No announcement yet.

Favorite SG1 Quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Looks like Merlin's drawbridge no longer goes all the way across the moat, if you catch my meaning."
    ~ Ba'al, The Quest part 2

Comment

this is one of my faves that Col. Mitchel says when he and Carter are out of fase
      "Roast Beef. The One Time I Can't Eat And They Serve Roast Beef." - love it

here are others i love:
      O'Niell - "Space Monkey"

Mitchel - "The Man Doesn't Even Have A Decent Pie Crust"

Bra'tac - "Now We Die" , O'Niell - "Well, Thats A Bad Plan"

O'Niell - "It's "O'Neill," With Two L's. There's Another Colonel O'Neil With Only One L, And He Has No Sense Of Humor At All"

O'Niell - "We Came Here In Peace, And We Expect To Go In One...Piece"

O'Niell - "That's Between You And Your God. Oh, Wait A Minute. You Are Your God. That's A Problem"

just some of my fave from different episodess

Comment

Dr. Jackson [Over Goa'uld radio]: Mak tal shree! Lok tak meta satak...Oz!

Goa'uld [presumably Heru-ur]: Mok tal Oz?

Dr. Jackson [Over Goa'uld radio]: Mak tal Oz, kree!

Goa'uld: Kal tek shree, tak monak!

Jacob: Alright, we're almost finished, Sam's just finishing up.

Dr. Jackson: Uh...that's good 'cause I don't think they bought my act.

Jacob: Why? Who'd you say you were?

Dr. Jackson: The uh...Great and Powerful Oz.

Jacob: SAM!
        sigpic

Comment

Jack: Thank you Aldwin, but I have to go help Teal'c... wait for Daniel
          sigpic

Comment

Fair Game

DANIEL
            Uh, the second Goa'uld representative we're expecting is Yu.

O'NEILL
            Me?

DANIEL
            Yu is the name of the Goa'uld.

O'NEILL
            Sorry.

DANIEL
            Also known as Yu the Great, he did not assume the role of a god per se, but may have been one of China's earliest Emperors. Legend says he possessed great mythic powers and sprang into the world from a dragon's body. Ancient scrolls say he founded the first recorded dynasty whose advances came about under harsh rule. However, it should be noted that Yu did account for a number of notable, positive influences.

O'NEILL
            Thank you.

[Daniel gives him an annoyed look.]

O'NEILL
            Sorry.
            sigpic

Comment

Puppet Gen. Hammond: Sergeant, make it spin!

Puppet Sgt. Harriman: Spin? Sir.... it doesn't spin.

Puppet Gen. Hammond: What? It has to spin, it's round. Spinning is so much cooler than not spinning. I am the General, and I want it to spin! Now!
              sigpic

Comment

Rayner: As I recall, the last time I saw you, you were giving a lecture to an empty room.
                Daniel: Well, it was full when I started.

Teal'c: We are approaching the Adara system. Two motherships orbit the second planet.
                Sam: We won't be able to activate the cloak until we come out of hyperspace. There'll be a brief interval where they might detect us.
                Jack: How brief?
                Sam: Just a few seconds. The odds of them spotting us are pretty slim.
                Jack: How slim?
                Sam: Hardly worth mentioning, Sir.
                Jack: And yet, you did mention it.
                Sam: Yeah, I'm beginning to wish I hadn't.
                Last edited by liljana; 14 November 2010, 11:48 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

I think thiis is hilarious

Lt. Col. Mitchell: See what we need is, we need Superman to fly around the ship really, really fast.
                  Lt. Col. Carter: Oh, if you only knew how ridiculous that was.
                  Lt. Col. Mitchell: No, it only sounds ridiculous 'til you hear yourself say, "I am trapped on a spaceship stuck in a time dilation field."

Comment

Prior: We are beacons on the road to enlightenment.
                    Mitchell: No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.
                    Daniel: Nice work on the metaphor.
                    Mitchell: Thank you.
                    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                    sigpic

Comment

Apophis: Major Carter was most forthcoming.

Col. O'Neill: She didn't tell you squat. Oh by the way, neither will I.

Apophis: You are not here for information. You are here for my amusement.
                      sigpic

Comment

Sam: "I don't have time to play, Urgo. I don't care if I'm 'it'. Because I have work to do. No, I am not hungry. Look, go eat pie with Colonel O'Neill. I am very busy right now."
                        The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                        sigpic

Comment

Janet: "Well then, Urgo, Major Carter would very much like to be left alone."

Sam: "Janet, uh, as much as I appreciate it, please… *looks at 'Urgo' shocked* Urgo, that is rude!"

Janet: "What did he say?"

Sam: "Uh, if you'll excuse me, I have work to do."

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                          "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                          a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Sam: "He's just the program."

Jack: "Program?"

Sam: "I'm just saying that your software doesn't know how your computer works."

Jack: "Hey! My software doesn't make me sing 'Row, row, row your boat.' "

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                            "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                            a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Sam: "P4X 884 looks like an untouched paradise, sir."

Teal'c: "Appearances may be deceiving."

Jack: "One man's ceiling is another man's floor."

Daniel: "A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell."

Jack: "Never run with…scissors?"

Comment

Originally posted by Lunaeclipse View Post
                                Sam: "P4X 884 looks like an untouched paradise, sir."

Teal'c: "Appearances may be deceiving."

Jack: "One man's ceiling is another man's floor."

Daniel: "A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell."

Jack: "Never run with…scissors?"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X