No announcement yet.

Virtual fleet 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what do you call an outpost. A ship repair facility with crew quarters and some research labs like on Atlantis and the base looking like the one Janus had, would classify as an outpost, I think.

edit: W000000t 1500th reply!

www.darkarmada.nl
    www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

I find the fact that you are all speaking in dutch incredibly ignorant. I dont mind the odd bit here and there but too far now i think. I dont understand the language and to be honest I dont think I will want/need to anytime soon. So if their was anything I should know thats in there could you please tell me.

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

nope just secret bits of future storyline

Comment

I appologise for the Dutch and I'll try to not do it again.

The thing we actually discussed was the storyline. And while I write the story thekillman is just as vital to the story, we were bouncing ideas back and forth

www.darkarmada.nl
          www.runescape.com

Comment

I´m whit dboy on the dutch. it´s not fun reading a 10 post just on dutch.

school is just finishing (for real now) so I will try to get some ideas and work on a arc and maybe some battles

and I think we need to star finishing specs for all ships and introduce all ships( if there are going to be more)

and do you have any plans for
            Genii
            Travelers
            Hibirans

Comment

I'm just writing my final Wraith Ark, The Last Nail In The Coffin.

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

Originally posted by locutes View Post
                Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                oh loc, ik zou het nog niet prijsgeven. twee of drie afleveringen nog, waarin we zien wat voor planeten ze hebben en hoe ze werken etc. daarna een zij-verhaal waarin een SG team ofzo langzaam achter de trinity komt.

en ik wil een New Amsterdam
                We hebben een New Batavia, nu denk ik aan een Minshara Class maan in Pegasus... Misschien kan dat nog wel wat worden.

Dus jij vind dat ik pas bij part 6 a 7 eens kan gaan denken aan openbaren. Ik wil in BE een paar politieke moeilijk heden creëren, doei unie van Vlaanderen en Wallonië XD
                [QUOTE=thekillman;10233838]oh loc, I wouldn't disclose it jut yet. Wait about two ore three episodes, in what we see what kind of planets are controlled by Trinity, and how Trinity actually works. After that a side story in which an SG team gets close to Trinity.

AND I want a New Amsterdam

[QUOTE=locutes;10233912]We've got a New Batavia, now I'm thinking of a Minshara class moon in Pegasus. That may be something.

So you think I should disclose Trinity in part six or seven. Also I want to create some problems in Blgium, bye bye union.

of iets van nederland: als er een oorlog tussen veel landen is, zorg dan dat ze allemaal genoeg wapens en materieel hebben. oftewel, eerste wereld oorlog. iedereen vecht, nederland neutraal en verkoops wapens aan iedereen. trinity zou beide kanten van resources, wapens en kennis voorzien.

bratac zal trots zijn op de jaffa, maar zou ook zeker zelf zon ding willen hebben. en dat gaat niet. jafko is klein maar is bezig met groeien. en vooral sinds de ori oorlog hebben ze veel FJN aanhangers gekregen. en er zijn nog vrachten jaffa die naar geen van beiden luisteren en uit pure angst, machtshonger of iets anders naar jafko trekken en daar aan meedoen. het mensen ras van de aarde doet ook me aan de jafko, ze maken een groot deel ervan uit, zij produceren het meeste en krijgen er trin en naq enzo voor terug
                [QUOTE=thekillman;10234008]or something from the Netherlands: if a war starts between a lot of countries, make sure they all have the weapons they need, like WW1, the Netherlands neutral, but selling arms to all parties. Trinity could subbly all factions with knowledge and supplies.

Bratec would be proud but he most ceartanly would want to have a ship like that. The Jaf'ko are small, but they are growing. Especially since the Ori War they gained a lot of former FJN support. And there are still loads of Jaffa that listen to neather of the two Jaffa factions. Humans also help the Jaf'ko, they produce and mine.

Zo'n coldwar zou precies zijn wat Nederland en Trinity nodig hebben. Een wereld oorlog kunnen we nie leien van wegen die Ancients.

We kunnen wel een Aardse tweede koude oorlog nemen. Europa die van Amerika af wil, Azie die van Europa EN Amerika afwil in de zin van dat zij nu eens de totale macht willen. Afrika is niet in de positie om mee te doen. In Europa kan Nederland idd neutraal blijven (houdt ons wel buiten de EU, ik weet niet of dat nou wel zo handig is, maar met Trinity aan hun kant is dat niet erg) België kan niet beslissen, Vlamingen willen neutraal, Walen willen pro Europa, knalt België uit elkaar, geeft Nederland meer macht, als Vlaanderen dan aansluit bij NL (meest logische ding), Brussel is dan een direct binnen Trinity haar invloed dus zo kan Europa, geleid door Nederland, de Aarde gaan leiden.

