This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tfalls1
    Yes that is likely... if an ancient had been using the lazy boy chair they could have probably destroyed all the ships with just a few of the probes but because Jack didn't really know what he was doing he launched them all.

There's no basis for that assumption. By the time Jack was in that chair, he *was* an Ancient, and I think he knew exactly what he was doing. We see before that point that Jack had reached a point where his *conscious* mind was aware of his knowledge, not just his *unconscious* mind: on the ship, Jack is able to tell Daniel that what he's building is a device to bore through the ice so that they can ring down. In earlier stages, he would never have been able to say that, because there would have been a disconnect. That scene on the ship tells us that the two have merged completely and Jack has really become as close to a living Ancient as possible (the ability to heal also indicated that).

If the device is truly "out of ammo", we have to remember that the Antarctica gate was at least 3 million years old and that the DHD for it also finally ran out of power. Jack's use of the weapon may well have been its last hurrah.

J.
    "He's an amazing man. After everything he's done, he's still modest. Quite self-effacing actually. He even likes people to think he's not as smart as he is. Bottom line, he's an incredibly strong leader who's given more to this program than any man has given to anything I can imagine."

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
      The Asgard are in this episode!

The Ancients are in Atlantis.

And did you see Death Knell?

Anyway, who likes the theory that Major Coburn was captured offworld and taken as a host? (Would explain why he's there in Zero Hour, maybe )
      Are they? Sorry i wasn't aware of that. Is Thor back?

Comment

(Moderator snip ... please visit http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/sg1.../message/11827 for the original spoiler report)

Get all the information in english at Stargate-Project:
        http://www.sg-atlantis.info/stargate...on=show&ID=131
        Last edited by Darren; 16 June 2004, 07:57 PM.
        Very good German Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Fanpage with all Information, Lexicon, Episodeguide, most current News and a great design: www.Stargate-Project.com

Comment

Originally posted by Thor

BEWARE! Major spoilers at this site.

Comment

(Moderator snip ... please visit http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/sg1.../message/11827 for the original spoiler report)

Erm, you just took that information from Deb Walsh at SG1_Spoilme and gave a tiny little link saying source? You're making it seem as if you saw it, not her!
            Last edited by Darren; 16 June 2004, 07:58 PM.

Comment

I know the source you are refering to Teal'c but from what i read there are few people who have seen the New order and Rising already so Thor could be one of them.
              "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
                I know the source you are refering to Teal'c but from what i read there are few people who have seen the New order and Rising already so Thor could be one of them.
                Thor did not see the episode as he did not get the material to watch. As already pointed out, Deb Walsh obtained the episode, watched it and wrote the synopsis. Unfortunately Thor did not ask permission to repost the synopsis, nor did he bother to cite his source. Since Thor is on this forum (obviously) he should remove the information from his site.
                Last edited by prion; 16 June 2004, 09:15 AM.

Comment

I've linked to the source but anyway, I removed the information.
                  Very good German Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Fanpage with all Information, Lexicon, Episodeguide, most current News and a great design: www.Stargate-Project.com

Comment

cool

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
                      Well, I suppose it could be possible he also received the press review copies and wrote the same article word for word

Comment

Yah, anyone (but not legally hehe) can just look at a rare article that is practically new and unread by most of the public and rewrite the article, changing a few letters or so ;p
                        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Spoilers- New Order

Did anyone else see the the Kilborne show interview with RDA.... they showed a clip from New Order of Jack using his Ancient designed "ray gun" on one of the male replicators .. it was pretty awsome..Thor was very funny hiding behind something while Jack did the fighting...

Comment

Jack looked kind of '?' after he shot the weapon, like he didn't know what it was, how do u know it was ancient?

Comment

because spoilers said so

Comment

because spoilers said so
                                shh...! Haha...

Comment

Working...
                                X