X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG! Will you really?? *hopes*

*hopes some more*

Comment

i WILL!!! if i don't, i think i may go nuts!

*hopes also*

Comment

*sends Teyla to distract shep so shep can't distract em* You can't leave us hanging em!

Comment

Is it tomorrow yet? [insert MSN halo smilie]

Comment

well it is here yes its uh... 0940 hrs. (here in MST)
            sigpic

Comment

well it is here too... but, well, i got 2.5 minutes of lovely SHEP VID done!!

...i blame not finishing the chapter on hans for sending me the link to the vidding proggy!!!

(btw, thanks hans!!! )

Comment

and we are hidin on pg 2.. yikes... i'd watch the vid to em
                sigpic

Comment

oh boy!! our lovely ship thread is dying out

yeah, i went to post something in here and realized it was on page THREE

anyway, some speculation on the spoilers:

Spoiler:
                  regarding what cliff said about baal being completely different in his appearances this season, and depending on whether that means "more evil" or "hiding on earth" or "likes eating ice cream now" or whatever it may be anyone think it's now VERY likely that he's on earth? and any chance that sam may just really like this "new baal" even more???

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                    oh boy!! our lovely ship thread is dying out

yeah, i went to post something in here and realized it was on page THREE
                    The chat is killing the Ba'al threads!

anyway, some speculation on the spoilers:

Spoiler:
                    regarding what cliff said about baal being completely different in his appearances this season, and depending on whether that means "more evil" or "hiding on earth" or "likes eating ice cream now" or whatever it may be anyone think it's now VERY likely that he's on earth? and any chance that sam may just really like this "new baal" even more???
                    Spoiler:
                    Weeeeeeeeee! X-Tok'ra Ba'al anyone? I REALLY can't wait for this "completely different" Ba'al! He just BETTER have a goatee though.

EDIT: Weeee, 1,200th post!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

OMG!!!!
                      Spoiler:
                      no goatee??!!! banish the thought!!! i SERIOUSLY doubt they'd have baal without the goatee... it's just a major part of "baal"

i REALLY hope this "completely different" baal is a "baal in hiding"!! whumped baal!!! maybe if he is, sam will really feel bad for him and help him!!

or maybe he's gone totally rogue and is stalking her that'd be nifty cool in a whole other way!!

Comment

*is secretly hoping to see Ba'al going through sarcophagus withdrawl*

*wanders off whistling*

Comment

ooooh!!!! *iz also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* weeeeeee!!!!

Comment

yea guess we'll wait and see what happens...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                              Spoiler:
                              Maybe...
                              Spoiler:
                              while he was roaming around the streets, he stopped into a shoe store & got some boots that fit...then he wouldn't be cranky anymore...
                              then there's a very good possibility something could happen.

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                              still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                                Maybe...
                                Spoiler:
                                while he was roaming around the streets, he stopped into a shoe store & got some boots that fit...then he wouldn't be cranky anymore...
                                then there's a very good possibility something could happen.
                                *gasp!!!!*
                                Spoiler:
                                BA'AL WITHOUT THE BOOTS????????? *faints*
                                Last edited by Angelique; 26 April 2005, 07:54 PM.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Working...
                                X