Baal/Sam Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bye guys.
    The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Hey, lookie, me's a super soldier now. Think this is my first post as one. Anyway, it seems most people are currently on. What's up?
      'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Congrats! Greens for you!

Comment

I tried to give you greens but I guess I need to spread them around a bit more. Sorry.

Comment

Does anyone know the order of those things like super soldier and jaffa warrior and stuff? Just wondering and also what is the post count you need to up a level

Comment

Hey everyone, I know I haven't been on in a while, but I'm just popping in now to say I'm off to Europe for a few weeks! (Emphasis on France and England) I'll miss you all and be thinking of Sam/Baal the whole time There better be lots of music vids and pics when I get back, especially with this big boom we've had in here lately!

((((((((Sam/Baal Shippers))))))))

MSam
              The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
              |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

There will be at least one story when you return.
                'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

has anyone adopted the various plot bunnies we have in here? if so when they are done being written with they be posted here.

Comment

There is at least one in the works. See previous posts of mine for a teaser. It should be like page 18 or 19

Comment

and it had BETTER be done soon!!!

ok, i'm back!!

Comment

If Sam was at Ba'al's mercy, what type of clothing do you think he would have her wear?

Comment

Leather. Not that I'm interested, of course....

Comment

i agree... leather... his slaves and jaffa always wear leather, after all....

plus:

Comment

of course, of course. silly me.

Comment

silly you indeed

now WHAT leather he'd have her wear.... well that's up to your imagination

Comment

Working...
                                X