Summary: Daniel simply asked a question, and the answer was all he needed.

It over took her with such force she wondered what she would say when she finally backed away. Pinned in front of her was the blue eyed man whose eyes seemed to still dance with a curious edge. He was surprised, no doubt about that, but he also seemed to welcome the suddenness of her movements.

He was trapped between her body, soft and full, and the wall, hard and unforgiving as he was forced to flatten himself even more as she advanced. She touches his arms, leaving small burning prints as her fingers skipped over his skin. He imagined that a marshmallow must feel the same way when it was put over the campfire flames. He melted into the feeling and held her steady gaze.

A rational part of her brain screamed for her to control herself. Was she out of control? After all wasn't this what she fantasized about on the cold nights working along on some project that hours ago had been solved? It took every once of control to keep her seat when he came walking into her lab, coffee in hand, easy smile on his lips. Her eyes flickered to those lips and she gently kissed them.

Coffee and chocolate, sweet perfume and cologne spilled into each other as their lips met and locked for a second time. The small sparks of heat was now trailing up his neck and through his hair. He wrapped his arms around her waist, trailing his own finger up and down the curve of her back, the curve of her hips, and in the slight hollow on her sides beside her breasts as she wrapped her arms tighter around his neck.

There was no breath left for them to breath when they parted. A burning fire was still lit in each of the cyan orbs as they stared at one another. He felt the hard concrete behind him and settled his hands on her back, making small circles as they just stood there, trying to find words, catching their breath and each weighing what just had truly happened.

“So I was in the middle of asking if you wanted coffee,” Daniel asked, catching his breath.

“Consider that as a yes,” Sam said, looking back at him. She kissed his cheek and caressed it lightly. “I love when you ask me to coffee.”

“I can see that,” Daniel said with an amused smile. Pulling her closer back into his arms he laid his head on her shoulder. “I love asking you when I get that kind of response.”

“Perhaps it works just as well if you ask me to dinner,” Sam said, turning her head slightly to look at him.

“Perhaps. Let’s get some coffee first. I want to work up to dinner if you don’t mind,” Daniel said nipping at her ear.

A smile crept across her face as she pulled away from the arms of her best friend and, suddenly as if the world blossomed into techno-color, her fantasy man.

If ya want I'll post more of them as I get them written.... Gate ON!
                The only thing I can say to that is... Yes, please!! Loved it, Chris! Definitely lifts some spirits and is so appropriate (esp. the ending) considering what tomorrow's episode will involve...

Although, guess what, seems that SciFi is airing Singularity at 6pm tomorrow also! So perhaps any lack of S/D we see in Memento Mori won't bug us as much if we're still mellow from all the S/D friendship scenes in Singularity.

...if that made any sense...

Comment

Yeah well, what you may not know is that I tend to post with crazyness when it gets late... What? You say I'm always crazy? OK, let's try that again: I tend to get more crazy at night. But, all's well. And I'm OT.
                  LOL... well I tend to not make much sense at night... actually I don't make much sense very early in the morning either. Guess it's the tiredness factor. Maybe I should try getting actual sleep...

Cool. For starters, I love these picks:

They look so goofy in that one! (in a good way, of course )

But, this one I like better... not sure why. Maybe they just look clearer. And the fact that they don't have anything on their heads.
                  Love the pics, thanks for posting them! I know what you mean about the first one, it's those huge clunky helmets! Someone in another thread once said they're like turtles or "turtle helmets"...lol. Second one is nice too.

This pic makes me grin...Daniel's expression is kinda funny

Comment

Love the pics, thanks for posting them! I know what you mean about the first one, it's those huge clunky helmets! Someone in another thread once said they're like turtles or "turtle helmets"...lol. Second one is nice too.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60...daniel/005.jpg

Tee hee! It looks like Sam just did something stupid and Daniel's like, "Um... that was really dumb."
                    Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

LOL... well I tend to not make much sense at night... actually I don't make much sense very early in the morning either. Guess it's the tiredness factor. Maybe I should try getting actual sleep...

What episode is that picture from? I don't recognize it.

Comment

Tee hee! It looks like Sam just did something stupid and Daniel's like, "Um... that was really dumb."
                        LOL, it does doesn't it? I think he was actually teasing here and she was grinning...something about having to get into the computer and she couldn't because it didn't work, so he says something like "there are other computers in the world" in a kind of teasing manner.

This one is kinda funny...it's like Daniel has a sunburn and Sam made it feel worse by touching him, lol

Comment

I saw that Singularity is airing tonight - hey does that mean it won this weeks vote? heehe mind readers!!! *runs away from SciFi Channel*

Thanks Jess, when I get more of them done I'll post them. Made several new icons and will upload them during lunch.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPower
                            What episode is that picture from? I don't recognize it.
                            It's from Entity, when Sam was tying to access the computer after the...entity...took it over.

Comment

Originally posted by rebelwriter03
                              I saw that Singularity is airing tonight - hey does that mean it won this weeks vote? heehe mind readers!!! *runs away from SciFi Channel*

Thanks Jess, when I get more of them done I'll post them. Made several new icons and will upload them during lunch.
                              LOL!! That is an interesting coincidence isn't it? So if we don't like much of what we see in Memento Mori all we have to do is think lovely thoughts of Singularity that will be fresh in our minds

No prob - can't wait to see icons!

Comment

Here is some 100x100 avvys.

this one also has a wall companion I made last year:
                                http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y10...notjealous.jpg

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X