Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was a toughie, though there's a common theme through all three - ABYSS, THE CHANGELING and FULL CIRCLE.

ABYSS was moving, touching and a great episode - not just for the daniel/jack stuff, but for the ultimate sentiment "We don't leave our people behind. It was lovely for Daniel to be there, and the differences between him and jack prevalent now more than ever. Daniel wants to help him ascend, Jack wants him to help him blow his way out. Plus that music still makes me wanna cry when I hear it.

FULL CIRCLE - it could win purely for the bit in the elevator. Its a good eppy, if not a little cop out when everyone on Abydos ascends, but hey, at least they kind of had a happy ending. There was plenty of action, a good lead up for season 7 and the lost city storyline and the episode before they brought Daniel back.

THE CHANGELING - This is the episode I ultimately voted for because its so different. I love the interchange between the different realities and the ultimate resolution to the story for Teal'c and Bra'tac. Of course Daniel was back and watching over his dear friend, which just made it all the more touching and gave a good nod to Abyss.

Comment

I think Prophecy, I really loved Corin's acting in it and I thought it would open up a whole bunch of new stories for him. Shame it didn't really work out like that

I also loved The Changeling though, it's my "other" favourite of season 6

Stargate SG-1 Survivor - Season 2

Gateworld's Next Top Artist (NEW!)

B'elanna: This ship will not survive the formation of the cosmos...

Comment

cripes! that's a hard poll!!

it was between descent, abyss, the changeling, prophecy, and full circle...

i chose abyss not only cuz it has baal either

it's really a moving episode, they brough daniel back in a GOOD way (instead of something really cheesy) and made it meaningful, i actually liked jack non-funny, the costumes were awesome... AND it had baal in it

the changeling and prophecy tied for a close second

Comment

Abyss deffinately. Loved the scenes between Jack and Danny. Also the Jack-torture; he played that really well.

sigpic
          Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
          Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

i Really liked Full Cirlce with finally Anubis demonstrating his combined Goa'uld/Ancient powers

Make no Mistake... Osiris will return... and the rivers of the earth wil run red in blood

Comment

I'm sure no one would ever have guessed that I put Unnatural Selection . My reasons follow: the moral dilemma, the new dimension added to the Replicators, and best of all, (New Order spoiler)
              Spoiler:
              the introduction of a villain who isn't inherently evil.

Comment

Full Circle... probably. Although I also love The Changeling and Abyss... and The Other Guys was funny, but not my favorite. I loved Paradise Lost too... gaa! I don't know
                Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
                RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                  Abyss deffinately. Loved the scenes between Jack and Danny. Also the Jack-torture; he played that really well.
                  I absolutely agree.Abyss is my fav of 6 season, and who knows, maybe even the whole series... This ep is just so poignant...I love insight into Jack's character.the plot and execution is excellent. The music is great.And Baal. It's one of the best ep TPTB ever done.
                  Having said that I loved whole s6 and there are a lot of ep. I liked.The list however would start like this:
                  1.Abyss
                  2.Paradise Lost
                  3.Unnatural selection
                  4.Descent
                  5.Full circle/Metamorphosis
                  There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
                  sigpic
                  awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Abyss, a great episode, one of the best in the entire series.
                    Spoiler:
                    Life isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Comment

I voted for Descent, but it really ties with Abyss, Paradise Lost and Unnatural Selection. I loved season 6 but those 4 were my favorites.

I would love to have seen the story line in Unnatural Selection continued, but alas, Nirti and Jonas are both gone.
                      sigpic
                      ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                        I would love to have seen the story line in Unnatural Selection continued, but alas, Nirti and Jonas are both gone.
                        Nirti? I think you're thinking of the wrong episode.

Comment

LOL! Smifth!! I like that!

sigpic
                          Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                          Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

I'm gonna go with the F's....Frozen and Full Circle

Full Circle because so much happened, from the pyramid blowing up, to finding the tablet talking about Atlantis, etc etc

Frozen because it introduced my second favourite character ever on Stargate. Hopefully we'll get to see her again one day

Out...

Comment

the best is redemption beacuse this is when Jonas Quinn joins the team

Comment

Working...
                                X