No announcement yet.

Favorite SG1 Quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carter (about Jack's crossword puzzle): The clue for seven down is "celestial body." And he wrote "Uma Thurman."
    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
    sigpic

Comment

The Scourge

Lt. Colonel Mitchell
      : You know what? Sit here. You cover our six. But stay alert. You'll hear the bugs coming, but the tree ferrets give no warning.
      sigpic
      Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Jack :"How's a needle in my butt going to get water out of my ear?" turns to nurse, "Listen, really jam it in this time, okay?"
        sigpic

Comment

haha i love Foothold

Comment

Nightwalkers (s6)

Sam, to Jonas : "I'm going to go talk to the Sheriff. Keep an eye on Teal'c."

Jonas: "Sure."

Sam walks up to Teal'c

Sam (quietly to Teal'c): "Keep an eye on Jonas."

Comment

Jack O'Neill: [entering Maybourne's very empty apartment] Have ya heard of IKEA?
              sigpic

Comment

Uninvited

Teal'c
                : It is ironic that not so long ago the mere presence of the Goa'uld on Earth would have been cause for great concern.

Lt. Colonel Carter: Seriously! Who'd ever think that we'd have bigger fish to fry? Or that you'd use the word "ironic" in a sentence?
                sigpic

Comment

Maybourne: Jack. How long has it been?

O'Neill: Oh, since you got us stranded off-world and tried to kill me.

Maybourne: Ah. Takes me back.
                  sigpic

Comment

The Shroud

Lt. Col. Mitchell: [into intercom] Carter, Sunshine [Daniel] is awake.

Lt. Col. Carter: That's good, is he okay?

Lt. Col. Mitchell: Well, he's grumpy.

Lt. Col. Carter: Can you ask him how he managed to cloak this ship?

[Mitchell looks at Daniel, and Daniel shrugs]
                    Lt. Col. Mitchell: He says magicians don't reveal their secrets.
                    sigpic

Comment

Sam: "As we discussed the situation we realized we could pinpoint the source of the phenomenon to a precise window. Specifically the interim journey between the two gates."
                      Mitchell: "Did she just say 'we'?"
                      Sam: "Pardon me?"
                      Daniel: "She said 'we'. You said 'we'?"
                      Sam: "Ah, me and... myself, I suppose. The other Samantha Carter."
                      Mitchell: "Right. Finally someone who can keep up with you, huh?"
                      Sam: "Yep."
                      sigpic

Comment

Ascension

Teal'c
                        : I have heard of a place where humans do battle in a ring of Jell-O.

[Throwing his cell phone at Teal'c]
                        Col. O'Neill: Call Daniel.
                        sigpic

Comment

Kvasir: The perilous nature of this mission should not be taken lightly. There is a chance the Prometheus may not survive this voyage. But courage and a steadfast resolve will prove the most valuable assets in this undertaking. Well, good luck to you all.
                          Daniel: I miss Thor
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                            Mitchell: "Right. Finally someone who can keep up with you, huh?"
                            Sam: "Yep."
                            I SOOO love the face she makes when she says that!

Morpheus (season 10) :

LANDRY: Mr. Woolsey's offer was part of the test. We wanted to make sure we could trust you.
                            VALA: I knew that. But were his sexual advances part of the test?
                            WOOLSEY: what? That's- *Landry stares, not happy* General…I…I can assure you-
                            VALA: well…I would have even considered playing along but some of his requests were…-well-…A little…unusual…even for me.

Comment

Jack: "How'd he get stuck in here?"
                              Teal'c: "Daniel Jackson's preliminary electroencephalogram proved anomalous."
                              JacK: "I dare you to say that again."

(Lifeboat)

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                              "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                              a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Forsaken

Col. O'Neill: [To Carter looking through the telescope] Lots of interesting nebulous things going on?

Maj. Carter: Yes, sir.

Col. O'Neill: [Looks into the telescope] I don't see squat.

Maj. Carter: [Trying not to laugh] Well, you wouldn't, sir, during the day.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X