Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would be interesting to see Osiris return and again go after Daniel.
    You have to wonder did Osiris go after Daniel alot because of what happened in the Curse or because of any feelings the host had.

Be nice to see Sarah again - she'll have loads of knowledge on the Goa'uld but for some reason we don't hear anything about her.

Lord Osiris - you can use one of my screencaptures as your sig if you wish.

Comment

hey thanx i will use one of the screencaptions u did i apreciate it

Make no Mistake... Osiris will return... and the rivers of the earth wil run red in blood

Comment

just two picks of my Osiris necklace the photo's i had took was with an P800 smartphone so the quality is a little bit on the low quality

Make no Mistake... Osiris will return... and the rivers of the earth wil run red in blood

Comment

Is that like the item Steven had and Osiris used to open the secret chamber?

Comment

Thats exactly the one stephen used to open the secret room inside the worship Temple of Osiris

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Osiris
              Thats exactly the one stephen used to open the secret room inside the worship Temple of Osiris
              Nice. I am sure I saw a replica of that on sale once on these Stargate auctions but can't be to sure.

What is your favourite scene with Osiris?

Comment

my fave scene with Osiris is in the episode Summit when she came to the meeting with the other System Lords as an reprecentative of Anubis

Comment

my fave scene with Osiris is in the episode Summit when she came to the meeting with the other System Lords as an reprecentative of Anubis
                  I liked that scene as well - but it was the scene with Carter and the end of Revelations when asking about Daniel - the look on her face when Carter was beamed away. It was total shock - and just showed us that the Goa'ulds aint all knowing as she would have known what happened etc.

I like the dress she wore in the Summit - great actress who plays her - I've only seen her in Shanghai Knights and Stargate and nothing else.

Comment

thats true any way she one good actress im hoping the Osiris symbiote will return but that just a dream

Comment

Its weird how she just disappeared for a whole season then just appeared again - where was she all that time.

It would have been good to have seen her in Full Circle on Anubis ship or in Fallen etc

Comment

that was an really good idea or in evolutions part 1 and 2

Comment

She could have been on Anubis planet with the Kull Warriors.

It was just weird that in Season 6 when Anubis became more of a Force she didn't appear, another place she could have appeared or even get mentioned is Redemption.
                          When Teal'c and Bra'tac are captured instead of being brought before the Jaffa Commander - they could have been brought before Osiris.

Tomorrow: Screen Captures from Summit

Comment

Tartaros u mean home system of the goa'uld if she did came to distract info from daniel she could have been second in command of Anubis his fleet instead of Herak as in S7 or S8 because in season 8 baal is in the last 5 episodes second in command of Anubis his forces instead of an first prime

Comment

Since there is no topic about Osiris so i started one.
                              The First episode of Osiris is the Curse when he was found in his Canopic Jar and that show atrackted me to watch the evolution of Osiris.

edit: Later on the episode The Curse, DR. Sarah Gardner had opened the Canopic Jar and had found the Goa'uld but later on the show he introduced himself as Osiris in his new female host derfor we must understand that the Osiris symbiote preffered male hosts but in this case he maded an exception

What are the users favorite episodes of Osiris, and lines etc

Favorite episodes are: The Curse, Summit and Last Stand

Favorite line off course: Osiris will Return and the river of earth will be coloured in blood

edit: more info about Osiris: http://www.touregypt.net/osiris.htm
                              I love Osiris almost as much as Anubis!

You said my favourite line too!

Some green for thee!

Comment

Originally posted by LordAnubis
                                I love Osiris almost as much as Anubis!

You said my favourite line too!

Some green for thee!
                                I like Anubis too but since that nick was taken i took the liberty to take the name Lord Osiris

Comment

Working...
                                X