Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry I haven't got round to posting my captures from Summit and Last Stand. I will get round to it for sure by tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
      Sorry I haven't got round to posting my captures from Summit and Last Stand. I will get round to it for sure by tomorrow.
      Dude take it easy its not a problem

Make no Mistake... Osiris will return... and the rivers of the earth wil run red in blood

Comment

I know - just I said I would and I've never got round to it.

Some images from Chimeria I found while browsing the net:

Comment

Damn she is in an really good costume just like Anubis hiss ninja personal garde

Make no Mistake... Osiris will return... and the rivers of the earth wil run red in blood

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Osiris
            Damn she is in an really good costume just like Anubis hiss ninja personal garde
            I think the white gown she had in The Curse and Summit suited her and in the black gear she looks great.

It's deffo ninja style clothing - well the dark colours are etc. I wonder if Anubis wondered where Osiris went after Chimeria - I mean when she didn't report back did he just assume she was captured and decided to leave her there on Earth.

Comment

i think that the goa'uld symbiote had given the choice for suicide or to go to the goa'uld homeworld of his chosen, but thats only speculation because the tok'ra have the newest procedure to get the symbiote out of the host without harming both symbiote and host

Comment

i think that the goa'uld symbiote had given the choice for suicide or to go to the goa'uld homeworld of his chosen, but thats only speculation because the tok'ra have the newest procedure to get the symbiote out of the host without harming both symbiote and host
                Would be interesting to see if the symboite finds a new host and comes after Earth for revenge - but I think it would have been good if they could have kept Sarah as Osiris as he hatred and hosts feelings for Daniel made good chemstry between the two.

Shame TPTB removed her - but then again as Anna is English they might have decided that it was impossible for her to keep coming over to Vancouver to shoot etc.

Comment

If the Goa'uld is still alive, it's likely a prisoner of war somewhere. It would be foolish to turn it back over to the Goa'uld, especially with the intel gathered from Daniel's memories.

a time to mourn

Comment

That could be but if u have looke dthe episode Pretense thats the episode of Klorel/Skaara with judgement of will the symbiote live in the host body or don't but the klorel symbiot was in an statis tank after it was removed an was given back to Zipacna so anyway i think the Osiris symbiote is still alive in an Goa'uld Homeworld

Comment

Revelations Captures:

Comment

Comment

again nice captations of Osiris

Comment

Osiris is flippin' cool! and AWESOME pics!
                            Save us from danger, save us from evil
                            Servatis a periculum, Servatis a maleficum

Comment

Hey guys and girls Thanks for this thread
                              I really liked this character and the way the legend of Osiris was adapted. ALP plays it a bit like Râ or Klorel were played a bit cool despite the inherent goa'uld cruelty.
                              And ALP is quite hot
                              Hallowed is RepliCarter!

Hallowed are the Ori...

Comment

It's a shame the producers didn't use Osiris more often really - it would have been an excellent idea to have kept her around more and be more of a threat to Daniel and the team.

Just realised I never did take any screen-captures from Osiris appearances in Summit - Last Stand and Chimeria. Looks like a job for me to do this week then.
                                Last edited by TheWarrior; 27 June 2006, 01:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X