Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, wow! That was so very difficult to choose--so many excellent episodes! I went with Forever in a Day, because of all the emotions and possibilities it went through, and the impact it had on first watch.

Foothold an Legacy were both prime contenders because they showcased Michael Shanks' acting ability so very well.

Who am I kidding? I loved them all!

Say, GateGipsy, can we have a poll like this for every season?

Comment

There are these seasons:

1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

I'm not sure if there are polls for seasons 9 and 10 but I'll look. ETA...I'm not seeing any threads with a poll. You could start one for 9 and 10 and then "report" your first post and ask a mod to set up the poll.

Anyway, I long ago voted Learning Curve on this poll and I think I'll stick with that answer.
      Last edited by LoneStar1836; 17 February 2009, 03:16 PM.
      IMO always implied.

Comment

There were many good episodes in this season, which made it hard to choose...but I chose Foothold. It was good to see the team in unusual pairings. Sam going to Maybourne for help (and of course her famous line ). Jack working with Major Davis, and LOL evil Janet and evil Hammond...they did wonderful jobs working apart but still 'together' working for the same goal. And I have to say I did enjoy MS's portrayal of Sam, I did make me giggle
        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Wow, was that tough to choose. There are SO many good episodes.
          sigpic
          Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

rules of engagement

Comment

I can't vote.

Sorry, just waaayy too hard for this season. I mean, where would I begin?

Favorites:
              Fair Game
              Legacy
              Forever in a Day
              Jolinar's Memories
              The Devil You Know
              Pretense
              New Ground
              Shades of Gray
              Maternal Instinct
              Crystal Skull

I don't think I can narrow it down any more than that. So, a *counts episodes listed* ten-way-tie for my favorite season 3 episode.

(but I also really, really like Past and Present, Rules of Engagement, Demons, and Seth... see, I can't choose! ).
              Chief of the GGP (Gateworld Grammar Police). Punctuation is your friend. Use it!

Great happy armies shall be gathered and trained to oppose all who embrace doubt. In the name of Hope, ships shall be built to carry our disciples out amongst the stars, and we will spread Optimism to all the doubters. The power of the Optimi will be felt far and wide, and the pessimists shall become positive-thinkers.
              Hallowed are the Optimi.

Comment

I chose 'Forever and a Day' earlier, and yes, it is a superb episode, but I just watched 'The Crystal Skull' again. Y'know it's awfully good. It may be one of the best team episodes of all. The connections between them are clear even when they can't see or hear each other.
                Rothman and the skull...
                Teal'c knowing that someone is there even though the can't see or hear Daniel...
                Sam sensing Daniel's presence and him thinking he must be dead...
                Daniel: "Oh, but the way, he's insane."
                Nick talking to Daniel when Daniel doesn't realize he can see him, and the conversation at the SGC when he realizes he can...
                Nick (by way of Daniel): "Jack, don't be an ass."
                Jack taking Daniel at his word when he says it's safe to go back, even though he's hearing it through Nick--and the expression on Daniel's face when he does...
                Awesome episode.

Comment

This season is tough because I enjoyed almost every episode.

Fair Game, Point of View, Forever in a Day, Jolinar's Memoris + The Devil You Know, Pretense, Shades of Grey, New Ground.

Voted for Point of View but any of the above are just as great.
                  sigpic

Comment

Wow......that was a tough decision. Good season.

I like a lot of 'em in this season....

Crystal Skull
                    Legacy
                    Jolinar's Memories
                    The Devil You Know
                    Urgo
                    New Ground
                    Maternal Instinct

But....I chose Forever in a Day.
                    sigpic
                    Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Nemesis. I also enjoyed Pretense. Or maybe it was just the ion cannons.
                      sigpic
                      More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Jolinar's Memories/The Devil You Know are my favorite episodes from S3. Sokar was just too awesome.... it's a shame he died so quickly.
                        sigpic
                        "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                        DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

I picked Forever and a Day. It made me cry! Damn them!

O'Neill: Well, I suppose now is the time for me to say something profound...
                          Nothing comes to mind.

Comment

Maternal Instinct
                            Stolen Kosovo
                            sigpic

Comment

I love Point of View, Foothold and Forever in a Day fairly equally
                              Point of View - Another AU, S/J episode...enough said
                              Foothold - I just loved this episode, it just had all the right ingredients...and I love Maybourne, so that helps
                              Forever in a Day - I just thought this was a beautiful episode, it was the perfect way to end Sha're...it was because of this episode I chose my GW name Amaunet

So I ended up picking PoV, but I would have been just as happy picking any of the other two
                              sigpic

Comment

I think Learning curve. It's a beautiful episode, so sad and with a fantastic Jack O'neill!
                                sigpic
                                Thanks for Camy for the signature

Comment

Working...
                                X