Azië, daar zie ik Japan en China niet zo snel op zo'n schaal samen werken dat dit niet lukken zou. De USA zou niet durven Europa aan te vallen, dus zo kan Europa de leidende rol overnemen.

Dit alles zou binnen 15 jaar wel gerealiseerd kunnen zijn.
                [QUOTE=locutes;10234023]A cold war would be exnactly what Trinity needs, but we can't have a WW, because of the possible finding of hostile anciets.

We could however have a second earth Coldwar, the other factions want to get rid of the USA.
                Asia, wanting to get rid of Europe and the USA. Europa that wants to get rid of the USA. Africa is not in the position to join in a power struggle. In Europe NL says neutral, Belgium falls apart. Flanders (dutch speaking part of Belgium) would most likely join the dutch. Which puts Brussels directly in the dutch sphere of influence. Letting Europe gain the upper hand, lead by the dutch.

This can be realised within 15 years

amerika heeft kernbommen. maar als europa samenwerkt en een laser array online krijgt, kunnen alle atoombommen op de wereld op ons afgevuurd worden en dan nog overleven we het. de IOA zal niet blijzijn. net als UN. maar het kan wel. de Trinity kan zeker zijn macht gebruiken om de oorlog de europese kant op te laten gaan. amerika heeft een mega leger maar kan niets uithalen als trinity slim is. en als europa schone kernbommen kan bouwen, kunnen we half amerika opblazen zonder dat er ernstige radioactieve uitval is.

en de lasers kunnen alles buiten de grenzen houden.

asie will ons beide weghebben, en asie kan een hoop, maar trinity kan opnieuw een hoop helpen. als het ware heeft het jaren lang kaarten opgezameld en nu kan het in 1 keer de hele hand op tafel leggen, van royal flush tot blackjack tot weet ik niet wat.

[QUOTE=thekillman;10234050]America's got nukes, but if Europe works togeather and finishes their laser array, they can shoot them from the sky. Keep all enemy ordnance out. The IOA, the UN and all wont be happy, but it can work. Trinity can use its power to turn the tide of war in Europe's favour.

Asia can do a damned lot, and they want to get rid of the USA and us, but again Trinity can turn the tide towards us. Trinity has collected allot of cards over its long existence, and they are all unknown, They can now put all cards on the table, a royal flush, blackjack, what ever you wish to call it.

Dat is ook waarom ik in de laatste epi van 'What Are We, Who Are We, And What Are We Up To?' al begon met Trinity is zo en zo oud.

Ik ben nu begonnen om een volgend deel te schrijven. En ik ben van plan om een zware influx van werklieden te creëren. Hiermee kan Trinity hun eigen scheepswerf gaan bouwen/activeren. En dus naar een über hand gaan.

Maar ookal heb je een super hand, je kan door fout spelen nog steeds verliezen.
                [QUOTE=locutes;10234083]that is why I made Trinity so damned old in the last chapt I wrote so far (part 4)
                I've now started writing a next part, and I'm working on a big influx of workforce. With this Trinity can start/build it's shipyard. And get an even better hand!

But even if you've got an über hand, you can still lose if played badly.

ok Now lets start translating...
                Last edited by locutes; 01 June 2009, 12:04 AM.

www.darkarmada.nl
                www.runescape.com

Comment

do i have to translate aswell?

Comment

I did your parts aswell

www.darkarmada.nl
                    www.runescape.com

Comment

good.

dboy what is the date of your story you're writing?

Comment

must I also put dates on my stories? For I completely forgot.

www.darkarmada.nl
                        www.runescape.com

Comment

my next part will mostly be set on the 5th of December 2010 if possible.

www.darkarmada.nl
                          www.runescape.com

Comment

yes, its nessecary for a timeline.

is the site up to date? does it have all the stories chronologically?

Comment

Most of the stories do not have a date.

I've put them all line by line. so:
                              The Wraith War 2010 Onwards

Pegasus

Wraith

The First Alliances Part (1a,1b)(2)(3)(4)

Meeting Of The Queens Part (1)(2)

Wraith War Part (1)(2)(3)

Jaffa

Pegasus Jaffa Part (1)

Vanaheim

Genesis Part (1a,1b)(2)(3)(5)(6)(7)

Milky Way

Lucian Alliance

Re-Engagement Of Hostilities Part (1)(2)

Jaf'ko

Rise Of The Jaf'ko Part (1)

Trinity

What Are We, Who Are We, And What Are We Up To? Part (1)(2)(3)(4)

www.darkarmada.nl
                              www.runescape.com

Comment

looks like genesis happens before all.

i think DBoy should do some dating on them to make it chronologically correct. the WW starts in august 2010. most wraith stories would be in 2011 then.

Comment

Working...
                                X