Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes, yes... DO go on hey, as long as we get at least SOOOOOOME flirty baal

Comment

Question is, folks, do you want Ba'al in the story to be true to the character or true to your idea of him? Ba'al can be sadistic. One of the things that makes him so fascinating is that he's also quite reasonable about it.

Comment

i want the baal from abyss combined with the baal from reckoning whatever that means to you... (and as long as there's smut and flirty baal... ) go for it!

Comment

That 'off with his head' remark on the thunk thread just got me thinking (dreadful, I know )

Goa'uld with male hosts have three heads.

... and I'm in need of some intense therapy

Comment

O.M.G.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Must.Stop.Laughing.Must.Breathe.!!!!!!!!!!!!

you're terrible!!!!!!! i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
              i want the baal from abyss combined with the baal from reckoning whatever that means to you... (and as long as there's smut and flirty baal... ) go for it!
              Ah, but what does it mean to you?

Comment

well i'm not the one writing.... but to me it means flirty and charming with the capacity to act kind and merciful (yet *barely* ever does), but with a sneaky, snarkly, cunning, and sadistic side... just evil enough to be the kind of guy willing to kill you over and over and do it with class, but not to the point of being completely evil and cliched...

(did that make any sense??? )

Comment

Originally posted by Shep'sSocks
                  Ah, but what does it mean to you?
                  So can we conclude that Shep'sSocks is our very own Dr. phil?

Comment

oh no!! i answered a question from Dr. Phil!!!

yeah, that sounds bout right

Comment

well i'm not the one writing.... but to me it means flirty and charming with the capacity to act kind and merciful (yet *barely* ever does), but with a sneaky, snarkly, cunning, and sadistic side... just evil enough to be the kind of guy willing to kill you over and over and do it with class, but not to the point of being completely evil and cliched...

(did that make any sense??? )
                      <puts on Dr Phil hat>

Thank you for that, Emily... I think our audience has a greater understand of where you're coming from...

<takes off Dr Phil hat>

Damn straight to all of that and more, girl!

Although, I don't know that he's that sneaky per se. I mean, he'd just kill you over and over but be fairly up front about it, don't you? Blowing up a couple of star systems could be construed as a bit sneaky, though...hmmm.

Comment

well sneaky in a manipulative and cunning kind of way... like when he tells jack "i believe you" and goes on trying to get jack to reveal info by appealing to their shared dislike of the tok'ra juicy sneakiness love it!!

Comment

Oh yeah, juicy sneakiness is far more interesting than ordinary sneakiness. Anyone can be ordinarily sneaky. It takes talent to be juicy...

Comment

definately!!! yeah, he could be seductive

...so about that fic...

Comment

so where're all your posts in the baal/sam thread??
                              Hey, I'm posting. This is me posting. See? I'm soo posting... Oh God, I'm spamming... Waahh!!!!

Did you say fic?

Comment

ROFL!!

yes.. fic!! can't wait for that fic!!

come on, chant with me now: Smut! Smut! Smut! Smut! Smut!

Comment

Working...
                                X