MERLIN
    You look familiar.
    Guinevere!
    Oh my dear, it's been too long.

CARTER
    Uh, it's good to see you, too.
    sigpic

Comment

Daniel: Besides, who am I going to tell? I don't remember anybody, right?
      Jack: Good one.
      Daniel: Thanks, Jim.

Jack: See, that’s one of the great things about being a general. You pretty much get to do what you want.
      Mitchell: I suppose after you save the world seven or eight times . . .
      Jack: Yeah, but who’s counting, huh?
      Mitchell: Teal’c. Actually, he mentions it quite often.

Teal'c: You have been impregnated, without copulation.
      Vala: Yes! And I'm absolutely terrified - have any of you ever heard anything like it?
      Mitchell: Well...there is one.
      Teal'c: Darth Vader.
      Vala: Really? How'd that turn out?

Daniel: Go ahead, Teal'c, tell them how deep you are! You'll be lucky if you even understand this!
      Teal'c: [lifts one eyebrow] My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
      Daniel: Oooh! So deep!
      Jack O'Neill: No more beer for you.

Well there's my quotes out of the way for the day

Comment

Teal'c: "There is an old Jaffa saying, General Hammond: They do not build them as they once did."

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
        "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
        a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Teal'c: If I were still loyal to the Goa'uld, you would know it.
          Colonel Frank Simmons: Really?
          Teal'c: It would be immediately apparent, as I would not hesitate to kill you where you sit.
          The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
          sigpic

Comment

Lt. Colonel Mitchell: [to Vala] Ladies first.

Vala: [to Daniel] Well then, after you.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
              Lt. Colonel Mitchell: [to Vala] Ladies first.

Vala: [to Daniel] Well then, after you.
              I've never understood if that was an insult for Daniel or if she doesn't see herself as a lady...maybe both.
              sigpic
              Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Originally posted by madaboutdanny View Post
                I've never understood if that was an insult for Daniel or if she doesn't see herself as a lady...maybe both.
                LOL...I think it was meant as an insult. But then again...with Vala...you never know!
                sigpic

Comment

*Vala Runs to Teal'c and jumps up in his arms* Vala: MUSCLES!
                  sigpic

Comment

Vala: You ever heard of the Go'auld Nut?

Dr. Jackson: As in... cashew? Pea-...? [off Vala's look] Oh, you mean the Egyptian sky goddess.

Vala: Yes.

Dr. Jackson: No, never heard of her.

Vala: These were her ceremonial marriage bracelets. She would affix them to herself and her husband of the moment.

Dr. Jackson: "Of the moment".

Vala: Yes, she had many. One of the few admirable traits about her.
                    sigpic

Comment

Jack: "I'm not going to hit you, Maybourne. I'm going to shoot you."
                      The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                      sigpic

Comment

Dr. Jackson: That's when it hit me: Sir Gawain.

Lt. Colonel Mitchell: Wasn't he one of the Knights who say "Ni"?
                        sigpic

Comment

Jack: "Oh, Loud for Crying?! It's evil Gou'lad and Ori."
                          Teal'c: "Indeed. our freedom Jaffa warriors of anti-gou'ald and Ori." * head down at jack*
                          Sam: "the ori of the Ship info Super Stargate in space. Jack, I miss you."
                          Daniel: "yes.. My brain is Marlin power of wizard. jack, i will destroy Ori ships."
                          Vala: "Oh, I lost My daughter is Arida have die."
                          Mitchell: " Oh Crap...." *scoff*

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

Loki: No, no, no, this is all wrong.
                            Col. O'Neill: Hey! I'll tell you what's wrong. I just woke up, haven't had coffee, let alone a pee in seven days, and I find out you stole my ass and made a -- mini-me! Carter, I should be irked currently, yes?
                            Maj. Carter: Yes, I—I would be.

Comment

(I have possibly posted this one before... but it makes a nice change to put your hands up, which it could've easily have been. )

Jack: "Put your hand down!"

(Ep is Deadman Switch)

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                              "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                              a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

I love the amount of in-jokes there was in 200

Vala: So, what's the problem, then?
                                Marty: Our lead backed out. I mean, how am I supposed to tell the story without my lead character?
                                Mitchell: Easy. Just bring in a character to replace him.
                                (long pause as everyone looks at each other)
                                Mitchell: What?

Puppet Hammond: And now what this team needs is a leader, someone who will laugh in the face of his enemy even when it’s inappropriate. Colonel Jack O’Neill.
                                Puppet Jack: I told you I retired.
                                Puppet Hammond: Oh. I thought you said you were tired.
                                Puppet Jack: Well, as a matter of fact I am a little… tired.

Comment

Working...
                                X