Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I liked Osiris. Sarah, not so much.
    sigpic
    "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova
      Yeah, I liked Osiris. Sarah, not so much.
      Why this distinction? Actually, we have not seen her so much. I think she was Osiris since the beginning of episode The Curse (she tells Daniel "I thought you were not on earth" !! ...).
      In Last Stand, she saves Daniel against his symbiote will. In Chimera, she can do nothing when Osiris tries to torture Daniel with the healing device.
      It is so emotional when she is confused for having tortured him
      As I said on another topic, I would have liked an episode about her readaptation to earth-living mode, with Daniel trying to help her. I really miss her
      Hallowed is RepliCarter!

Hallowed are the Ori...

Comment

Originally posted by harsiesis child
        Why this distinction? (
        It's like with Carter / Replicarter. The dual role gives the actress a chance to stretch her legs and try something different. I particularly like to see the 'bad girl' side. Guess I like my chicks dominant or somethin'. I like to be scared. Sarah was a bit drippy compared to Osiris. While Carter is great, Replicarter was bad, scary and hot.
        sigpic
        "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Yeah I agree with you that these two baddies are more fascinating (I guess I like dominating women also ...) than their counterparts, but I quite like Sarah also
          Hallowed is RepliCarter!

Hallowed are the Ori...

Comment

just a quick plug for a peice of fanart by my sister (roguedragon)
            Osiris Chibiature

Comment

Dr. Sarah Gardner is just friggin' DAYUM!!!!

sorry for reviving this thread but she has to be the hottest host of all the goa'uld hosts ever taken. She's even hot when speaking with the goa'uld voice.

me <3

pic from www.stargate-sgc.de
              The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total b*stard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.

Comment

Working...
              X