No announcement yet.

Baal/Sam Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i really like that idea, ya know sam is sent to atlantis and baal follows her hell, he could capture shep and mckay too then you could have sheyla and mcweir worried-about-each-other fic

Comment

I have a hard time writing ship fic. i've tried and it all gets *boop* deleted. I'm still inching to end the one non ship i wrote *subliminal advertising* How about a Ba'al/ Wall fic? LOL!!
      TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

ROFL!!!! a baal/wall fic!!!! LOL!!!! that could either be REALLY funny or REALLY wrong

Comment

ROTFL!! A Ba'al/Wall fic LOL!

Hmm, Ba'al capturing Shep and McKay, with Ba'am, Sheyla and McWeir. Ok someone write that NOW!!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

I'm gonna go with exceedingly wrong. yeah. i mean, the things that can happen.... ::shudder::
            'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique

Hmm, Ba'al capturing Shep and McKay, with Ba'am, Sheyla and McWeir. Ok someone write that NOW!!
              What if he does all that then in the moment of his triumph, a Wall comes outta nowhere ... never mind. That kind of brick hard fiction just kinda slams into you like a brick wa ... *winces*
              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique

just PLEASE so smut!!

umm... i could change mine from here on out and do that... lol...

hey, actually with the song i'm basing my fic on, it could totally work!! yay!! methinks sam's gonna be going to atlantis soon

oh no... what am i getting myself into

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                  just PLEASE so smut!!

umm... i could change mine from here on out and do that... lol...

hey, actually with the song i'm basing my fic on, it could totally work!! yay!! methinks sam's gonna be going to atlantis soon

oh no... what am i getting myself into
                  Yes Em! Ba'al better be in the Pegasus Galaxy in your fic!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

lol... ok, i officially backed myself into a corner!!

Comment

lol... ok, i officially backed myself into a corner!!
                      Yes you did. Now, get writing!

Comment

lol... i'm trying to get rid of writer's block at the moment

and Merrin's now at stargate intel all three musketeers now!!

Comment

lol... i'm trying to get rid of writer's block at the moment

and Merrin's now at stargate intel all three musketeers now!!
                          Yes! One for all and all for one

And now.... I'm gonna do some vidding...

Comment

vidding!!!

did ya read my fic snippet??

Comment

vidding!!!

did ya read my fic snippet??
                              Did I ever!!!

*does happy dance*

Ficcing and vidding!! This is all gonna be sooo great! *squeee*

Comment

hehe well you got a special treat, Merrin they haven't read the whole thing

vidding and ficcing!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X