Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rebelwriter03
    LOL Jess that is a great one!

Ah and to help with the need for a ficfix (say it fast) in the middle of working on a fic (shock) I remembered I had done this one... but then had to go back and find it... so here it is
    http://chris4short.livejournal.com/1164.htm Comments appriciated, not reqired - Stroke the Muse!
    Heehee...thanks. I think up the silliest things sometimes

Ah I thought that story looked familiar! I don't mind reading it again though - it's so sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by Crystalized_Starlight
      Oh wow! A Sam/Daniel Thread! I always thought that they would be better for eachother, looks like many others think so too!
      Hey Crystalized Starlight, welcome to the S/D thread! It's nice to have you here to share in our little obsession.

Comment

Originally posted by JessM
        Hey Crystalized Starlight, welcome to the S/D thread! It's nice to have you here to share in our little obsession.
        Oh! This is a good obsession! This is how it should have been in the first place.
        ~ Crystal

*Christopher Reeve (1952-2004) American Actor
        At first dreams seem impossible, then improbable, then inevitable.

Comment

Oh! This is a good obsession! This is how it should have been in the first place.

Welcome.
          And thanks for posting in here.

Comment

What do you mean in the first place? I thought it already happened........Oh never mind, that's just my imagination running away with me agian. Oh well. LOL

Oh and Welcome! Like master said thanks for posting. We need all the help we can get around here.
            Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPower
              Sam: Daniel, I just can't do it! I just can't!
              Daniel: Have you tried turning the puzzle peices so the picture side is up?
              Sam: But that's WAY to easy.
              Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Amen, Sis!

Comment

Congrats on 6000 posts, Jess! In honor or your accomplishment, I though I'd try captioning a photo.

Daniel: See, that's the ring I want to get for you.
                  Sam: But Daniel that's so expensive! Do you know how many trips through the Gate you'd have to make to afford that?
                  Daniel: As long as I'm with you, it won't matter.
                  46-43! and 45-44! and 49-22-11!!
                  sigpic
                  Ain't it good to know you've got a friend. ~ Carole King

Comment

My SG-1 fanfic has been completed and I will be posting it in here in within the day.

Comment

(((Jess))) WOW!! So cool...

Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Welcome Crystalized_Starlight!! We do like to obsess about our fav (or one of our fav, depending) couples... I live in the dream world of them being together, forever and and the world is right... stop looking at me like I am three fries short of a happy meal!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Girl
                          Congrats on 6000 posts, Jess! In honor or your accomplishment, I though I'd try captioning a photo.

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l2...l/Orpheus2.jpg
                          Daniel: See, that's the ring I want to get for you.
                          Sam: But Daniel that's so expensive! Do you know how many trips through the Gate you'd have to make to afford that?
                          Daniel: As long as I'm with you, it won't matter.
                          (((Gate Girl))) Aww thanks so much! I love that caption, heehee...so sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPower
                            My SG-1 fanfic has been completed and I will be posting it in here in within the day.
                            Sounds great MasterPower, can't wait to read it.

Comment

Originally posted by rebelwriter03
                              (((Chris))) Aww thanks!!! Lol that's cute... poor Daniel, I'm glad he didn't start counting up from 1. Had no idea I'd reach this number - at least not for a while.

So cool that we're almost to 100 pages! If you haven't already please rate this thread too. Would be cool to see it get up to 5 stars like some of the other ship threads.

Comment

Ya know, rated it a long time ago, and I am still shocked we are not at 5 stars... common! We have a 5star couple!!! *shakes head*

Any way - heeh I thought it was great when I made 100. but I guess for all my wordiness... (ya know me...) it will be some time before i get anywhere close to a 1000... Here, take Daniel and Sam out for a walk... I know you don't mind if they ditch you for other... activities...

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X