No announcement yet.

Baal/Sam Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah!! and while it's ok to a POINT in a purely humor fic... there's a point where it's nothing but parody, and when it isn't actually parodying anything, then you just read it and go "wtf??"

Comment

and that is exactly what I did. When I read the Robe dress convo it was so out of charater I stopped reading.

Comment

yeah... that kind of humor is funny if it's PARODYING something... but otherwise it's just totally out of character and unreadable, at least IMO...

Comment

I have never read a SG1 parody.. at least i dont think I have ?!?!

Comment

I go away for two days and looks what happens. Damn real life. Seriously though, you people... I don't even have a word for this. I'm thinking "baka" but that doesn't even begin to cover it. I'm starting to think that you all need adult supervision. <to the adults- I mean someone who acts like one> And I know you all missed my because I wasn't even mentioned but whatever.

But, ::sighs:: it was exceedingly fun to read. And as for plots, I do have one. I can make it into an OVA <basically that's what they do for Anime when they take the characters, change their personalities and the entire universe for another plot line. Think of it as an Alternate universe where everyone is still there but nothing is the same, not even history. the best example I could think of is "There but for the grace of God" but that's to similar a plot line. Nevermind.>

Anyway, the story goes that they have this school where they teach students the ways and powers of the Ancients. The only catch is... only females are in this school because the odds of a male actually manifesting the abilites is about 1 out of 1000 of those who have it. And that only mathematically speaking because no male have ever manifested the abilites. So, there is this group of friends, <Guess who> and they go on adventures and one day they see a boy trying to do something. Turns out- oh wait, wrong story. Anyway, I can't give away the entire plot but look for a spoiler later tonight. You'll just have to wait and see because things are going to be very intesting and this is going to be a very long story. Don't worry, romance and butt kicking does occur. And yes, some people are not the same sex they are in SG-1.
            Last edited by Wandering Tamer; 17 March 2005, 09:33 PM.
            'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

i want more of that frakkin funny ficcy.. damn i was crackin up
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                i want more of that frakkin funny ficcy.. damn i was crackin up
                You mean the one with X-Files or the one I wrote?

Anyway, when anyone gets around to reading this, it's the beginning of my next story. And for those who are worried about relevence to topic, yes it will eventually be Ba'al/Sam, but this one isn't smut, it's plot based.

Spoiler:
                We were Ancients… not Angels

“Teal’c, Jacky: you’re late.”
                Madeline Teal’c rubbed her eyes and gave a non-caring glance at her friend. “It’s 0445 hours.”
                Jacky O’Neill shrugged, not caring either. “We’re still here.”
                “You were supposed to be here by 0435 hours.” Sam Carter sighed. Sometimes those two were hopeless. She suspected that Teal’c got many of her bad habits from Jacky, but since Teal’c normally never said anything it was hard to tell.
                A hand stopped her from complaining further. “Let them be. It is early.”
                Sam turned to face Danielle Jackson. “I suppose,” she frowned.
                Jacky looked up brightly, seeing the argument was over. With a slightly benign and curious expression, she turned to Sam. “So, who else is keeping really odd hours of the morning? And why are we all dressed in green?”
                “Well, let’s see.” Sam gazed over the courtyard. “There are the three musketeers, Em, Merrin, and Angelique currently fawning over the latest issue of GQ and with WT standing over there, staring at the stars, that’s it.”
                “Uh, I’ve been wondering this for a bit, but does WT actually stand for anything? You know, sorta like Wendy Truly-Darling? Just curious...”
                “Indeed it does not, O’Neill.” Teal’c gazed at her friend.
                “Well, I have a question.” Danielle pushed her glasses up her nose. “Why are they looking at Go’auld Quarterly?”
                “Oh,” Sam blushed. “They got that from me. It has a picture of Ba’al, the Supreme System Lord on it.”
                Jacky gave Sam a strange look. “What is your fascination with this guy?”
                Watching the exchange, Danielle gave Teal’c a nudge in the stomach and pointed to Jacky. Teal’c smiled slightly and nodded. Very softly, Danielle began to hum the tune to “I Wish I were A Lesbian,” while Teal’c sung equally soft.
                Jacky’s eyebrows twitched slightly but before he could respond, their professor, Georgina Hammond cleared her throat, gathering the attention of everyone present. As the eight students assembled, Doctor Hammond eyed them all.
                “You are all juniors at this school. With specialties and high marks in archeology, history, mechanical engineering, and self-defense respectively, you have been chosen to represent you class in this years SGC program.
                “SGC,” questioned Jacky, whispering to Sam.
                “Stargate Centurion,” she whispered back.
                Doctor Hammond continued. “As with every other class, two teams will be formed, each with a member with expertise in the areas I’ve mentioned. Jacky, Teal’c, Sam, and Danielle, you will comprise SG-1. You’re destination is the Ancient colony on P7X-359. O’Neill has been selected and will be in command of your team for the duration of this field trip. In case she is injured, Samantha is to take her place. Clear?”
                “Yes Professor,” the four friends responded in unison.
                “The rest of you,” Hammond turned to Angelique, Em, Merrin and WT, “will be SG-2. Angelique has command and Em is her second. Your destination is P3X-856.”
                Concluding the assignments, each member was handed a folder, containing all their mission information, and a bag containing survival equipment. When they had received their gear, they all assembled in front of the Stargate.
                “SG-1, you’re up,” called Hammond. “Good luck and have fun.”
                As the gate dialed, Sam gaped in awe. She’d heard stories about this but she’d never imagined she actually get to go through. As the wormhole established, she touched the sapphire energy field.
                “Amazing, you can actually see the fluctuations on the event horizon.”
                “As fascinating as I’m sure this is,” muttered Jacky, “can we please move out?”
                Above Sam’s protest and Teal’c and Danielle’s smiles, Jacky dragged her friend through the gate. Their adventure was beginning.

