No announcement yet.

Baal/Sam Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, did I leave out weird...? I guess I took it for granted that everyone already knew about weird (and maybe just a bit unbalanced- something about a couple of fries & a Happy Meal...?)

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
    still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

I assure you I have no idea what your talking about.

Oh man, I could sure go for fries and a happy meal right about now ... you WACKOS!!!!!!!!

Oh man, I'm just kidding ... how can I call you guys wackos!!!!! Your all just too dear to me.
      Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

Your Siggie is too die for John Sheppard!
        *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by John_Sheppard
          Oh man, I'm just kidding ... how can I call you guys wackos!!!!! Your all just too dear to me.
          Awww! How sweet! So, ya have MSN yet?

Shiv!?!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

I assure you I have no idea what your talking about.

Oh man, I could sure go for fries and a happy meal right about now ... you WACKOS!!!!!!!!

Denial is the first sign of a problem.

Comment

Lol. And I take no credit for the sig ... Mazzmatazz made it for me and I love her for it!

And, for the record, I am not in denile .... just hungry! Darn pies take 40 minutes to cook. Who would have guessed!
              Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

And, for the record, I am not in denile .... just hungry! Darn pies take 40 minutes to cook. Who would have guessed!
                Yeah, blame the hunger.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

OMG!!!! i've missed all the chatter!!!!! *kicks RL and dad's internet locks*

i've been meaning to say, i love your sig too JS glad to see ya still poppin in

as for them slogans gotta say "enjoy the difference" is the best one there

ok, just a random comment... i think we either converted a new baamer or someone here came out of the fold (was it you, JS??? ) at ff.net... cuz i checked my email this morning and i had a new review for the baam fic

whoever it was and if they're here: thankys!!!

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                    OMG!!!! i've missed all the chatter!!!!! *kicks RL and dad's internet locks*
                    You missed all the spamming and stalking. we tried to stop, really......

Comment

We did?
                      TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
                        We did?
                        You where there?

Comment

I was? I wasn't? I were'nt?
                          TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
                            I was? I wasn't? I were'nt?
                            ....And I thought it was just Hah, JS and me.

Comment

twas?? *sobs* How could I miss that?!?!?!!?
                              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
                                ....And I thought it was just Hah, JS and me.
                                Is it actually considered "stalking" if everyone is following everyone around...?

Comment

Working...
                                X