No announcement yet.

Virtual fleet 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take a laptop to school, that's what i do. It's one of the main reasons I haven't gotten much writing done because I've been at home practiving guitar.

I think it's unfair that Scotland has to go back two weeks before Britian.
    Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
    sigpic

Comment

We also start before the rest of the holidays before the rest of the uk.

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

Oh.
        sigpic

Comment

i'm already back to school for a week. final year, gotta read 26 books total.

Comment

I only need another 5 this year

And Killman, shall I or will you start on the new arc?

www.darkarmada.nl
            www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

Would any of you be as kind as to explain briefly the events of the thread so far? I mean im a decent writer, but i don't have anything to go on. Once i now, i'll spin a few ideas out there and give it a shot.

Sig by Draygon.

Comment

Here's the site with the stories.

I'll PM you a brief when I get time.
                sigpic

Comment

first i think we should finish the Wraith war in 2015, then the arc opens up with what everybody has been up to. including the retrieval of the indie gate by the dutch, the resulting exploration and claiming of various planets and then the sale of the gate to the EU and the subsequent investment into an orbital trade station. then, the arc continues. so by 2015, the dutch are about to claim the planet.

Comment

And how is the war going 442? As in who has the upper hand and who is holding their lines.

Sig by Draygon.

Comment

We haven't really drawn 'lines'. At the moment I think we agreed on us controlling a good portion with Todd's wraith and the keepers being pushed back. If killman is still going with the idea. The keepers will fake a defeat and head off to, (what did we call the other galaxy?) Peg2. when we make a straigh forward push into their home base.

This brings me onto another point:

We need to know where the main base of the keepers is. And with their hives constantly in motion, as well as fortresses, they have the upper hand on us. In 2015, when we're planning to end the keeper war, we could find out where the keeper's leader fortress is, at least we think it is, secretly they've been funneling their ships to a system where they plan to leave the galaxy, via super nova. So when we beat them, we clean up less ships than we had expected to see and start to suspect. In the years where we are unaware of Peg2. we introduce the new storyline to take us into 2.0 as a galactic player.

D-boy: Can we have some extra info on this gou'ld wraith?

EDIT: In that time where we are raging an expansion war, purely growing their trade syndicates and fleets, Johnson can take command of the Tridon fleet with their new upgrades and start his quest to wipe out Todd's forces and all remaining wraith. We still need to plan out the super soldier who will be able to match him in combat With the fleet busy fighting a few wars in 2.0, Johnson will have a much easier time taking on the tau'ri as well as wraith. Because of their jobs being 'done', the IOA remove parts of the fleet back to the MW.

Didn't we plan an Ori storyline for 2.0 as well?

Experiment four-four-two
                      Last edited by Experiment 442; 29 August 2009, 02:23 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'd love to give an Ori arc a shot now.

Sig by Draygon.

Comment

why dont the first part of 0.2 focus on more earth baced issues to begin with than take them out also i would like them to meet the Furlings and have more Nox and what is left of the Tollan

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon_Heart View Post
                            I'd love to give an Ori arc a shot now.
                            sounds like a great Idea, but let it please be in the Ori Galaxy

www.darkarmada.nl
                            www.runescape.com

Comment

Originally posted by guppy338 View Post
                              why dont the first part of 0.2 focus on more earth baced issues to begin with than take them out also i would like them to meet the Furlings and have more Nox and what is left of the Tollan
                              we don't need a 0.2 for earth based thingies, we can do that here verry well too

www.darkarmada.nl
                              www.runescape.com

Comment

All I can really explain about them 442 is that it is based in pegasus with the origional wraith thats pretty much all I've written so far.

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

Working...
                                X