__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
      No, only in season one
      And season 3 (Lya in pretense)
      sigpic
      Banner By JME2

Comment

Actually, Lya appeared in S3 Episode Pretense, she was there as a neutral party for the deciding vote if Skaara should be able to control his own body.
        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
          Actually, Lya appeared in S3 Episode Pretense, she was there as a neutral party for the deciding vote if Skaara should be able to control his own body.
          jinx
          sigpic
          Banner By JME2

Comment

Hahah, i didn't notice i repeated you , when i clicked 'submit' your message was already there.

Comment

Oh yes, but only briefly. The episode wasn't focuses on the entire Nox race, but we still did see one
              __

__

Comment

Lya is still of 'the nox', haha...

Comment

Incorrect, she is a Nox
                  __

__

Comment

Neither of us is incorrect really, when i said 'Lya is still of "the nox"', its just like saying, 'Bob is still of "the humans"'. Or in other words.

Bob is of the humans=Lya is of the nox

Comment

OK, I get our point
                      __

__

Comment

After going into this season with some trepidation I was pleasantly surprised when all was said and done. It was a good season with some stellar episodes. Abyss is my favourite, mainly due to the scenes with Jack and Daniel, that was some powerful television.

Comment

It seems not many people voted for Allegience, the reason I liked this episode was because it showed the early signs that the Tok'ra were not all that good allies and the fact Bra'tac was in the episode along with Raknor made it even better. The action scenes were done well - especially with O'Neill at the end just shooting in a full circle to try and hit the Ashrak.

One question - where was Ry'ac? I thought Bra'tac was looking after him and if not Bra'tac I thought Raknor would be.

Comment

I agree, it was a good episode, but not good enough. I like the way how they dealt with the situation
                            __

__

Comment

Why do you say 'not good enough'? I thought it was a good episode, rivalry between the two races was just great, and there was actual mystery in who the killer was, unlike in the past...

Comment

I meant it wasn't my favourite of the season, so it didn't get my vote
                                __

__

Comment

Working...
                                X