Favorite SG1 Quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exodus

Sam: I've just never blown up a star before.
    Jack: Well, they say the first one's always the hardest.
    Last edited by Fan-e-Gate; 25 May 2010, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Sam: Just Friends?
      Jack: This is YOU talking.

GRACE
      sigpic

Comment

"Pretense"

Sam (to Lya): That's a mighty fine line you didn't cross there.

Comment

Urgo: They'll open your brains with a giant can opener and then scoop me out with a giant scoopy thing.
          sigpic

Comment

Sam: "All right. Daniel, when you were in this alternate reality, were there differences?"
            Daniel: "Yes. Uh, Teal'c was leading the attack on Earth. I wasn't even part of the program. You and Jack were engaged to be married…
            Jack: "Excuse me?"
            Sam: "What?(surprised)... Okay, uh, even if you did actually experience the alternate reality, doesn't the very fact that there were differences mean that we won't face the same fate?"
            Daniel: "Yes. But the defining event, the death of Ra, took place in both worlds."
            Teal'c: "An attack of retribution."
            Daniel: "Yes! And the same thing is going to happen here unless we stop it."
            Jack: "All right. Wait a minute. Let…Let me get something straight here. Engaged?"
            (Politics)

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
            "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
            a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Enemies

Sam: This way, sir. It's not far.
              Jack: Carter, how do you know where to go in a place like this?
              Sam: I studied the Tok'ra specs of the ship while we were on Vorash.
              Jack: You know how to have a good time, don't you?
              Sam: Havin' a good time now, sir.
              Jack: You go, girl.

Comment

Ascension

[Jack & Teal'c show up unexpectedly at Sam's]
                Jack: We brought pizza and a movie.
                Teal'c: Star Wars.
                Jack: He's seen it, what? Eight times?
                Teal'c: Nine.
                Jack: Nine times. If Teal'c likes it, it's gotta be okay.
                Sam: You've never seen Star Wars?
                Jack: Well, you know me and sci-fi.

Comment

The Fifth Man

Teal'c: If I were still loyal to the Goa'uld, you would know it.
                  Colonel Frank Simmons: Really?
                  Teal'c: It would be immediately apparent, as I would not hesitate to kill you where you sit.

Comment

O'Neill: General, without meaning, this time, to sound like a smartass, are you cracked?
                    sigpic

Comment

Jack: shouldn't we be out there doing the damage... instead of in your office?
                      sigpic

Comment

Teal'c: "Things will not calm down Daniel Jackson, they will infact, calm up"
                        sigpic

Comment

Red Sky

Sam: Sir, I've been thinking.
                          Jack: I'd be shocked if you ever stopped, Carter.

Comment

Daniel: Unless we want to give ourselves a bad reputation I just think we should avoid shooting the first people we meet on a new planet." (Pilot)

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                            "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                            a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Jack: "I'm not going to hit you, Maybourne. I'm going to shoot you."
                              (Bane)

Comment

Rite of Passage

Cassandra: Dominic's waiting.
                                Janet: Fine. Invite him in. I'm sure he'd love to have a piece of birthday cake that Sam went to all the trouble to bake.
                                Sam: Buy.
                                Janet: Bring.

Comment

Working...
                                X