Baal/Sam Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL. not you people, no.
    'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Are you suggesting we're shallow?

Comment

*cries* i'm not shallow!!!!

if i'm shallow, then sam's shallow, so... wait... well... ok, maybe i am!

Comment

I am!

:happy to be shallow regarding Ba'al:

Comment

::sigh:: then again, I must remember what my friends told me, "When in the company of the opposite sex, it is wiser to do nothing and suffer in silence, then to open your mouth and suffer excrutating pain"

I mean that in the nicest possible way, of course.
            'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

OMG! what is this thread doing at the bottom of page 2...you all should be ashamed of yourselves.....what is Ba'am gonna think....*shudders*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                hmm.... stare at baal or save the galaxy... stare at baal... save the galaxy... stare at baal... hmm... tough choice i'm gonna have to get back to you on that!
                It most likily will depend on whether ba'al is part of the galaxy right em? (note I've extrapilated this from stare at Teyla or save the galaxy so it may not be exact!)

Comment

.... ooh... good point...

umm... save baal... stare at baal... save baal... stare at baal...

ok, i'll have to go with save baal on this one can't stare at a dead guy!

plus, where on EARTH would our ship be if baal died??? seriously, i will be really sad if they kill him off

Comment

plus, where on EARTH would our ship be if baal died??? seriously, i will be really sad if they kill him off
                    what if he acsended! (can't you see him floating over sam's bed? awwwwww!) or died saving sam and then got put in a sarc!

Comment

awwwwww!!!! if she saved him... awww... makes ya all fuzzy, don' it!!

even if she CLAIMED it was to be able to get information out of him, i'd still be giddy beyond words if she brought him back in a sarc or suggested they should!!

ascended!baal?? awww... question, though... if he descended, would he still be symbiote and host???

Comment

Well Em thinks she's already got him in a sarc...

But why would they let another Goa'uld ascend after what happened with Anubis?

Comment

ascended!baal?? awww... question, though... if he descended, would he still be symbiote and host???
                          well the ancients would say that since he's such a good guy

Comment

well if WE were ancients, maybe...

ok, maybe not ascend *sniffle*.... that'd be "awwww"worthy though!

but if i can't save him... i would love to see sam at least SUGGEST saving him!! even if she's not the one who physically DOES it

Comment

Originally posted by Gatelover12
                              well the ancients would say that since he's such a good guy
                              I dun think so

But I'm sure he could make himself look like his host

Comment

missy, you confuzzle me sometimes!! BRANE must not be on yet this morning!!

but, er, anything that makes sure baal always looks like cliff, er... his host

Comment

Working...
                                X