No announcement yet.

Baal/Sam Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so are we gonna do a chat tonite too?! so i know if i gotta getback on MSN msger or not.
    sigpic

Comment

I've been lazy finishing this trilogy. I wanted to put Ba'am in there somewhere, like maybe a hologram or Sam sees guy who looks exactly like him (who happens to like her ) but i'm still spellchecking. Would it be better if he was a human or just the same good 'ol Ba'al?

Can't wait for your fic, Em!
      TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Hey all, another lurker popping out to say hi! The blame rests squarely on Angelique and emily_reich, who piqued my curiosity over on the McKay/Weir thread. *shakes fist*

Just wanted to show my appreciation for the thread and ship, and say thanks for the Ba'al/Wall and Ba'al/Everyone offspring ships; I've never laughed so hard. Keep up the good work!

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire
          Hey all, another lurker popping out to say hi! The blame rests squarely on Angelique and emily_reich, who piqued my curiosity over on the McKay/Weir thread. *shakes fist*

Just wanted to show my appreciation for the thread and ship, and say thanks for the Ba'al/Wall and Ba'al/Everyone offspring ships; I've never laughed so hard. Keep up the good work!
          That's two we got from the McWeir thread in two days! Glad you like Ba'al/Wall and Ba'al/Everyone too!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

another one!! we're spreadin the word, angelique

now why don't you have baal/everyone in your sig yet??

Comment

Ba'al/everyone? Have i missed something of epic proportions?
              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
                Ba'al/everyone? Have i missed something of epic proportions?
                I think Ba'al/Everyone is older than Ba'al/Wall, I don't think you where here then.

Em, I think that would brake the sig rules. Ba'al/Everyone is a big smiley.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

wow you people talk fast I was only gone for 2 days and we already have like 5 new pages!!!

Comment

yup, we're crazy like that

and angelique, re: baal/everyone smilie... it IS big!!

Comment

What, like a giant face? I'm trying to imagine it ...

BTW, how do you guys crack out those cute little smileys? is it from an animation program or a site hosts them ...?
                      TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

I love that Baal everyone smilie.

and I seriously went into withdrawl when i went to vermont for the weekend, 2 whole days without any Baal. plus I couldn't watch MOebius(even though I dontr think it would have compared with the last 3 eps)

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
                          What, like a giant face? I'm trying to imagine it ...

BTW, how do you guys crack out those cute little smileys? is it from an animation program or a site hosts them ...?
                          Lets see where is that Ba'al/Everyone smiley...

Well, I just took a little smiley and added some hair with a photo editing program. I took the Hair from other smilies though.

Comment

Here it is O-Ra:

Comment

Too Cute!!!

Great, now i'm wondering who 'everyone' is.
                              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

lol don't we all

Comment

Working...
                                X