Baal/Sam Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's 100. I have 455.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

I go away for 24 hours and this happens. 0.0;; Anyway, why are rep points important?
      'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
        It's 100. I have 455.
        Wooh!! 9 points to go then

Comment

Originally posted by Merrin_Delaney
          Wooh!! 9 points to go then
          Woohoo! I'll give you some more soon.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Bwahaha! Oh jeez

Alright, vidding cookie: The new one's gonna be DARK!! *cough*
            Not fluffy, like the first one. But I'm in love with the song and it fits them perfectly, so... doing it

Comment

*can't wait!!!!*

'remember' what vid you're doing next...

Comment

How does one make vids agian? You have to rip something from something, right? *thwaps self* I had the perfect Ba'am vid. The Mission Impossible theme with clips of Sam and Ba'al each doing their explode - things - up - and - other - fun - things - that - entertain - one thing.
                TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Aww guys Thankies!!!

Yes, Em. If you keep up your end of the bargain, I shall keep up mine

O-Ra... Are you still going to do that vid? Would be cool I'd help you through it, if ya want *hopes*

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
                    Woohoo! I'll give you some more soon.
                    So... are you handing these out to everyone?

Um... in any show where Ba'al appears with Jack or Sam, there's no shot of them together in the same frame, where both are clearly present, is there? Just back shots, where you can't see the face of the other?
                    'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Merrin .. I would if I had the music and clips. I'm pathetically technologically crippled! *sob* But - perhaps you have the resources? *crosses fingers*
                      TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Wandering Tamer
                        So... are you handing these out to everyone?
                        Yes. I like giving rep.

Um... in any show where Ba'al appears with Jack or Sam, there's no shot of them together in the same frame, where both are clearly present, is there? Just back shots, where you can't see the face of the other?
                        There might be one in Zero Hour, but I don't think. Maybe Cliff acts to a wall better than people.

Comment

O-Ra: I've got just about everything Tell me what you need

Angelique: You're getting me started on Ba'al/Wall again?? I'm making a sig out of it. Just you wait

Comment

LOL!!! poor cliff!! but yeah... there's NOT much in the way of both in one shot!!

Comment

Originally posted by Merrin_Delaney
                              Angelique: You're getting me started on Ba'al/Wall again?? I'm making a sig out of it. Just you wait
                              LOL! Can't wait Merrin!

Comment

I just had a though for another ship - completely sarcastic though.
                                Ba'ack. well, he did pour the acid in Jack's shoulder ... *ahem* anyhoo,

-- Merrin - let's see ... a few Sam tactical infiltration clips, of course, Ba'al clips. Are there ones where preferably he's making something explode? Of course you'll need the one where Sam blew up a sun, no doubt ... erm - i'll come back to ya.
                                TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Working...
                                X