And, if you think Ba'al is an adult, he isn't. He's on the cover because he's one of those teens that's really famous and good looking and smart. Stuff like that, he is the age of the other charaters <relatively>. You'll notice I've kept my promise of everyone being a girl. Yup yup.
                'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Originally posted by Wandering Tamer
                  Spoiler:
                  “The rest of you,” Hammond turned to Angelique, Em, Merrin and WT, “will be SG-2. Angelique has command and Em is her second. Your destination is P3X-856.”
                  ROTFL! Woohoo! I have command!!!!!!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

you said you weren't fond of smut, and I didn't really like writing the last one, so this one isn't, it's a plot bunny. ::giggles to self, then asks forgiveness:: it's late where I am. anyway, I thought I'd give you cameo's of sorts. Don't worry, you show up late, like all the teams do in trouble situations.

Comment

the x-files one.... too bad it goes up to chp6 then totally stops.
                      sigpic

Comment

Does my team get to run it to Ba'al?

CKO, you should add Ba'am to your sig!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

OMG!!! ok, just read the interview, and i could NOT believe this:

CS: No, I think it's right where it should be. I think nothing else should've been different. I did suggest to them once that I think we should have some kind of love scene.

GW: Oh, really?

CS: Yeah! [Laughter] I actually suggested to them, why doesn't Baal have a love scene with Osiris? "Well, Cliff, write this and let's see how it works!" I don't know if you ever saw "Species" the movie, when there was a love scene between the two entities they turn into what they really are. And to me that scene was such an amazing scene, because there were these two amazing beings making love in this weird way. They were like these huge snakes, or whatever they were.

And I just thought if that could happen on Stargate between Baal and Osiris, even though there's no male and female, that's what would make it so interesting. We would both just be these asexual beings in some kind of love scene. Even though she looks like a female and Baal looks like a male, we're both the same inside. So I just thought that was interesting. So they just said to me, "Well, write it and let's see" ... which I never did. [Laughter]

Cliff's concept for an interesting twist in the series (and the Goa'uld) would have called for Osiris's return.
                          GW: Well, supposedly Osiris is dead. But that would be definitely an interesting story because maybe Baal has a thing for Osiris's host.

CS: I think so. Because if you remember with the scenes with Osiris, Baal -- and I also played it as, you know she's a very striking woman. She's very tall. She has a great body and she's very sexy. I played it in a way that there was some kind of an attraction. If they could've carried that through to something else I would've been happy. I mean, it would've been a different spin on everything. I don't think they've ever had that in Stargate.

GW: Right. Yeah, that would definitely be an interesting direction to go in.

CS: So I thought I'd plant the seed and see where it goes

he wants baal to have a love scene!!! see, we ain't that crazy after all.... maybe we could convince them to replace osiris with sam and then actually do it on the show

Comment

Ooooh, so it's official now: Ba'al is into blondes

Comment

yeah!!!! if cliff simon has anything to do with it, apparently!! maybe he really WAS playing it up as flirting with sam

Comment

Originally posted by Merrin_Delaney
                                Ooooh, so it's official now: Ba'al is into blondes
                                LOL! Yes, Ba'al is official into blondes.

Did you guys read that little fic from WT up there ^^^^^^^???

Comment

Working...
                                X