No announcement yet.

Baal/Sam Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i thought i already WAS offline more than usual leaving you with less people to talk to more

ah, the joys of being home for summer...

Comment

'Scuse me for just dropping in (some of you will know me from the Thunk and appreciation thread) but I'm working on a fic piece, it's boringly tame as the place it'll be pubished is run by the BBC but when I finish I'll re-write it to make it a bit more racier

Comment

ooh, a fic eh?? does your posting this here mean some baam is involved?? *hopes*

Comment

I don't know, possibly I'll have to see how it goes

Comment

well you KNOW we'd all read it if it had even just baal and sam in the same SCENE and we'd LOVE it as long as baal didn't die

Comment

Oh no I wouldn't kill Ba'al, I was thinking about him having lustful thoughts about Sam

Comment

oooooooooh!!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! brilliant!!! love it!! *can't wait now*

Comment

Unfortunatly its the not-decending-to-gutter-level that's proving the hardest

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                    not-decending-to-gutter-level
                    And that just broke Merr's heart.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

awww...

well you said you'd do a rewrite/edit later, yes??

Comment

Like I said earlier it's for an online community newspaper run by the BBC (so it's got to be good clean fun) but an edit will be made to be posted here, I thought of Ba'al having his revenge for O'Neill/Kanan running off with his Lo'tar, but that could be another story *Evilgrin*

Comment

So Ba'al and Sam are never actually interacting?

Comment

Probably not, I like to titilate and keep them wanting more *Evilgrin*

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                              Oh no I wouldn't kill Ba'al, I was thinking about him having lustful thoughts about Sam

I laughed quite a bit when I saw that little interaction in reckoning. Make you wonder if the little flirting isn't what killed Selmac.
                              The Eye of Botox has been formally recognized by the System Lords! Beware my fire-y wrath!!

by Nikkirose

Comment

Reefgirl, can't wait to read your story.

Everyone I am amazed every time I see a new sig and/or pic coming from you all. We are a talented bunch!
                                Love Lorne | Sparky! | Open_Com

Comment

Working...
                                X