Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We've got a Season 9, now it's time for Jonas!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Albion
    I'm sorry, but I couldn't pass this by. I can't help but find it somewhat amusing, ShadowMaat, and didn't miss the irony, of you vigorously defending your right to speak your mind and voice your opinion (yay to that, you go, girl) while spending the rest of your post trying to deny others the same right and suggesting they shut up. Forums are made for speculation and opinion. Of all shades. If everyone here heeded your advice and did neither, we'd be the poorer for it and GW would be a much duller place to visit.
    Know what my problem is? It's that I love Jonas. I love his character, I love what he brought to the show, I thought Corin did a fantastic job portraying him and and I loved the storyline TPTB started for him. But then S6 was over and Jonas and his fans have been getting shafted ever since. Having Jonas return is something that I and many others want very badly, but TPTB have made it abundantly clear that it will never happen, so seeing all these people talk about how great it'd be to see Jonas again... it hurts. It hurts even more to know that I spent almost two years wading through page after page (not necessarily here) of death threats and vitriol regarding Jonas and what utter crap he was and how so many people wished he'd DIE so they could bring Daniel back. It was two years of hatred only to have an apparent complete turn-around as more and more people say, "Gee, Jonas wasn't so bad after all. It might be nice to see him again." I'd like to know where all these supporters were back at the end of S5 and in S6 and on into S7 when all the nastiness was going on.

I'm bitter. I've never made any secret of that. I'm hurt by the decision TPTB have made and frankly I don't care WHAT their reasonings were. I'm hurt by the "too little, too late" support of fandom calling for his return when there's no chance in the nine circles of Hell of us ever seeing him again. I'm hurt to think that such a great potential storyline should be so thoroughly wiped from existence with no resolution given to it.

Sure, it's a little overboard, but that's how I feel about it. Seeing people ask for Jonas to return when I know it'll never happen hurts. And I don't want people to raise any false hopes about the possibility that he could return. I know how it feels to have hope crushed and I don't want to wish that on anyone else.

Comment

.I really liked Jonas ..I wish he could come back for season 9 ..he was a breath of fresh air for the show .. a great actor and so good looking and I loved all his centric episodes

Please ..please TPTB can I have Jonas back please to team up with the others ?!

Caty

Comment

Hey, I loved Jonas Quinn (anyone notice the quinn in DANIquinn), but I can accept that TPTB are done with him. I would love to see him come back in S9, but I just don't see that happening. It was great while it lasted, but its over now. No one can satisfy every fan. In the grand scheme of things, some people have to be left behind, and Jonas isn't the only one who has been.

But I look at on the bright side. Other characters have been killed off (Janet, for example). Jonas wasn't (when I heard Daniel was returning in S7, I feared he would be--I'm so glad he wasn't). Thus, there's always that possibility... (though don't get your hopes up).

And that's my two cents...
        My LiveJournal
        ^_^ ~ DANIquinn ~ ^_^

Comment

I also want Jonas back for season 9 ..he was a breath of fresh air for the show and was an interesting character...I want him back

Please TPTB

Thank you for listening

Caty

Comment

I've only got one question... What the heck is TPTB?

Oh and could they bring back Anise? She's hot...

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboni
              I've only got one question... What the heck is TPTB?

Oh and could they bring back Anise? She's hot...
              the
              powers
              that
              be

in other words the writers/producers/directors of the show
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X