No announcement yet.

Virtual fleet 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will start to write a part for the Trinity arc and show them building more and more merchant ships and start to build an interplanetary trade empire pushing the Tau'ri out more and more

www.darkarmada.nl
    www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

my plan on Johnson is simple.

after the Final Battle, which is a Johnson VS the keeper queen on her Superfortress, the last ascended Froshia are gone and Johnson's power diminishes. still he's frikking powerfull.

anyway, the descended ancient with fancy powers (forgot her name) wants revenge. meanwhile Johnson starts to become overconfident. he sees potential in the Tridon but its unused. fiona then tells him he should really intervene. mostly because through johnson, the Tridon wont horribly mess around with the advanced tech given to them and so they are better controlled. Johnson uses his powers to "convince" the Tridon leaders that they should retire and put him in a position of power. so that way it starts. the tridon expand, and advance, fiona and Johnson lead them and slowly but surely, Johnson becomes a dictator. partially because of fiona as she mentally influences him.
      anyway, that way they make an all out war with todd's Wraith. todd, being smart himself points out that as allies, we HAVE to help him. so reluctantly, we do. which creates a war between us and todd, and the Tridon.

i dont think annother supersoldier is needed. i think Johnson should weaken to the point where ships arent destroyed with a thought. so we get an actual chance.

Comment

Ok, i've got you know.

Sounds like a good plan for Pegasus in 2.0

I was thinking 2.0 could be the kind of part where the tau'ri try to save everyone at the same time. So, Ori/Tau'ri vs 'unknown', Todd's Wraith/Tau'ri vs Tridon Empire, and Therion/Tau'ri vs Keepers.

Then there are the splits we are going to have with the many superpowers being on an edgey line with each other. The Milky Way Galaxy would be broken up into territories of (tell me if I missed one) Europe, America, China, Russia and the UK. (they would be the big players wouldn't they?
        Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
        sigpic

Comment

what about the furlings

Comment

i think they should be left dead

Comment

I'm not too keene of them either. They're either robot overlords or small furry creatures in Fan-Fics.
              sigpic

Comment

Well if you would allow it i'd like to try my hand at the Ori. Creating an alliance, proving it's worth and creating an enemy for them.

Sig by Draygon.

Comment

talk us through your ideas first

(i feel like i'm on the jedi counsil for some reason )
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Experiment 442 View Post
                    talk us through your ideas first

(i feel like i'm on the jedi counsil for some reason )

Yeah and im Anakin Skywalker

Well i was thinking about throwing the Tau'ri into a war with another race (unless of course there are too many already? which i dont mind) and getting pretty hammered, and looking towards the Ori for a helping hand, i mean with them they would be a force to be reckoned with. The only problem with this is, i have to make this new race powerful, powerful enough to take on the Tau'ri and Ori. I have basis on their backround, names, type of ships etc etc.

And although this may be a massive pitch, to say the least, this early, the race could..."infect", for a lack of a better word, the remaining Wraith population after the wraith war is over. Not only would this provide the
                    thread with a longer life, but a strong enemy to be played around with.

Heck i dont blame you if you blow this idea out of the water, i just thought of it as a nice idea, i dont mind. But keeping in mind, i pitched this without fully understanding this universe yet.

Sig by Draygon.

Comment

insted of a infetion why not a subspecies one that has no need to feed but are more advanced because they do not need to rest between cullings but are less in number and use the advanced tec to hide

Comment

Originally posted by guppy338 View Post
                        insted of a infetion why not a subspecies one that has no need to feed but are more advanced because they do not need to rest between cullings but are less in number and use the advanced tec to hide

I was thinking more of a super advanced species, physically and mentally, not corporeal, but not ascended so no powers while in this state. They take hosts, much like Anubis could do, but in that state they can expose the hidden potential of the brain. This would create a hierarchy of these beings, with followers of less strength.

dammit, this sounds al to gao'uld to me....guess we should scrap the idea huh ?

Sig by Draygon.

Comment

We are going to have an 'unkown' race attack the Ori when we send a task force through the super gate to check up on them. During this visit, the 'unkown' attack and take command of the super gate in the progress. We in turn send more ships over the void to rescue our ships.
                          sigpic

Comment

dont it take like a year to get there if it went non stop i dont no hyperdrive limtations but dont they got to stop at some point

Comment

where?

blow up a star and the Local Group is accessible in hours.

the ori galaxy is reachable in seconds via the Supergate.

infecting races have been done to death.

organic races have been done to death.

mechanic races have been done to death.

nano races have been done to death.

so the question is: what hasnt been done to death or which has been done the least.

what about a race of elementals?

i will explain with examples:

Elemental Lords Of Water:

SG1, Watergate. a microbe races which looks like water is discovered. they can manipulate their own form.

Elemental Lords Of Air:

SG1, Crystal Skull. giant myst aliens.
                              SGA, Home. myst aliens capable of powering an intergalactic wormhole. granted, they stretched for miles.

Elemental Lords Of Earth.

SG1: Cold Lazarus.
                              SGA: Doppleganger. a race of crystals. well, it's not exactly "earth", but it's possible a sillicium based race is crystalline based and thus "rock" like.

Elemental Lords Of Fire.

SG1: s9-s10-AOT. the Ori are fire-like. also:
                              SG1: prodigy i believe. the light bugs.
                              SGA: The Defiant One: Light bugs.
                              SG1: Entity. electric creature.

anyway, many possibilities for Fire.

these creatures might live in a fragile balance Alliance against the Ori. essentially they want to retribute the ones that fell at the hands of the ori.

we are exploring there, when the attack happens. or better, the Orists attack first, as they remember the elementals to be hostile. this leads to a war, a war we are pretty much dragged into. a small band of our people are stranded in the Ori galaxy. the Supergate is captured, and well we have to disable it in order to prevent the enemy from getting to the MW. only 2 304's are sent by Earth during the battle for the supergate and then it is lost to the enemy. then we have to survive their. no help from home.

Comment

Now its flooding back to me

Fire race has possiblilties for space combat giant collumns of flame flying through space heated by a hydrogen core. Sure the science isn't on our side, but they're fighting the Ori, they probably control it in space via a control chair that enhances one's own fire abilities to fire a beam through space. It probably has limited range before the cold of space cools it, but i think it would look awesome!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X