Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't wait until it premieres. I have been rewatching a lot of my favorite episodes. Season four used to be my favorite but my favorite is season seven now. I rewatched like every episode. It's a good thing some other shows I watch are finally starting to show new episodes. I'm waiting patiently. I think I'll make it. As long as I keep myself busy.
    Vegn

Comment

Originally posted by Vegn
      I can't wait until it premieres. I have been rewatching a lot of my favorite episodes. Season four used to be my favorite but my favorite is season seven now. I rewatched like every episode. It's a good thing some other shows I watch are finally starting to show new episodes. I'm waiting patiently. I think I'll make it. As long as I keep myself busy.
      Glad to see that I'm not the only one who thinks that Season Seven is their favorite season. Lots of complaints about season seven out there, but I believe it was the best that Stargate has had to offer yet. High hopes for the upcoming season opener and the rest of Season 8. Can't wait to see what happens!!

Spoilers for Season 8
      BTW...has there been any confirmation from the writers or anyone else known to be affiliated with SG-1 that Sam will be promoted to Lt. Colonel? It's a fact that Jack will be promoted to General, but I thought the Lt. Colonel bit was still a rumor. I noticed one website stated that Joe M said she was to be promoted and I saw earlier today that on IMDB they have Sam listed as a Colonel now. Any truth to this rumor yet?

Ace
      Last edited by Ace; 01 May 2004, 11:09 PM. Reason: Thought of something else to say!
      "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

I'm pretty sure Paul Mullie told GateWorld in an interview that she will be promoted to Lt. Colonel (Where she will be commonly refered to as Colonel, as it's easier than the full-blown title )

Comment

So it's been confirmed! Really! I didn't think she was actually going to be promoted, I just thought it was some fan's wish and started a rumor.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace
            So it's been confirmed! Really! I didn't think she was actually going to be promoted, I just thought it was some fan's wish and started a rumor.
            Yeah, so did I at first, mainly because the first mention of it was with Jack's "neccessary" "double-promotion" to Major General

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
              Yeah, so did I at first, mainly because the first mention of it was with Jack's "neccessary" "double-promotion" to Major General
              That's exactly why I was questioning it! Especially since there is no real reason to promote Jack to Major General. They don't even know if he can handle the job yet!

If it does turn out to be true that would be something, trying to get use to calling Jack "General" and Sam "Colonel" now!

Ace

Comment

hmmm, any news on who might play Amaterasu? *is curious lol*

Comment

hey did anybody see that according to imdb.com Lord Yu is going to be back for the two parter opener? i hope he's been cured of the senility

Comment

This from the GW story on this episode:

"We'll see Yu and we'll see a couple of new System Lords: Camulus and Amaterasu. Yu has fallen on hard times, and his First Prime does a lot of the speaking for him."

Full article here:
                    http://www.gateworld.net/news/episod...1555044,19201,
                    ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                    The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                      This from the GW story on this episode:

"We'll see Yu and we'll see a couple of new System Lords: Camulus and Amaterasu. Yu has fallen on hard times, and his First Prime does a lot of the speaking for him."

Full article here:
                      http://www.gateworld.net/news/episod...1555044,19201,
                      And then Camulus is under the protection of Jack from Baal in Zero Hour.... things are getting strange

Comment

These Season is going to rock. The Season Finale I want to see is to be 194 minute Episode Long starting with The team blowing up the entire goa'uld race so know the sg-1 team could now go back to there orignal mission: go meeting new races. and then O'Neill and Carter admitting thier feelings for one another and then getting married.
                        Last edited by James Holland; 25 May 2004, 05:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by James Holland
                          These Season is going to rock. The Season Finale I want to see is to be 194 minute Episode Long starting with The team blowing up the entire goa'uld race so know the sg-1 team could now go back to there orignal go meeting new races. and then O'Neill and Carter admitting thier feelings for one another and then getting married.
                          What place does ship have in this thread?!

Comment

Originally posted by Ace
                            That's exactly why I was questioning it! Especially since there is no real reason to promote Jack to Major General. They don't even know if he can handle the job yet!
                            The only reason might be that it is felt that the position is important enough that they don't want anyone less than a major general holding it. Notice that the only three generals we have seen in command of the SGC were all major generals: West, Hammond and Bauer. If the Pentagon decides that a certainly position requires a certain rank, then, if they pick an individual to hold that position, it will promote him/her up to the necessary rank.

I'm not saying that this is what they are going to do; I'm merely offering a reason why they might.

J.
                            "He's an amazing man. After everything he's done, he's still modest. Quite self-effacing actually. He even likes people to think he's not as smart as he is. Bottom line, he's an incredibly strong leader who's given more to this program than any man has given to anything I can imagine."

Comment

O'Neill will be Brigadier General, not Major General

Comment

Yes im looking forward to seeing the Goa'uld. I thought Morrigan had great potential tho, they couldve used her in some way
                                As above, so below

Comment

Working...
                                X