Sam Carter/Daniel Jackson Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MasterPower
    Yes, I realize I've been away for a while. I worked twelve straight days and college started for me last week. But I have some pictures...

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s1/1...x17%5F053.html

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s1/1...x17%5F085.html

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s1/1...x19%5F209.html

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s1/1...x12%5F428.html
    Lets kill a few birds with one post. Jess love your icons (and your new sig). welcome Christian! Don't be shy just jump in and post when ever you like. We don't bite, usually. Good luck on the fanfic MasterPower!

alright on with the captioning, Pic #2
    Sam thinking: What is that in Daniel's hair?
    Daniel Thinking: Why is she staring at me? Does she have a crush on me just like every other female I meet? I sure hope so!

pic#4
    Sam: Please tell me that there aren't big crazy monkeys getting ready to attack us?
    Daniel: Huh? Monkeys? We are off world, I don't think there are any monkeys here.
    (thirty seconds later): Two scientists are seen running through the forest being chased by what looks like gorillas.
    Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Daniel: Um...wow. I knew Jack was mad at Harlan but I didn't think he was THAT mad...
      Sam: Maybe we should...um.... go somewhere else, huh Daniel?

Comment

Hi Jess! Hmm, haven't had time to come here much lately, been too busy over in the pond...so I don't know what goes on here...Doy you have to cap everything Jess? I love it, it's hilarious, all of it, but I'm just curious...

When billions vanish, including one of SG-1's own, the team looks for answers. What they find changes their lives forever, and throws them into the battle of the ages. What happens when SG-1 stands in the way of the most evil enemy they will ever face?
        Read "Left Behind: SG-1" for excitement like never before in Stargate fanfiction!
        Left Behind: SG-1
        The rest of my fic: http://www.fanfiction.net/~startrekfreak

Comment

Originally posted by debbycake
          Lets kill a few birds with one post. Jess love your icons (and your new sig). welcome Christian! Don't be shy just jump in and post when ever you like. We don't bite, usually. Good luck on the fanfic MasterPower!
          Thanks debby! And yeah, good luck with the fic MasterPower! When does this "lost season" take place - any time in particular (before/after any season)? As for S/D ideas maybe somehow Sam and Daniel get stranded offworld from the rest of the team for some reason? That's about all I can come up with now.

alright on with the captioning, Pic #2
          Sam thinking: What is that in Daniel's hair?
          Daniel Thinking: Why is she staring at me? Does she have a crush on me just like every other female I meet? I sure hope so!

pic#4
          Sam: Please tell me that there aren't big crazy monkeys getting ready to attack us?
          Daniel: Huh? Monkeys? We are off world, I don't think there are any monkeys here.
          (thirty seconds later): Two scientists are seen running through the forest being chased by what looks like gorillas.
          LOL! Love these debby It does look like Sam's wondering what's up with Daniel's hair or something in pic #2

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianGateFan
            Hi Jess! Hmm, haven't had time to come here much lately, been too busy over in the pond...so I don't know what goes on here...Doy you have to cap everything Jess? I love it, it's hilarious, all of it, but I'm just curious...
            Hey CGF! Yup, that's pretty much what we've been doing. Or at least cap as many pics as you can. Sometimes it's hard for me to come up with something for a pic, lol! It is a lot of fun though

Oh, I made a few (more) icons... geez these things are addictive heehee

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianGateFan
              Feel free to PM me about that 'lost season', MasterPower. Avid fan fiction writer looking for something to do here!

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i2...roftime003.jpg

Daniel: Looking for something to do? I thought she had plenty to do.
              Sam: Don't look at me! I'm not the insane teeanage girl running around writing fan fiction 24/7!
              Oops, missed a few posts here That would be cool if you contributed to that, CGF. I'd love to see what you could come up with.

Love the caption too

Comment

Pic #1:

Daniel: Ah....Sam?
                Sam: I never realized before just how blue your eyes are, Daniel. Oh, my.... mind if I take a swim in them?
                Daniel: What?
                Sam:..... oops did I just say that out loud??

Pic #2:

Daniel: I'm getting worried, Sam. This is a strategy game - Jack usually isn't good at these!
                Sam: Don't worry, Daniel. Mark and I played Risk tons of times. We can whip him.

Pic #3:

Daniel: *thinking* Wow, that hat is so odd-looking. Cannot...stop...staring at it...
                Sam: Uh, Daniel? You okay?
                Daniel: Ah...y-yeah I'm fine, was just thinking how nice that hat of yours is... very very chic.

Comment

Bringing this thread up with a new wall. It's nothing really special, I made it mostly to test out a new font I downloaded, lol.

(click on thumbnail for full size)

Comment

Got to say, I love this ship.....so much more so than Sam/Jack- mainly because it wasn't intentional..... I've come to the conclusion that the writers may write something, but it's all in the eyes, and the looks....thats all that really counts in ships I think. I mean, TPTB tried so hard for Sam/Jack that they totally missed what Amanda and Micheal were bringing (unintentionally) to the screen.
                    sigpic
                    Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
                    |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Originally posted by Anjirika
                      Got to say, I love this ship.....so much more so than Sam/Jack- mainly because it wasn't intentional..... I've come to the conclusion that the writers may write something, but it's all in the eyes, and the looks....thats all that really counts in ships I think. I mean, TPTB tried so hard for Sam/Jack that they totally missed what Amanda and Micheal were bringing (unintentionally) to the screen.
                      Welcome Anjirika! Your so right. That is why we are all here. So jump in when you get a chance we would love to hear your opinions!
                      Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by JessM
                        Hey CGF! Yup, that's pretty much what we've been doing. Or at least cap as many pics as you can. Sometimes it's hard for me to come up with something for a pic, lol! It is a lot of fun though

Oh, I made a few (more) icons... geez these things are addictive heehee

More icons! Yay! Okay this might be a funny way to describe these but I think they are kinda cute. I seriously don't know where that came from.....

Oh, I like the wall too!
                        Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Welcome to the thread Anjirika! I agree totally...it's not blatant at all, and it's just the little things that they share that are so special. They have a mutual understanding (for lack of a better word) - that's what I love about it.

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to drop in anytime

Comment

Originally posted by debbycake
                            More icons! Yay! Okay this might be a funny way to describe these but I think they are kinda cute. I seriously don't know where that came from.....

Oh, I like the wall too!
                            Thanks! lol that's okay, I was pretty much aiming for cute so glad that I was able to deliver

I am making some more smilies now... a black ops Sam to go with my black ops Daniel (from Within in the Serpent's Grasp) here...
                            And we know how they were paired up a great deal in that ep

Comment

Welcome welcome! *boy I sound like Harlan don't I?*

I came in S7, mid-way I think, and was drawn to S/D from the get go. Besides they are just too cute (together and seperately) the way they interacted was like there has to be something! Then watching S1 - I was surprised they did the S/J thing. I guess it is something to do with the Jack-magnatism...

I agree it's the small things that makes people wonder if things aren't being said or seen on the screen but are going on in the background. Thank goodness for fan fic! We can solve that question with a big honkin YES!!!!
                              Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by JessM
                                Thanks! lol that's okay, I was pretty much aiming for cute so glad that I was able to deliver

I am making some more smilies now... a black ops Sam to go with my black ops Daniel (from Within in the Serpent's Grasp) here...
                                And we know how they were paired up a great deal in that ep

Hey is that a long haired Daniel in that icon? Sexy!! More hair to run the fingers through.... *ahem* sorry about that drool...
                                Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X